What's new

Pictures From Kochi Shipyard !!!

The shape doesnt seem to be Aircraft carrier but the length is confusing.
Some more pics please?

If its a military vessel, then its aircraft carrier for sure. Who will build a beam of 37 Meters for a destroyer. The aircraft might be in the initial stages and what we are seeing in the pictures might be the structure of lower decks.

If its a military vessel, then its aircraft carrier for sure. Who will build a beam of 37 Meters for a destroyer. The aircraft might be in the initial stages and what we are seeing in the pictures might be the structure of lower decks.

japanese used to hide their aircraft carrier under bamboo sheets while constructing.

Nah , it cant be
IAC1 is something like 260 m in length
even the Hull of the ship is 243 m long

By the way actual IAC1 pic on Google would not have been updated for 2009
coz as per India US agreement Indian defense installation pics on Google Earth would either be blurred or would only be updated once in 18 months

Thats the reason why u can actually count the number of fighters stationed at Karachi Airbase but it would be difficult to spot a single fighter stationed in and around Delhi , even though Delhi has air-cover provided by 120 Fighters stationed across 3 Airbases

could you please provide evidence of such an agreement as I have not heard of such a thing. Also upon hearing this I thought I would test it an found 2 A-50 Phalcon AWACS at agra and I don't beliveve IAF had 2 18 months ago.

This is IAC-1, there should be no doubt about that.

Broadsword: Quiz: and what could that be?
IMGA0037.JPG

IMGA0039.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom