What's new

PM IK Op-Ed (Metro US): 'Pakistani nation will not sit back until Kashmiris are given their right..'

Yes "jihad" "terrorism"...doesn't take long for the fall-back default excuses to start oozing out.

Yes we are nothing but terrorists for wanting to keep Hindutva out of Kashmir.

I think Kashmiris simply saw that Pakistan doesn't suffer with beef lynchings, mosque bashing, discrimination against Muslims and hindutva dominance politics, hence they felt 370 would protect them from the fate that befell Indian Muslims elsewhere.

Now that's gone. Good luck convincing Kashmiris that a "nakba" isn't heading their way.

Well its already there isn't it? Security measures you say? Of course.

Continue with your visionary approach.

Yes "jihad" "terrorism"...doesn't take long for the fall-back default excuses to start oozing out.

Yes we are nothing but terrorists for wanting to keep Hindutva out of Kashmir.

I think Kashmiris simply saw that Pakistan doesn't suffer with beef lynchings, mosque bashing, discrimination against Muslims and hindutva dominance politics, hence they felt 370 would protect them from the fate that befell Indian Muslims elsewhere.

Now that's gone. Good luck convincing Kashmiris that a "nakba" isn't heading their way.

Well its already there isn't it? Security measures you say? Of course.

Continue with your visionary approach.
Take a pencil and scale. Draw a timeline. And map out the events u mention. You will find pak lies right there. Bye.

No mention of GB. Can you show me where GB is a part of IOK is mentioned. .specifically with respect to the UN resolutions

@waz
Tell me, if GB and POhK was part of pakistan before 1947 during partition ?

randmcnallynorth.jpg

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00maplinks/modern/maps1947/maps1947.html

Have you read the UN resolution yourself?

Indian establishment has been feeding you gullible lot that Pakistan has to vacate the Azad Kashmir first. Now unless you are blind or do not have your reading glasses, the first step ,as mentioned in the resolution is about the "tribesmen and Pakistani civilians". Now if you know your history, the 1948 war of Kashmir was fought not only by the regular Pakistan army but also the Pakhtoon tribes and civilians from other parts of Pakistan. These people left and went to their homes in their respective parts of Pakistan right in the aftermath of the war. The first step hence is complete. Now we are at the second step, where Indian forces have to vacate the Indian occupied Kashmir. Savy??

Have you read the UN resolution yourself?

Indian establishment has been feeding you gullible lot that Pakistan has to vacate the Azad Kashmir first. Now unless you are blind or do not have your reading glasses, the first step ,as mentioned in the resolution is about the "tribesmen and Pakistani civilians". Now if you know your history, the 1948 war of Kashmir was fought not only by the regular Pakistan army but also the Pakhtoon tribes and civilians from other parts of Pakistan. These people left and went to their homes in their respective parts of Pakistan right in the aftermath of the war. The first step hence is complete. Now we are at the second step, where Indian forces have to vacate the Indian occupied Kashmir. Savy??
Brainwashed. Inspite of evidence, you will keep denying. You have to vaccate pohk and gb, simple, and u dont understand that. It wasnt a part of your territory in 1947, it wasnt when british mapped it, it was part of jammu and kashmir, keep fooling yourself. go check any map of 1947. No wonder they teach alternate history.

What I asked you can't answer but instead trolled?

I think Indians got a modified version or their ears have learnt to filter things....I hear weird questions from them
Are you for serious, that trolling, like really ? @WebMaster you give mods to such ignorant people, everything and anything is trolling, an insult to all the sane people in pakistan. If you cant have an honest conversation then dont reply, dont just type trolling every now and then.

In the UN resolution it clearly says the state of jammu and kashmir. That is in 1947, check any map and show me where gb and pohk are a part of pakistan. So stop lying thru ur teeth. You havent removed and wont for obvious reasons, you are occupier there. Dont just say plebiscite without knowing history. Thats why i attached the map from columbia university. Everyones knows pohk and gb are part of jammu and kashmir state. You can chose to deny it.

Brainwashed. Inspite of evidence, you will keep denying. You have to vaccate pohk and gb, simple, and u dont understand that. It wasnt a part of your territory in 1947, it wasnt when british mapped it, it was part of jammu and kashmir, keep fooling yourself. go check any map of 1947. No wonder they teach alternate history.

Evidence ???? Kiddo, READ the damn thing first and tell me where does it say that Pakistan army has to vacate Azad Kashmir? How thick you have to be that despite it is written in black and white, you are in denial mode? Where is the living in parallel world and believing in your own hype non sense is coming from? Its India who has to vacate Indian occupied Kashmir as per UN resolution. And that is where we are at now.

Evidence ???? Kiddo, READ the damn thing first and tell me where does it say that Pakistan army has to vacate Azad Kashmir? How thick you have to be that despite it is written in black and white, you are in denial mode? Where is the living in parallel world and believing in your own hype non sense is coming from? Its India who has to vacate Indian occupied Kashmir as per UN resolution. And that is where we are at now.
Oh jeez, azad kashmir is a name you created, there is no azad kashmir before 1947, show me which map shows azad kashmir in 1947, or any british empire document ?

Oh jeez, azad kashmir is a name you created, there is no azad kashmir before 1947, show me which map shows azad kashmir in 1947, or any british empire document ?

What are you blabbering about? Can you not read the UN resolution? what does it say? Removal of Pakistani tribesmen and civilians from Pakistani controlled Kashmir , which was done right in the aftermath of the 1948 war and we are at the next step where India has to move its troops out of Indian occupied Kashmir. UN resolution is crystal clear. Indian trolls have been talking a lot of non sense that Pakistan must vacate Azad Kashmir first, without having to read the damn thing first and what it actually mean.

As for Azad Kashmir, unless you been living under the rock, it has been called the same by the Azad (liberated) Kashmiries by themselves. Infact, your own ministers use the same terminology. :D

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/514028-talks-now-only-on-azad-kashmir-rajnath

"With the removal of Sections 370 and 35A, one of our neighbours has been shocked and knocked at the door of all the countries of the world. Some people believe and say that there should be talk with Pakistan, but until Pakistan stops supporting terrorism, there will be nothing. If there is talk with Pakistan then it will be on Azad Kashmir. Pakistan’s support to terror must stop before a dialogue can be held,” Singh told a public meeting

What are you blabbering about? Can you not read the UN resolution? what does it say? Removal of Pakistani tribesmen and civilians from Pakistani controlled Kashmir , which was done right in the aftermath of the 1948 war and we are at the next step where India has to move its troops out of Indian occupied Kashmir. UN resolution is crystal clear. Indian trolls have been talking a lot of non sense that Pakistan must vacate Azad Kashmir first, without having to read the damn thing first and what it actually mean.

As for Azad Kashmir, unless you been living under the rock, it has been called the same by the Azad (liberated) Kashmiries by themselves. Infact, your own ministers use the same terminology. :D

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/514028-talks-now-only-on-azad-kashmir-rajnath

"With the removal of Sections 370 and 35A, one of our neighbours has been shocked and knocked at the door of all the countries of the world. Some people believe and say that there should be talk with Pakistan, but until Pakistan stops supporting terrorism, there will be nothing. If there is talk with Pakistan then it will be on Azad Kashmir. Pakistan’s support to terror must stop before a dialogue can be held,” Singh told a public meeting
A Pakistani paper will not use the term Pakistan Occupied Kashmir even if the minister said it. Just like in PDF the term is automatically changed to Azad Kashmir. Try harder

Back
Top Bottom