What's new

Please tell your current city and duration of power cuts

Sri Lanka is a tad cleaner than India, and there's no doubt about that. Let me just say this - I've seen slums in Colombo (diversion from the main road leading up from mt. Lavinia to Colombo proper), had my so-called highly paid driver try to steal from me in Unawatuna, had the tourism police keep their fair share of my money (read: steal); I've had the so-called "big spenders" of Kandy and Colombo ask me, the Indian, to pay for not one, not two, not even three, but about 5 meals (with drinks). Then there was a random chick (in Hikkaduwa) who befriended me, and then asked me for a couple of thousand. Bunch o' thieves I tell you, but in all fairness, i shouldve known better. Negombo had two power cuts during the three days that I spent in the place. I've been to your country multiple times, and have seen how the majority of your population lives, so spare me the rant. Be respectful - India has a long way to go, and we're the first to acknowledge it, but for the love of the planet, do not think of yourself the way you do.

Look at the context that he replied to.. Though I personally don't condone the over the top retort.. But may be you should also advise your compatriots on respect

Delhi, bangalore get 24*7 electricity i know since i lived here. Most of state capitals get 24*7 electricity and power situation is lot better down south. In gujarat even villages also get 24*7 electricity. Please don't compare yr country with India with we are beyond yr league.

BTW I have also travelled to India numerous times.. But wont post a comparison report because it wont serve a purpose.. Travel forums are anyways full of them if anyone cares to search.. You though may not find them amusing

Look at the context that he replied to.. Though I personally don't condone the over the top retort.. But may be you should also advise your compatriots on respect

Both of those posts were unnecessary

When you find that at least some places in India are no longer having power cuts, it gives you hope that there is still hope in this third world country

I live in Kondapur and there is power cut EVERY DAY.

Then you seem to be the only one who suffers from powercuts in hyd.
Next time we have a pdf meet in hyd do come over and then try to insult me face to face .you might find it a lot harder than doing so on the net. :)

I hereby confirm this to be true for Gujarat. Even the remote villages of Gujarat get 24/7 electricity. I am right now in Vadodara and I don't remember when last time power was gone here for even 1-2 minutes.

No power cut in Surat, Amadavad and almost all Gujarat including villages.

I survive with our AC, Fan even there is too hot... Coz :big_boss:
:sleep:
Rawalpindi.... No confirm structure.. Marze sai atey ha Marzey sai jatey ha.. Yai Madam Bajli... :haha:

i mean with out any facilitating equipment...
:lol:

Then you seem to be the only one who suffers from powercuts in hyd.
Next time we have a pdf meet in hyd do come over and then try to insult me face to face .you might find it a lot harder than doing so on the net. :)

More lies....... every month my society spends between Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 on diesel for the generator. Money that need not be spent if there was 0 power cut.

In real life, knowing that you are a congress party worker, if we meet, I would probably spit on your face. Now stop pretending to be an internet rambo loser.......and go back to kissing @ss.

I live in Ahmedabad and have not seen any power cut for the past 15 Years.

*Although there is always few hours in a year when there is schedule maintenance of DP which is done by prior notice in daily papers.

Delhi, bangalore get 24*7 electricity i know since i lived here. Most of state capitals get 24*7 electricity and power situation is lot better down south. In gujarat even villages also get 24*7 electricity. Please don't compare yr country with India with we are beyond yr league.

He meant 24*7 no power cuts.

In my city of Seattle, WA. We have 0 power cuts. The number of power cuts in US only occurred when there is a storm.

In Taiwan where I was born, 0 power cuts.

More lies....... every month my society spends between Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 on diesel for the generator. Money that need not be spent if there was 0 power cut.

In real life, knowing that you are a congress party worker, if we meet, I would probably spit on your face. Now stop pretending to be an internet rambo loser.......and go back to kissing @ss.

There is no way that congress will lose power.
In India, its the congress family that controls India.

I originally belongs from Barmer, Rajasthan and here power cut is not more than 1-1.5 hour per day. But when there is rain, don't expect power because of earthing problem (overhead wires). We use inventors meanwhile there.

He meant 24*7 no power cuts.

In my city of Seattle, WA. We have 0 power cuts. The number of power cuts in US only occurred when there is a storm.

In Taiwan where I was born, 0 power cuts.

There is no way that congress will lose power.
In India, its the congress family that controls India.

Hey , I am also from Seattle. Nice to know somebody is from my city

What a cool name for a city!

That is the place where Mahabharata war is said to happen. Few hours away from Delhi, next to Panipat..

I live in Ahmedabad and have not seen any power cut for the past 15 Years.

*Although there is always few hours in a year when there is schedule maintenance of DP which is done by prior notice in daily papers.

Really?? I am sure it can't be said about many places in India!!

Back
Top Bottom