What's new

‘Pilipino coast guards laughed while firing’

I m not surprised at all banana republic filipine is not really a civilised country is it?

Wow the country who killed millions of its own people for the sake of one man hahahahaha real civilized am sure :rofl:

Hahahaha really sir you idiots would suffer more because because majority of your exports are electrics which you relay on Filipino experts while we little benefit from you guys heck i welcome you pull out this untrue and noting more to hind your incompetence and arrogance please please do so the first people to stop you will be the US and can you risk losing friends while you need them more? please do so you and your chinese criminal brothers are trouble for us your not Korea, US, Japan and Europe which are top important investors here to care about in fact sources of Foreign committed crimes are committed by taiwanese and chinese so please get the hell out of my county (hindi kayo kawalan) your not a lose to us! really after you steal from us, after you try to ram those guys now you your demonizing them you people are so pathetic

Not as pathetic as banana filipine sending huge number of women oversea to work as maid, a nation that depends on their women to feed them hahahaha one of its kind in the world so unique:rofl:

why so many m*nkeys here jumping up and down to defend those killing maniacs?

its a clear sign of being a good d*g, no wonder those are licking the boots of the new master who gave them agent orange few years back
so many dogs jumping up and down ,protecing those killing maniacs of 2005 incident here too.

I've said already,Phil wont back down to US's dog like TW. U cant do anythig when ur boss doesnt give a damn to a worthless dog like u.

Phil is far more important to US than TW,got it,dude?

Taiwan economy is atleast twice bigger than filipine don't make stupid post ya

Not as pathetic as banana filipine sending huge number of women oversea to work as maid, a nation that depends on their women to feed them hahahaha one of its kind in the world so unique:rofl:

Again with the stereotyping man you people are pathetic :omghaha:

Really so if they are bigger than they 20x bigger than your economy because we just surpass you suckers in growth 7.8 who's the loser again man you arrogant $hit smelling morons are so pitiful can't even spell properly ha laughable :omghaha:

Again with the stereotyping man you people are pathetic :omghaha:

Really so if they are bigger than they 20x bigger than your economy because we just surpass you suckers in growth 7.8 who's the loser again man you arrogant $hit smelling morons are so pitiful can't even spell properly ha laughable :omghaha:

LOL at stupid fool your 7.7 growth of a tiny economy compared to us 7.5% of 8.5 trillions, please don't post for the sake of posting :Pdont make a fool of yourself please

Phil can side with Russia-VN to make trouble to US when TW dog never can bite her.So,why should US have to worry abt the coward dog that never have a chance to bite its boss ?

"Not raked with gunfire"
Either the five dozen bullets holes from shots sprayed all over the board appeared trough a divine miracle on the civilian boat. Not even accounting for the shots missing the boatas the holes are spread from front to back top to bottom.
Or once again Philippine regime and Philippine pirate forces are lying with a smile on their face and simply doctored the video to hide and forever destroy the evidence for the barbarous attack against the civilians.

"Philippine waters"
Of course no one expected them to let go of this lie and still put claim on others waters.

"Not raked with gunfire"
Either the five dozen bullets holes from shots sprayed all over the board appeared trough a divine miracle on the civilian boat. Not even accounting for the shots missing the boatas the holes are spread from front to back top to bottom.
Or once again Philippine regime and Philippine pirate forces are lying with a smile on their face and simply doctored the video to hide and forever destroy the evidence for the barbarous attack against the civilians.

"Philippine waters"
Of course no one expected them to let go of this lie and still put claim on others waters.

Hahahaha man this just so funny so its you guys and your client against the whole world :rofl:

hahaha is that the best you can do well i think you have no understanding of what i just said one if your economy does not grow and stagnant which in this case you and been going on for two years now that means if you don't help it grow back or grow father than your screwed man i making a fool of what? and i should take from the biggest fool here? please here one pesos buy yourself a brain it does not matter if your big now some can surpass you idiot :rofl:

We hate Invaders and guess what your one and this demonizing tactic is a failure just like every stupid post made by you people pathetic losers :rofl:

you need to go to see a psychiatrist asap for saying filipine can surpass china , man i m talking to a lunatic here:omghaha:

but filipine hate commie dog ,Vietnam not commie country no?:P
So PRC become commie dog by now!? :coffee:
This thread is about the heartless Filipino coastguards murdering Taiwanese fishermen. If you want to talk about how your daddy mistreated your open a new thread in "member section".
Well, I just want to see the video foottage ...

you need to go to see a psychiatrist asap for saying filipine can surpass china , man i m talking to a lunatic here:omghaha:

Hahaha i did say that i said anyone can surpass you you people are not special i didn't say that my country can surpass your stupid idiot country but your country has decline a bit in two years

C'mon, laughing is normal. When I took part in CARAT back in 2009 in the Philippines, most of us laughed with the Pinoy gents as we tested firepower. Its human nature to laugh when testosterone rises, c'mon. The PCG had every right to defend itself and taking down a threat.

Hahaha i did say that i said anyone can surpass you you people are not special i didn't say that my country can surpass your stupid idiot country but your country has decline a bit in two years

That's right, bro. The Philippines is now one of the fastest growing economies in the world. As predicted by many US think tanks, the Philippines will become a regional power in the ASEAN region. Let's hope it maintains and upholds its principles and also fulfills its national doctrine in defending its sovereign national territory.

You can count on USA to back you guys up. As a former colony and protectorate, your country will have an eternal special place in US Strategic interests.

That's right, bro. The Philippines is now one of the fastest growing economies in the world. As predicted by many US think tanks, the Philippines will become a regional power in the ASEAN region.

This is very interesting.

I have just looked at the IMF April 2013 database and can see that the Philippines economy is set to grow 5-6% a year over the next 5 years and it's GDP will rise from 284 billion dollars to 450 billion dollars.

Seems like the US may wish to use Philippines as a good base to counter China going forward.

Taiwan identifies gun used to shoot dead fisherman. The shooter identified and confessed

1000x855xTaiwanese-investigators.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EfrBtzvHjH.jpg

Taiwanese investigators use a rubber boat in Manila’s South Harbor to inspect the hull of the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources ship involved in the shooting death of a Taiwanese fisherman

TAIPEI – Taiwan investigators have identified the gun used in the fatal shooting of a Taiwanese fisherman by Philippine coastguards, an official said Saturday, amid conflicting media reports on whether the shooter had confessed.

Taipei and Manila swapped teams of investigators on Monday following weeks of acrimony in a bid to settle controversy over the incident that has severely strained ties between the two sides.

A team of Taiwanese investigators have concluded that two guns were used to shoot at the fishing boat, including a M14 rifle suspected of firing the fatal shot, said Taiwan’s state-funded Central News Agency citing unnamed officials.

The report also said the shooter, who was not named, has been identified and that he had confessed to opening fire.

However Taiwan’s Apple Daily said no Filipino coastguard had admitted to using the M14 rifle.

Eight Filipino coastguard members admitted to opening fire but said they shot at the sky or into the sea rather than the fishing boat, reported the newspaper.

A Taiwanese prosecutor in charge of the case told AFP the gun used to fire at the fisherman has been identified but declined to comment on the suspected shooter.

The team from Taiwan, which returned from Manila on Friday, was allowed to examine the Filipino coastguard vessel and interview the coastguards involved in the May 9 encounter, as well as being granted access to the firearms.

The Philippines has insisted the Taiwanese fishing boat intruded into its waters and that coastguards were forced to open fire when it tried to ram their vessel.

Taiwan has rejected this account, insisting the fishing boat was within its exclusive economic zone.

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), the Philippine justice department unit investigating the shooting, has yet to release its findings.

“If the NBI finds any administrative or criminal liability, I would not want to preempt them. They will make appropriate recommendations and that may include criminal charges. But until then, it’s premature,” said Philippine Justice Secretary Leila de Lima.

“We will handle these (recommendations) based on our laws. The results of the NBI probe will tell what the next steps would be,” she added.

Taiwan identifies gun used to shoot dead fisherman | Inquirer Global Nation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom