What's new

Philippines says China asked Aquino to scrap visit

Answer his question, not rant in rhetorics. Have you been reading the source.

Have found your brain or nationality?

The question has been asnwered, in case you can't understand English, here you go, the same answer in another UN working language:

菲国“总统”从来没有被邀请过,我方提出邀请一个菲方高级别代表团。

does that means the "president" who still carries the bullet in his neck resulted in earlier military coup was invited?

the answer is NO. we decide who comes to our country, not a corrupted loser.

And how can reply to my post then? and really corrupted loser? really now! so that trail of former commie boss is just a show then! funny you people love to point out corruption while you @holes have that on your own heck you wrote the book besides the book on stealing other peoples ideas and Resources, Lands and island away to fatten yourselves book well cast the first stone if you have not sin! middle finger on you and your kind!

Have found your brain or nationality?

And how can reply to my post then? and really corrupted loser? really now! so that trail of former commie boss is just a show then! funny you people love to point out corruption while you @holes have that on your own heck you wrote the book besides the book on stealing other peoples ideas and Resources, Lands and island away to fatten yourselves book well cast the first stone if you have not sin! middle finger on you and your kind!

Your response reveal your immaturity, incoherence and shallowness. At least some of the pinoys here make an effort to respond in some form of coherence.

Illiterate fool. You're the one who wastes people's time, including your's.

Illiterate fool. You're the one who wastes people's time, including your's.

as if he has precious time for recreational and meaningful things in his pathetic life, lol

This withdrawal of invitation came after the UN Tribunal adopted its case rules on the pending case of the Philippines vs. China. What a bunch of babies.

Tit for tat our country should not also invite China's communist officials for the APEC meet and should close our doors to further exporting our minerals which they need as raw material. All mining interests involving China should be strictly monitored and discouraged.

This withdrawal of invitation came after the UN Tribunal adopted its case rules on the pending case of the Philippines vs. China. What a bunch of babies.

Tit for tat our country should not also invite China's communist officials for the APEC meet and should close our doors to further exporting our minerals which they need as raw material. All mining interests involving China should be strictly monitored and discouraged.
APEC doesn't belong to your country. And you are no host, so China could careless about it. And the Phillipines have trade surplus against us. If your country engage in trade war, it will be the end of the Phillipines long-term economic growth. Lastly, the Phillipines two major export products to China are banana and electronic components. A third being maid. Raw material is last.

I read that the fiasco was due to your government's incompetence. Your foreign affairs department was too lazy to tell your president he wasn't invited. Your president boasted to the world he was going to China only to be humiliated the day after. The humiliation was incredible and made worse by the sheer callousness of your foreign affairs department. What a dysfunctional government.

I read that the fiasco was due to your government's incompetence. Your foreign affairs department was too lazy to tell your president he wasn't invited. Your president boasted to the world he was going to China only to be humiliated the day after. The humiliation was incredible and made worse by the sheer callousness of your foreign affairs department. What a dysfunctional government.
This is all because of corruption. Yes, the Philippines has one of the most disorganized government in Asia, thanks to corruption and incompetent officials.

Why would China mine in Philippines. There isn't any useful resources, compare to the mainland, were there are tones of rare earth elements, or REE. As of now, China has the largest REE reserves. Also, they have more coal, nickel, zirconium, uranium, lithium, oil and gas, making China rich in resources.

The Phillipines threat is this, China economy will die without eating banana.

@Zero_wing

I'm here just for fun, I don't care you and your country, except the moment when I see bananas on the shelves of imported fruits zones in our supermarkets. However, you take it for real. I feel sorry for you. The point is you can do nothing to save your failure of motherland.
The Philippines has more to offer than bananas or whatever you Chinese always have in mind. Maybe you all can behave a bit and stop insult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom