What's new

Plans for Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt like this part at all. First make one for IAF and then look for Navy.

As usual, mixing all things up although they didn't achieved anything by now. :angry:

As usual, mixing all things up although they didn't achieved anything by now. :angry:
Certainly, even US is truggling now to roll out F-35 as they have all the versions. I am 100% sure we are dead if we wanted to develope a naval version frim the begining.

Loking at the demands of IAF, I can say it will be advanced airframe than F-35, and a naval version for that.....I would say wishes are horses for ADA.

Why can't we just develop first a proper AMCA siuted as per the requirements of IAF?
And at that time we will have lot of options like naval F-35,naval PAK-FA,naval FGFA etc.

Certainly, even US is truggling now to roll out F-35 as they have all the versions. I am 100% sure we are dead if we wanted to develope a naval version frim the begining.

Loking at the demands of IAF, I can say it will be advanced airframe than F-35, and a naval version for that.....I would say wishes are horses for ADA.

It is even ridiculous to think about it by the fact, that we still search for assistance on making LCA carrier capable. ADA and co. are dreaming and just blinding the public with the LSP flights of LCA, the roll out of N-LCA, or this development to hide their failures. Let them finish the IOC of LCA MK1 and start serial production and then start celebrating!

wow it seems Indian friends learnt a lot from the failures of LCA and Arjunk and now they are planning AMCA and FMBT. :tup:

Try try try again in the end you may succeed. :cheers:

wow it seems Indian friends learnt a lot from the failures of LCA and Arjunk and now they are planning AMCA and FMBT. :tup:

Try try try again in the end you may succeed. :cheers:

Its amusing to see a person whose country does not even manufacture a nut all by itself asking us to give our best shot....:lol:

Its amusing to see a person whose country does not even manufacture a nut all by itself asking us to give our best shot....:lol:
I am just saying good luck for AMCA and FMBT:D
and btw my country manufactures a lot of good thing including furnished moveable toilets. :yahoo:

@AMCA
Ignore the troll.Just report it as I did.
At the end of the day you will get banned not him.

and btw my country manufactures a lot of good thing including furnished moveable toilets. :yahoo:

I am sure they are of good quality and if you export them to India, I am sure a lot of Indians would prefer cr@pping in them instead of in the open fields (they might even get a sense of national pride by cr@pping on something made in Pakistan), but the thread is about military equipment. You cant fight a war with good quality movable toilets.. Can you??

I am just saying good luck for AMCA and FMBT:D

If Your toilets are really movable u perhaps dont need to move yourself to that.... good Innovation indeed ...:lol:

I am sure they are of good quality and if you export them to India, I am sure a lot of Indians would prefer cr@pping in them instead of in the open fields (they might even get a sense of national pride by cr@pping on something made in Pakistan), but the thread is about military equipment. You cant fight a war with good quality movable toilets.. Can you??

Correct thats why i am surprised a country who can't full fill the needs of toilets dreaming about 6th Gen indigenous fighter AMCA.:rofl:

ignore kar yaar!! His main purpose to be here is to take out his furstration....

Correct thats why i am surprised a country who can't full fill the needs of toilets dreaming about 6th Gen indigenous fighter AMCA.:rofl:

Well, there were weapons even before the 1st toilet was invented. Hence I think the quality of toilets is a little out of context on a defence forum, especially on a thread talking about fighter planes.

fortunately We dont need 6th gen technology to Purge..... Lol

Hahhaha !! this guy is promoting toilets here,he might have a very agressive marketing strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom