What's new

Philippines 'withdraws warship' amid China stand-off

Philipino ask help FROM USA in this standoff, and receieve a big no

i'm able to read normal fonts, keep it that way. theatrics are distracting.
and do tell if nukes even figured in the current crisis, the chinese fanboys here however were frothing with thoughts of nukes. epic naivete :tup:

i'm able to read normal fonts, keep it that way. theatrics are distracting.
and do tell if nukes even figured in the current crisis, the chinese fanboys here however were frothing with thoughts of nukes. epic naivete :tup:

only ONE chinese member talked about using nukes and we don't know if he is false flag.

only ONE chinese member talked about using nukes and we don't know if he is false flag.

lol, wrong again. Aren't you just a poster child for inaccuracies and disinformation!

Comrades SinoChallenged and ChineseKitten1986 were both very vocal about nukes. here in this thread and around other threads.

In fact they were so much more persuasive then you, i would recommend they get a pay raise and you get reprimanded from internet trolling to fax machine boy.
Hopefully CCP oversight sees my post and decides to follow up on it!
You are a useless disinformant! And not even funny at that.

Too much war mongering talk from the supposed posters from China. Its funny that most of them are living in the United States , enjoying the freedom of speech allows them to spew bellicose threats. Some of the supposed "posters from China" are actually residing in Canada. Of all places, Canada. lol. oh boy. :)

If you love China so much, then go back to China.

Too much war mongering talk from the supposed posters from China. Its funny that most of them are living in the United States , enjoying the freedom of speech allows them to spew bellicose threats. Some of the supposed "posters from China" are actually residing in Canada. Of all places, Canada. lol. oh boy. :)

If you love China so much, then go back to China.

So what you are saying is that as long you are pro-USA then you are entitled to 'freedom of speech'?

So what you are saying is that as long you are pro-USA then you are entitled to 'freedom of speech'?

Trust me, the freedoms they enjoy (thanks in part to the protection given them by the Armed Forces) in the United States is not so apparent in PRC; where the government blocks internet sites, news are edited, and the masses are given propagandist information.

If you love China so much and fly under that country's colors and tout pro-nuclear destruction on friendly nations, then go a head, go back to China. By all means.

Afterall, America defends Canada anyways. :laugh:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Balikatan 2012 exercises should be starting later this week, I think. Expect the arrival of USN naval presence in the region.

For those who are not engrossed with US-Philippine Military Exercises, Balikatan is a military exercise that both the US and the Philippines engage in annually. It means "shoulder to shoulder" as I was told by a Filipino friend.

CARAT naval exercises should be held late this summer 2012 as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom