What's new

PLAA , Chinese airforce officer's wedding in Xinjiang, no wedding tuxedo, just PLA Airforce uniform

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

PLAA , Chinese airforce officer's wedding in Xinjiang, no wedding tuxedo, just PLA Airforce uniform

Chinese army and navy uniforms

Twin flowers from Xinjiang in Chinese PLA army and Navy
Twin flowers in Chinese PLA army and Navy Two Xinjiang Uyghur sisters both serve in the Chinese military, the older sister served in the Chinese navy on the first Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning. The younger sister is a freshman in college, serving in the People's Liberation Army Rocket Force, PLARF. China has a policy that college students can serve in the army and go back to college after they retired in 2 years, some government benefits are provided as incentives

Joining PLA is the greatest honor of the families in rural Xinjiang villages, parents are so proud.

Ethnic Yi wedding, the bride wears Yi traditonal costume and goom the military police uniform

Chinese PLA officer's wedding in Xinjiang

Is that a traditional dress for weddings in China for women ? Looks very westernised ... figured in China - at least for weddings, you would go traditional.

Is that a traditional dress for weddings in China for women ? Looks very westernised ... figured in China - at least for weddings, you would go traditional.
It's an Uyghur wedding, China has 56 ethnic groups. I guess what you mean is traditional Han Chinese wedding?

It's an Uyghur wedding, China has 56 ethnic groups. I guess what you mean is traditional Han Chinese wedding?

Well - I expected it to be "anything that is not the white anglo-saxon white wedding dress" ?

I don't know the reason or how long China intends it, but a 100% western style wedding doesn't look very good if it's standardised. (I've seen China, like Russia) slavishly copy Anglosaxons unnecessarily.

They're also western military uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom