What's new

Please comment. Is it true that captured Indian Pilot's release order chaellenged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we don't send him over yet. My opinion was different yesterday. After seeing Indian media spitting venom and India saying that they will strike again. He should be left to rot in jail until India starts behaving itself

If Modi Sarkar cared about their soldiers then it wouldn't have used them for politics. They will twist anything Release or Custody. In case of release at-least rest of world will acknowledge it.

I am hoping for his return .. poor guy is humiliated enough .

An enemy combatant he is . Violated Pakistan penal code, which comes under direct jurisdiction of the Pakistani courts

Section 121 of the Pakistan Penal Code .

Waging or attempting to wage war or
abetting waging of war against Pakistan:

"Whoever wages war against Pakistan, or attempts to wage such war, or abets the waging of such war, shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine."
Hahahaha ganges fucked up

I hope we don't send him over yet. My opinion was different yesterday. After seeing Indian media spitting venom and India saying that they will strike again. He should be left to rot in jail until India starts behaving itself
I 2nd to it and want to add that humanity should prevail but its trade off shouldn't look like appeasing of venomous enemy. PAK should ask for innocent Kashmiri of IOK and its retired army's officer release as a nice gesture.

even person like moeed pirzada is saying that its bit hasty & unwise.

You can't apply Pakistani law or any law on a POW unless he has committed war crimes.

You guys do realize Indians can to press similar charges against any future (Allah forbid) Pakistani POW.

To me these are just unnecessary delaying tactics
He is an prisoner he violated our airspace. There is no war

Guys, it's a military matter and civilian courts have no jurisdiction over it.
Please remember this is not IK decision alone.
Just wait and watch and believe me shooting down the IAF aircraft is just the tip of the iceberg.

We could do a dick move

And let them all wait

Then release a statement saying he is busy washing his moustache, maybe tomorrow :p:

He is an prisoner he violated our airspace. There is no war
Then revoke his POW status and put him on trial and accept the fact that this will set a dangerous precedent in any future India-Pak standoff

Guys, it's a military matter and civilian courts have no jurisdiction over it.
Please remember this is not IK decision alone.
Just wait and watch and believe me shooting down the IAF aircraft is just the tip of the iceberg.
Could you please drop some more hints to boost up our morale.

The matter is one related to foreign affairs. The Islamabad High Court did the right thing by dismissing it, they have no jurisdiction over it and cannot interfere in foreign affairs and such matters.

However, I think this should knock some sense into the Parliament to reconsider giving him over, back to India.

Then revoke his POW status and put him on trial and accept the fact that this will set a dangerous precedent in any future India-Pak standoff
He was never a POW.Just a prisoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom