What's new

PKK moves to terror camp in Iran to attack Turkish targets

you know yourself its much , much , much more than 13mill , your forgetting the jundallah , the turkmens , ALSO the kurds aswell.

We got 1 problem to face while you have 4

None of those parties seek independence. You should read Rigi's, former Jundullah chief, remarks on their goals. They all are Iranians, but they only oppose the current regime. Like many Persians do as well.

First of all, majority of Kurds in Turkey are not seeking for independence as well.
Secondly, Not just by Iran but, seperatist movements in Turkey has been already supported by almost every country in the region.
Thirdly, Turkey has huge experience on dealing with seperatism.

So i assure you, Iran would lose in a such "competition".

TurAr

Osman Pamukoğlu also mentioned that, he said locations and routes of recent skirmishes at Hakkari definetly proves that attacks coming from Iranian soil, and the sole explanation of it Iran supporting the PKK camps at Iranian soil(which were inactive before).

For the people doesn't informed about recent events, for more then two weeks there is constant skirmishes in Hakkari, especially in Şemdinli region, thats probably the most important action of PKK since early 90s, unlike their ordinary policy(hit and run), they're trying to get and hold strategic positions.

This freesyrian guy is searching for every anti Iran bs article on internet to post it here.
45 Iranian soldiers were killed last year fighting PJAK and a lot more in previous years,while we killed more than 250 of them in IRGC's September 2011 operations.
Today'sZaman has proved where ir can go to write non sense about Iran.We don't give a damn what they accuse us,it's not even important.It's not important if you guys believe them either.

first of all it's more than obvious that we don't support such group , why should we do that , if one day we decide to support them we are courage enough to announce it officially .

If turkey continues targeting Iran strategic alliance (syria) which is a part of our national security why shouldn't we support PKK to target their security ? it is a fair play , isn't it?

You're already supporting PKK(look at the upper posts of me)

Even though I'm not supporting the foreign policy, actually finding it ridiculous, no its not fair , because if rebels win you will lose an entire allied country and gain a hostile country, although even if you support PKK, best they can do kill few more soldiers, or at best give some hardship to forces in the shithole called Hakkari, thats best they can do so its no really equal :p

You're already supporting PKK(look at the upper posts of me)

Even though I'm not supporting the foreign policy, actually finding it ridiculous, no its not fair , because if rebels win you will lose an entire allied country and gain a hostile country, although even if you support PKK, best they can do kill few more soldiers, or at best give some hardship to forces in the shithole called Hakkari, thats best they can do so its no really equal :p
Targon,let me make it clear for you,if Iran really wanted to fully support PKK,you guys would have seen far larger casualties in your army fighting them.You just accuse other countries especially Iran,because you can't handle PKK very well,it's more for domestic consumption.
As I said,Iran too has lost soldiers fighting PJAK the off-shoot of PKK,why the hell should we support our enemy?
Again,you can believe these lies,it won't change anything.bringing excuses is not a good way to win a war.
If we really supported them,we would declare it,not scaring of anyone.Just as Iran declared that it's supporting Hezbollah.There is nothing to be afraid of.

Targon,let me make it clear for you,if Iran really wanted to fully support PKK,you guys would have seen far larger casualties in your army fighting them.You just accuse other countries especially Iran,because you can't handle PKK very well,it's more for domestic consumption.
As I said,Iran too has lost soldiers fighting PJAK the off-shoot of PKK,why the hell should we support our enemy?
Again,you can believe these lies,it won't change anything.bringing excuses is not a good way to win a war.
If we really supported them,we would declare it,not scaring of anyone.Just as Iran declared that it's supporting Hezbollah.There is nothing to be afraid of.

What do you think Iran is? Who do you think you are? Seriously? And what do you think your army would see if you fully supported PKK? Unicorns?

What Iran want is not important, it can support PKK to some degree.

None of those parties seek independence. You should read Rigi's, former Jundullah chief, remarks on their goals. They all are Iranians, but they only oppose the current regime. Like many Persians do as well.

arent they killing your soldiers? today they will say we are fighting for rights tomorow for land

first of all it's more than obvious that we don't support such group , why should we do that , if one day we decide to support them we are courage enough to announce it officially .

If turkey continues targeting Iran strategic alliance (syria) which is a part of our national security why shouldn't we support PKK to target their security ? it is a fair play , isn't it?

Jundallah, or Jondollah (جندالله, lit. "Soldiers of God"), also known as People's Resistance Movement of Iran (PRMI),*[14] is a militant organization based in Pakistan that claimed to be fighting for the rights of Sunni Muslims in Iran. It was allegedly founded by Abdolmalek Rigi who was captured and executed in Iran in 2010.[3] It is believed to have between 700[7] to 2,000 fighters[13] and is said to be responsible for killing 154 and injuring 320 Iranian citizens since 2003,[15] while Jundullah commanders claim the group has killed up to 400 Iranian soldiers.[16]

PJAK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

South azerbaijan Leader

13316664014674650464536053-159082_248954955144879_248953568478351_25406_970_b.jpg

What do you think Iran is? Who do you think you are? Seriously? And what do you think your army would see if you fully supported PKK? Unicorns?

What Iran want is not important, it can support PKK to some degree.
Cool off,You didn't get what I'm saying.I didn't talk about Iran's army power.I meant,if we wanted to support them,we could give them better and more dangerous weapons to fight.They are just fighting with guns,machine guns or other typical stuff.We could give them missiles,air defense systems,anti-tank and anti-armor missiles,logistic supports.
Once you said to me,don't be so sure of what governments do or not.I agreed.But you and others here are speaking here like you have seen Iranians themselves helping PKK or even fighting alongside with them.You don't have any proof either.
I can say Turkey supported Jundallah against Iran,how are you gonna prove otherwise?See?Baseless accusations or words of one single person can never represent the truth.Besides,if Turkish government even suspected Iran for helping PKK,it would downgrade its ties with Iran,stop imports,condemning it or at least talk about it.But they never did.Now you can write me 3 books about Iran helping PKK,it won't change the facts.

also constant threats from iran against arab countries in the arabian gulf

Cool off,You didn't get what I'm saying.I didn't talk about Iran's army power.I meant,if we wanted to support them,we could give them better and more dangerous weapons to fight.They are just fighting with guns,machine guns or other typical stuff.We could give them missiles,air defense systems,anti-tank and anti-armor missiles,logistic supports.
Once you said to me,don't be so sure of what governments do or not.I agreed.But you and others here are speaking here like you have seen Iranians themselves helping PKK or even fighting alongside with them.You don't have any proof either.
I can say Turkey supported Jundallah against Iran,how are you gonna prove otherwise?See?Baseless accusations or words of one single person can never represent the truth.Besides,if Turkish government even suspected Iran for helping PKK,it would downgrade its ties with Iran,stop imports,condemning it or at least talk about it.But they never did.Now you can write me 3 books about Iran helping PKK,it won't change the facts.

Read my post again, Iran can support PKK to some degree. You can't just give them stingers, advanced weapons. What do you think Turkey would do then?

Again, there are lots of indications and reason for Iran to support PKK. If sending some AK's and allowing them to use your lands would be enough reason for Turkey to cut relations with countries, we would end up like North Korea.

I'm sure we have our own ways to take revenge.

Read my post again, Iran can support PKK to some degree. You can't just give them stingers, advanced weapons. What do you think Turkey would do then?

Again, there are lots of indications and reason for Iran to support PKK. If sending some AK's and allowing them to use your lands would be enough reason for Turkey to cut relations with countries, we would end up like North Korea.

I'm sure we have our own ways to take revenge.
Ok,show us those indications.
So your only proof is AKs?Today,you can find AK-47 as easy as finding cheese.You can't back your claim.
It seems neither you can convince me nor I can do that for you.So let's not argue,it's really pointless.

Ok,show us those indications.
So your only proof is AKs?Today,you can find AK-47 as easy as finding cheese.You can't back your claim.
It seems neither you can convince me nor I can do that for you.So let's not argue,it's really pointless.

Make a quick research on google. I'm sure you'll find lots of things.

no they had iranian made grenades or weapons i posted it on another thread before going to take long now to find it.

Back
Top Bottom