What's new

Please Answer CSS Questions.

Comet

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I happen to stumble upon these questions and couldn't answer any of these. Can you people help me?
1. Phansi ka timefajar k baad and soraj nikalne se pehle q fix kia gaya hai? Kisi aur time pe phansi kyun nahin di jati?
2. Woh kon si cheez hai jo aap ke paas ho to Nikah nahin ho sakta and na ho to janaza nahin ho sakta?
3. Agar female ki dead body mile to kese pata chale ga k muslim ha ya non muslim?
:hitwall:

I am not sure since they are my personal opinions and the way I have heard.

Ans 1 A convict is executed early in the morning (before sun rise) so that he should spend all his night in prayers and ask forgiveness from Allah in the peace of night. All the other Makhlooq is asleep and he can concentrate towards his creator. And it is also the time of acceptance of prayers.

Is ki bunyadi waja ye he keh science k mutabiq Fajar or Suraj nikalne k darmyan ka time esa hota he k insan ka jism us waqt sust tareen halat m hota he. Is waqt m insan k zehn or jism ko phansi ki surat m takleef kam se kam hoti he. Isi liay phansi k liay ye time rakha jata he.

Ans 2: I think its kafan or a dead body or even death.

Ans 3 I think the water from her ghusal should be given to a horse for drinking purpose, if horse drinks it she is a muslim, if not she is non-muslim.

Thanks for the reply. First one makes sense but the other two? Infect point 2 is not clear at all. So if you have a dead body you cannot get married?

I happen to stumble upon these questions and couldn't answer any of these. Can you people help me?
1. Phansi ka timefajar k baad and soraj nikalne se pehle q fix kia gaya hai? Kisi aur time pe phansi kyun nahin di jati?
2. Woh kon si cheez hai jo aap ke paas ho to Nikah nahin ho sakta and na ho to janaza nahin ho sakta?
3. Agar female ki dead body mile to kese pata chale ga k muslim ha ya non muslim?

yar css ko q badnaam kertay ho, css me kabhi yeh questions nahi pochay gaye..although a bit of twist can b there..its just an sms n itz said those who answer them must go for css exam..:P
1. the new day begins after sunrise n since it shudnt b counted in life, execution shud b before sunrise..
2. death ofcourse
3. cant b identified

yar css ko q badnaam kertay ho, css me kabhi yeh questions nahi pochay gaye..although a bit of twist can b there..its just an sms n itz said those who answer them must go for css exam..:P
1. the new day begins after sunrise n since it shudnt b counted in life, execution shud b before sunrise..
2. death ofcourse
3. cant b identified

Thanks for the reply. This has cleared a lot
BTW, are you sure about the third one?

1) Awien, bhanseey wallay ka mood :P
2) Me :devil: I wont let you die and wont even allow you to get married. ARGH!
3) Muslanmaan.....ab tou wo mar gai hai, aur Allah kay samney hai so she believes in him dt makes her muslims rite?
WHo cares, shes dead aur ussey shaddi kerni thi? :P

Just kidding, no intend to hurt anyones intentions :)

1= is mei body temperature ka koi scene tha
2= dead body
3= 1st way ye h k us body ko ghusal dia jata h toh vo ghusal ka jo pani h vo Horse k samny rakhty hain agar vo peelay toh Female muslim h agar nae toh n0n Muslim, 2nd way h k jis jaga vo body mili h agr vo muslims ki jaga h toh usko muslim qarar dia jata h hindu toh hindu qarar dia jata h

Last edited:
Ans 3 I think the water from her ghusal should be given to a horse for drinking purpose, if horse drinks it she is a muslim, if not she is non-muslim.

So a horse gets to identify the faith of a dead woman? :lol:

Is this what they ask in CSS !!:suicide:
no wonder we cant run this country.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom