What's new

Philippines 'withdraws warship' amid China stand-off

From your statement, it can be seen how uneducated your are!

So CBU-55 is more expensive than the “cheap” drones? LOL! CBU-55 costs perhaps only a few thousands $ a piece and is retired already.

Indeed, CBU-55 only used once in VIETNAM WAR, killing you 2500 Vietnamese at one strike (please wiki it if you are literate)
CBU-55 is retired in US, But it's not retired yet in VietNam bcs we possess it too, and it's still a beauty beast for mass killing enemy:coffee:
pb060346a.jpg

So CBU-55 is more expensive than the “cheap” drones?
CBU-55 can deal a mass destruction when US's drone is just stupid toy only can kill few people and easy to be shot down too, many US's drone were shot down in VN.

CBU-55 cannot even be delivered by anything but Vietnam Air Force cargo planes because you don't have bombers. In fact, that's how they were delivered the first time: with cargo planes. Those cargo planes would be shot down within hours of any conflict.

CBU-55 cannot even be delivered by anything but Vietnam Air Force cargo planes because you don't have bombers. In fact, that's how they were delivered the first time: with cargo planes. Those cargo planes would be shot down within hours of any conflict.
Hehe, China and another countries don't have any air defense system in SCS(east sea), and of course our Su-30KMI can destroy any idiot air defense system there too,so, we can drop CBU-55 wherever we want in SCS(east sea)dude.

If you attack VN on land, then there is No thing can stop CBU-55 when PLA entering VN's soil too. Rumor said: we could kill up to 26,000 PLA troop in few week in 1979 when our regular forces still in Laos-Cambodia bcz we droped CBU-55 to your poor guys:coffee:

From your statement, it can be seen how uneducated your are!

So CBU-55 is more expensive than the “cheap” drones? LOL! CBU-55 costs perhaps only a few thousands $ a piece and is retired already.

Indeed, CBU-55 only used once in VIETNAM WAR, killing you 2500 Vietnamese at one strike (please wiki it if you are literate), and scared you to pee on your pants up to today! That is why you admire retired CBU-55 so much and extol it to be more expensive than the drones. OK, Soviet built 1959 Shaddock (P 5 Pyatyorka), it’s only about $50k. :lol:

But again that’s an uneducated but shameless would behave anyways after being raised up from a system with broken education and wiped-out history!

Lowdown! :tdown: And a walking laughing stock!

I understand why you, a Chinese American, jumped up so.
CBU-55 is now still the horrors of China's famous tactics "human waves".

Not only Shaddock, we have produced new toys, fully capable of protecting the East Sea (south china sea):

Currently, Vietnam has itself produced missile, which has length 11.7 m, weighs 4.8 tons, diameter 880mm, wingspan 2.6 m, 2.5 speed sound; range of 550 km

Shaddock missiles: 10m, 4.5 tons, range of 460 km, 1.4 speed of sound.

?nh ??c tên l?a b?o v? toàn b? bi?n ??o Vi?t Nam - Ph? n? Today

Hehe, China and another countries don't have any air defense system in SCS(east sea), and of course our Su-30KMI can destroy any idiot air defense system there too,so, we can drop CBU-55 wherever we want in SCS(east sea)dude.

If you attack VN on land, then there is No thing can stop CBU-55 when PLA entering VN's soil too. Rumor said: we could kill up to 26,000 PLA troop in few week in 1979 when our regular forces still in Laos-Cambodia bcz we droped CBU-55 to your poor guys:coffee:
You make the premise that PLA are dumb, they just stand there to wait your bomb! Enjoying you illusion! And If you bomb PLA, First find them, how to avoid the satellite above your head.
I understand why you, a Chinese American, jumped up so.
CBU-55 is now still the horrors of China's famous tactics "human waves".

Not only Shaddock, we have produced new toys, fully capable of protecting the East Sea (south china sea):

Shaddock missiles: 10m, 4.5 tons, range of 460 km, 1.4 speed of sound.

?nh ??c tên l?a b?o v? toàn b? bi?n ??o Vi?t Nam - Ph? n? Today
Human wave, live in the history, PLA have 2.3 million. you have 5000~6000 thousand soldiers, we are much ricer than you, our individual outfit is much better than you, Do you think you have qualification that facing all Chinese soldiers?

Human wave, live in the history, PLA have 2.3 million. you have 5000~6000 thousand soldiers, we are much ricer than you, our individual outfit is much better than you, Do you think you have qualification that facing all Chinese soldiers?

I know, China has learned experience from 1979 spanking. Currently China abandoned tactics "human waves". You should thank us.
Now China has many enemies around, so you cannot send all forces to invade our territory...

You make the premise that PLA are dumb, they just stand there to wait your bomb! Enjoying you illusion! And If you bomb PLA, First find them, how to avoid the satellite above your head.
satellite moving around the earth, it can't monitor our plane every second, and even your satellites can spot our plane, but you still have Nothing to shoot it down when entering our soil.
LOL, ask your general how he lost in 1979 and why he decided to runaway from Laosan mt. in 1992 first

I know, China has learned experience from 1979 spanking. Currently China abandoned tactics "human waves". You should thank us.
Now China has many enemies around, so you cannot send all forces to invade our territory...

China has no plans to invade Vietnam. Plus China's rockets can reach Vietnam without sending troops to Vietnam soil. I guess you still live in the past thinking that your weapons can easily hit the targets. The CBU 55 is a huge bomb and how do you plan to drop it? Just think about how our submarines suddenly show up and fire missiles from a long distance and can easily dive back into deep sea. How can Vietnam defend something like that? SU 30KMI won't save you from these long distance missiles.

China only retaliated against Vietnam's invasion of Kampuchea. I know that it was Kampuchea that attacked Vietnam first so that was their mistake, but the occupation of Kampuchea wasn't supported by the international community. The end of the Cambodian conflict made sure the embargo against Vietnam was dropped and diplomatic ties with the US and the rest of the world was restored. You probably think China as an enemy and wants to occupy your country and the rest of South East Asia.

China has no plans to invade Vietnam. Plus China's rockets can reach Vietnam without sending troops to Vietnam soil. I guess you still live in the past thinking that your weapons can easily hit the targets. The CBU 55 is a huge bomb and how do you plan to drop it? Just think about how our submarines suddenly show up and fire missiles from a long distance and can easily dive back into deep sea. How can Vietnam defend something like that? SU 30KMI won't save you from these long distance missiles.

China only retaliated against Vietnam's invasion of Kampuchea. I know that it was Kampuchea that attacked Vietnam first so that was their mistake, but the occupation of Kampuchea wasn't supported by the international community. The end of the Cambodian conflict made sure the embargo against Vietnam was dropped and diplomatic ties with the US and the rest of the world was restored. You probably think China as an enemy and wants to occupy your country and the rest of South East Asia.

Here is true face of China, aggressive and stupid.

chinainvasionmap.jpg

Vietnam has formally protested to China over so-called “invasion plans” appearing on mainland websites that purport to detail the complete military occupation of the country by China.
Hanoi has twice summoned senior Chinese diplomats to voice its concerns over the material which, while unsourced and apparently unofficial, has alarmed diplomatic and military elites in the Vietnamese capital after appearing repeatedly over the past month.
The supposed plans detail a 31-day invasion, starting with five days of missile strikes from land, sea and air and climaxing in an invasion involving 310,000 troops sweeping into Vietnam from Yunnan , Guangxi and the South China Sea. The electronic jamming of Vietnamese command and communications centres is mentioned, along with the blocking of sea lanes in the South China Sea.

http://http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/what_if_china_invades_vietnam_edition/

China has no plans to invade Vietnam
SO why China occupied our Laosan mt. , and only returned when US daddy abandoned her in 1992 ?

. Plus China's rockets can reach Vietnam without sending troops to Vietnam soil. I guess you still live in the past thinking that your weapons can easily hit the targets.Just think about how our submarines suddenly show up and fire missiles from a long distance and can easily dive back into deep sea. How can Vietnam defend something like that? SU 30KMI won't save you from these long distance missiles.
Dude, China has missile, but so do we .Our Scud-D missile with the range from 900-1000km will turn HongKong, Macau , Guangdong etc into ash too.Your submarine can dive back into deep sea, but your Hongkong, Macau can not:coffee:

btw: we bougth lots of Russia's weapons and store them inside Russia's arsenal. If Russia sold VN nuclear capable-anti carrier missle Shaddock, then who knows what else Russia willing to sell us ??
The CBU 55 is a huge bomb and how do you plan to drop it?
US drop it by cargo plane , then so do we:coffee:

I tried searching for laosan mt but can't find anything. Can you tell me where exactly laosan mt is?
Any sources where you can confirm that the US has anything to do with it in 1992?

Yes the US dropped the CBU 55 by cargo plane in Vietnam back in those days. Would it be possible for Vietnam to do the same to China today? China's air defenses and fighter jets can easily take down a cargo plane.

SCUD D has a range of 300 km, so where do you get the fact that it has a range of 900-1000 km ?

@EastSea
I read the article, the question is how reliable is the source.

I tried searching for laosan mt but can't find anything. Can you tell me where exactly laosan mt is?

You can google: battle of laosan to find more
his report was written by a PLA Artillery Regiment commander during the Second Sino-Vietnamese war. I am not believe it is but is pretty close to what I had read from the Second Sino-VN war. This report does give great details.

Note:
Mountain Laoshan, height 1422 meter above sea level. Laoshan means "The Old Mountain" in Chinese. Mt. Laoshan is located inside Vietnamese territory near the Chinese border. After the 1979 Sino-VN War, Mt. Laoshan has been used as a stage point for Vietnamese forces to conduct large scale raids into China.

Early 1984, our regiment (Regt) received order to take Mt. Laoshan. Feb. 18, advanced to Ei-Liang. 20th to Ma-Sho Hill. Then 40 days of preparation. April 1, 3 companies were join the "142 project", they fire a few around and then retreat to forces enemy to return fire and give out their position. We use heavy guns to suppress them. April 26, everything is ready and the 119th Artillery Task Force were created.
Axis History Forum • View topic - Borderwar Vietnam - China(1979-1989)!
After Tienanmen incident, US daddy stopped supporting China, and you had to leave this moutain in 1992.
A broken generation

When the war was finally over in 1992, combat troops left Laoshan.Three decades after the Sino-Vietnamese War
It seems like your Govt. is so ashame to admit the Truth, so No China netizen know about it :lol:
Battle of LaoShan

http://www.china-defense.com/history...laoshan_1.html

That's the page to a description of the Battle of LaoShan, from an artillery commander's POV, I hope this could trigger some nice discussion about the battle, and if you know more about the battle, please share here.

BTW, what's happening in LaoShan now? Did they build any memorials or anything like that.
http://www.*********************/military-history/battle-laoshan-578.html
terranMarine said:
SCUD D has a range of 300 km, so where do you get the fact that it has a range of 900-1000 km
Dude, we colaborated with North Korea to increase in range for long time already, and our Shaddock range is 550km now. google it pls :lol:

nothing found on google. Guess you are just making things up then if you can't even tell me where it is and provide a reliable source.

nothing found on google. Guess you are just making things up then if you can't even tell me where it is and provide a reliable source.
Dude, can Google work well in China ??
VIETNAM STOCKING UP 'SCUDS', ASIA PACIFIC

Vietnam has obtained a quantity of surface-to-surface missiles(SSMs) from North Korea to supplement its inventory of Russian-madeSS-1 'Scud B' SSMs, Asian-based intelligence sources have revealedto Jane's Defence Weekly.The new SSMs are described as "modified Scuds", but neither thespecific designation nor the quantity is known. The phrasingsuggests they may be of the 'Scud C' variant, which North Koreabegan to develop in 1984.Pyongyang produced 'Scud B' and 'Scud C' SSMs from the late 1980s toearly 1990s but production probably ceased when its focus shifted tothe more sophisticated Nodong and Taepo Dong ballistic missileprogrammes. The 'Scud B' has a range of 300km and a payload of985kg. The 'Scud C' extends this range to 550km and has a reducedpayload of 770kg, along with improved guidance.

The SSM purchase may have been finalised by Vietnamese vice defenceminister Nguyen Thoi Bung, since retired, during his December 1996visit to Pyongyang. It formed part of a package deal worth anestimated $100 million, probably paid in whole or in part throughbarter arrangements for commodities such as rice. Other elements ofthe package included two Sang-o-class submarines (JDW 9 December), aquantity of Igla (probably SA-16 'Gimlet') manportable air-defencesystems and, perhaps, other items.The report of North Korea's missile sale to Vietnam coincides withthe unsuccessful conclusion of a fourth round of talks betweenPyongyang and Washington on missile non-proliferation
VIETNAM STOCKING UP 'SCUDS' - Jane's Defence Weekly
With Russian expert's help , in our new test, its range is 900km now

Back
Top Bottom