What's new

Plans for Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bharadwaj said:
Thought you'd say that.Now replace HAL with Indian defense related PSU's and read it again.

Arrey bhai, I just wanted to clarify a misconception (that HAL=ADA=DRDO). Im no fan of sarkari kaam

ask yourself ,how many available 5th gen fighter in the market for india to choice?What percentage of FGFA would india share if russia didn't have financial problems in this program?

hopefully this bird will fly before 2017 as indian wish,it looks .....um amazing
uxmSG2MXLz.jpg

like always......why indian is so obsess of beating china
It is not FGFA but AMCA(formerly MCA and NGFA).This is the reason why i'm worried!

Jitani chadar ho utane pair phailao( Spread you legs depending on the lenght of your bed sheet....ie work with in your limitations and deliver on time)

No Country has ever Grown Standing within her limitations, The Countries which have Broken the barriers of Uncertainty, Explored the Un explored only share the History of Development..... India Might be a Giant with a Small Bed, India Is Not Expanding itself mate, but the Bed.... :coffee:... Well For You Would Not Understand The Hard work and Commitment of those working behind it, For You You have Picturized India as a 3rd world nation with no capabilities which Is difficult to Take out from you...... "Ignorance is Bliss Sometimes"

No Country has ever Grown Standing within her limitations, The Countries which have Broken the barriers of Uncertainty, Explored the Un explored only share the History of Development..... India Might be a Giant with a Small Bed, India Is Not Expanding itself mate, but the Bed.... :coffee:... Well For You Would Not Understand The Hard work and Commitment of those working behind it, For You You have Picturized India as a 3rd world nation with no capabilities which Is difficult to Take out from you...... "Ignorance is Bliss Sometimes"
country goes forward by working not by scamming public monies.Drdo etc are just scamming indian monies over decades with nothing to show as result.

country goes forward by working not by scamming public monies.Drdo etc are just scamming indian monies over decades with nothing to show as result.

You cannot gain anything without loosing anything.... DRDO has come up with almost everything the developed World has Come up with and that too in a very short amount of time.... So Just leave DRDO alone from the Scam list...

Abir said:
^Is her account got hacked or what?

No... I've witnessed her on the 'other' forum. She's trying to be sarcastic/funny (emulating Jana etc) by trolling.

^Is her account got hacked or what?
No my account is not hacked and i'm in full control of my account.

No... I've witnessed her on the 'other' forum. She's trying to be sarcastic/funny (emulating Jana etc) by trolling.
There is no need for me to emulate anyone.The reality is that you guys cant accept the truth hence call it trolling.Sure truth hurts.

But a lady and sarcasm are mutually exclusive entities!
No i'm not sarcastic but serious about what i had said before in my posts.What all i typed in my posts before i truly mean it and there is no sarcasm in those.

No my account is not hacked and i'm in full control of my account.

Funny, if indeed her account got hacked, then it's the hacker saying this, not her! :lol:
No i'm not sarcastic but serious about what i had said before in my posts.What all i typed in my posts before i truly mean it and there is no sarcasm in those.

ya whatever, carry on anyway.

@ajtr
Don't take her comments seriously,i think she lives in USA,so she hasn't seen developments...
India-Third world country has been carved in her mind,u can't erase it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom