What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know the difference between running the country and running the show.. I have no more to say.. Since you are supporting their actions of beating people just because they exchange flowers and harassing them, whats the purpose of talking to you when you support these kind of action. For your kind of people if any one do any kind of cruelty to any one in the name of religion, it is fine.. No need to quote me any more.. I wonder how people are getting this backward with all these education..

I have addressed this issue in an earlier debate and do not wish to repeat myself.

But in short, Bajrang Dal is the youth wing of VHP. VHP was formed to protect Hindu Religion and Culture. Much like the christian Church.

In face of relentless attack on Hindu religion and culture by christian missionaries and the inert response of the congress govt. Vigilante justice is the only option available to Bajrang Dal. That is not the most desired method, but in this war its the best they could come up with.

When christian missionary attempts in India stop, VHP will have no more reason to fight for Hindu culture.

As to the question whether Hindu religion and culture needs such protection .....it most certainly does. Especially in view of current Anti Hindu congress policies and actions.

No I understand what you mean by that but how does one go about making laws out of such a thing as 'Dharma' ? For example Islam has Jurisprudential Paradigms derived from the Koran & the Sunnah; how does one do the same with Dharma ? Does one consult the Vedas, the Upanishads, the Mahabharat or the Ramayana as canonical texts that guides one to constitute a set of Legal Paradigms that could be Institutionalized or are there already Legal Paradigms within these texts or within Hinduism ?

Dharma permeates all religious scriptures but it is mainly through narratives rather than mandatory prescriptions. Also, Hinduism believes that different persons are at different levels of spiritual development and each will imbibe the teachings of the scriptures according to his capacity. So while an evolved person may appreciate the metaphorical nuances of Upanishads, a simpleton should receive guidance from the narratives of Ramayana or Mahabharata.

bachhe .. you are too old for joe saab now... :chilli:
try @Imran Khan .. he might fancy you..
@Armstrong is frigid, I don't think he's ever going to reciprocate no matter how hard Imran bhai tries.

He needs to be sent to Dilli baba's school of learning for the intimately handicapped. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So they 'claim' yes that the man died in a struggle but the only witnesses were FBI agents so who can really say what happened?
but here fbi has an advantage that the incident took place in his apartment.
I agree with you fully that custodial killings is against Indian law and if such incidents took place those culprits should be brought to book. Encounter killings is a bit of a grey area because sometimes intelligence turns out to be false and on that basis the victim turns out to be innocent and not the terrorist that was the target but is that the fault of the shooter who was following orders? or is that more a case of a intelligence failure? this is why it is a bit of a grey issue.
encounter killings are of two or three kind.
1) where both sides fire and criminals get killed.
2) where police disarmed the criminal yet they kill him to avoid the headache of finding evidence and following the procedures.
3) " shoot to kill " when it's avoidable is not a right thing to do, but there are lot of if's and but's and like you said is a gray area.

So, you finally concede that CBI is Congress tool to nail BJP .Good that you came to terms with reality.

Shoo maggot

I dont think he or any politician will do it ,CBI and our police forces always act in the favor of the ruling party its not a big secret ....

Pretty much my point...no 'revolutionary' changes here

So they 'claim' yes that the man died in a struggle but the only witnesses were FBI agents so who can really say what happened?
I agree with you fully that custodial killings is against Indian law and if such incidents took place those culprits should be brought to book. Encounter killings is a bit of a grey area because sometimes intelligence turns out to be false and on that basis the victim turns out to be innocent and not the terrorist that was the target but is that the fault of the shooter who was following orders? or is that more a case of a intelligence failure? this is why it is a bit of a grey issue.
1) where both sides fire and criminals get killed.innocents get killed is very rare because unless fired at cops wouldn't fire, they will/should try to arrest them.intelligence is like a 50/50 chance, you can't relay on intelligence alone to initiate a fire.
2) where police disarmed the criminal yet they kill him to avoid the headache of finding evidence and following the procedures.
3) " shoot to kill " when it's avoidable is not a right thing to do, but there are lot of if's and but's and like you said is a gray area.

Former Intelligence Bureau (IB) director A.K. Doval on Thursday attacked the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), saying the agency exceeded its limit in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.

Talking to Headlines Today, Doval said, "CBI has exceeded its limit in the case and has outsourced the investigation of the case."

Levelling serious allegations against the Congress-led UPA government, Doval said, "Centre had put pressure on SIT officers, like Karnal Singh and Jaivir Ramdu, to influence the probe into Ishrat Jahan case."

The former IB chief also raised questions on the integrity of Bihar cadre IPS officer Rajiv Ranjan Verma, who was appointed as the Special Investigation Team (SIT) chief by the Gujarat High Court on July 19, 2011.

"Investigations have been politicised, it appears whole exercise was aimed at arriving at certain conclusion," Doval said.

Defending IB special director Rajendra Kumar, who is all set to be named as an accused in the case in the CBI's supplementary chargesheet, Doval said he "is an officer of impeccable integrity and will eventually come clean".

The CBI had filed its first chargesheet in the case on Wednesday in which some senior top police officials of Gujarat have been named as accused. It said in the chargesheet that the 19-year-old Ishrat was killed in a "fake" encounter in 2004 in a joint operation between Gujarat Police and the state IB office.

@Joe Shearer , you must read this as you claim your datas are always correct .

1. Even if they were LeT, nobody had a right to kill them. This is a matter of all citizens against rogue policemen.

2. Not this precise group. Vanzara is an accused in the Sohrabuddin murder. Read up the details - it is a shocking case, and shows how a corrup administration -- Modi's, by the way - worked to extract money from the building trade in Rajasthan.

I am amused at the high postures that Modi supporters take, ignoring the ***** below the throne.

So you mean to say that militants have the right to bomb where ever they want, kill whoever they want and furthermore they should not be shot at. You seriously are a militant sympathizer aren't you?? Militants have all the human rights where as innocent civilians do not. As far as Ishrat Jahan is concerned, LeT itself admitted her to be one of their's and made it public on their web site.

Intelligence Bureau's letter to CBI: 'David Headley told FBI Ishrat Jahan was a suicide bomber' | NDTV.com

A terrorist have been eliminated before he/she could do any damage. In other countries the officers responsible would be applauded and thanks to Indian political system they are rather harassed. I think this would set an example where police will rather let militants do what ever they want, as to most people job is more important. This will lead to complete lawlessness in the country.

As expected @ Joe Shearer no replies. Bole to bolti bandh.

1) where both sides fire and criminals get killed.innocents get killed is very rare because unless fired at cops wouldn't fire, they will/should try to arrest them.intelligence is like a 50/50 chance, you can't relay on intelligence alone to initiate a fire.

Each cop is diffrent and each situation would be diffrent just like the video I posted about that black unarmed man being shot 11 times and after he was lying down dead the cops put the handcuffs on him but that is a extreme case.

In the 1990's when Mumbai was going through the underworld wars the ATS did do many encounter killings because often they noticed that the organised criminals would hire a top lawyer or pay their way out and get away so instead they decided to do 'encounters' which led to a reducation in crime in Mumbai but was slammed by human rights orgs and the media.

In the dangerous shadowy world of fighting terror one does not know if that person has a strap with explosives to his chest or a grenade and every armed cop will have to decide on the spot what action to take. It is easy for us to sit here in the comfort of our homes but being face to face in that situation who knows what we might do? do we pull the trigger or do we try to apprehend them? its a tough call.

^^^
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) may have removed crucial references of Ishrat Jahan's terror links from the testimony of David Coleman Headley, the 26/11 mastermind arrested by America's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), NDTV has learnt. The question that now arises is - who instructed the NIA to remove these references from the interrogation report?

David Coleman Headley was interrogated by the NIA team between June 3-9, 2010 for about 34 hours. The NIA generated a 119-page interrogation report.

A version of the interrogation report that the NIA shared with some of the security agencies, including the Intelligence Bureau (IB), says that David Coleman Headley had said "in late 2005 Zaki-ur Rehman Lakvi (one of the key Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists) introduced Muzzammil to me. Having introduced Muzzammil , Zaki talked about the accomplishments of Muzzammil as a Lashker Commander. Zaki also sarcastically mentioned that Muzzammil was top commander whose every big project had ended in a failure. Zaki added that Ishrat Jahan module was also one of Muzzammil's botched up operations."

Mr Headley also told the NIA that apart from this, he had no knowledge about Ishrat Jahan.

The 119-page interrogation report is also is in the public domain and was written about extensively. However, these two paragraphs do not figure in the report available. The NIA has not officially explained why the two paragraphs were missing.

Sources told NDTV that paragraphs were removed because an assessment of David Coleman Headley's interrogation led a section in the Government to conclude that the reference to Ishrat and her associates were based on hearsay rather than first-hand information.

NDTV also accessed a letter written by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) to CBI in February 2013. The IB in its letter says that David Coleman Headley had told the FBI that Ishrat Jehan was "female suicide bomber".

The IB also told the CBI that "Shahid Mehamood Basra, a Pakistani National and Let terrorist, arrested by the J&K Police, has made extensive disclosures about one Babar Abdul Adnan, a Pak fiyadeen of LeT having a shoulder injury who had been tasked by Muzzammil for terrorist action targeting a VIP . Barsa was asked by Muzzamil to provide logistic support to Babar. Basra also disclosed that Babar was one of the 4 persons shown in TV having been killed in Ahmedabad Gujarat on June 15, 2004."

Ishrat Jahan and her three other associates, which include two Pakistani nationals, were also killed near Ahmedabad on June 15, 2004.

NDTV is also in possession inputs the FBI shared with the IB on March 25, 2010. The FBI told the IB that according to its own investigations and questioning of David Coleman Headley, Ishrat Jahan and her associates were planning to target "Akshar Dham Temple, Somnath and Siddhi Temple".

@Joe Shearer and his ilks may be interested in this article.

There is a famous saying in Hindi "laton ke bhoot baton sey nahi manate."

I know in an ideal world the terrorists should be tried under the law and allowed to appeal and re appeal and re re appeal till they face the hangman's noose. Unfortunately even in an open and shut case like Kasab it took 4 years for him to be hanged when the whold world saw him commit crimes on live television.

When you consider this fact and the fact that our courts are clogged with crores of cases I think it is better to bump someone off when you know that they are the terrorists but you may not have strong evidence which some crafty lawyer can try to discredit.

Better safe than sorry

Better safe than sorry means better get concrete evidence acceptable in a court of law and prosecute than kill a single innocent person.

Why do you degenerate into name calling at the drop of a hat. it simply reveals the weakness of your position. Suffice to say that I have some knowledge of these matters.

What names have I called you? When? Where?

And what is your background, since you have started by questioning mine?

Oh please Joe Sahib, I think you're just jealous of Modi that he has a more manly beard than you ! :whistle:

Incidentally, chicks dig Modi's Beard ! :smokin:

I am not at the chick seeking age any longer and the Missus would boot me out without a moment's hesitation if she caught me looking around.

I think I'll concede the point to the primate minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom