• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rehan Basit

@rehan_basit
·
Apr 4

Replying to
@murtazawahab1
I live in most posh area of Karachi the street in front of my house looks like as if I am living in prehistoric era. I think sindh government feels at home when they see garbage dumps overflowing sewage, broken streets, no street lights, dogs everywhere and cattle roaming.

Sabir Shakir is saying decision may be in favor of opposition.

IK is again consulting his legal team. Says ready to accept SC decision.
Sher ek wari fir. Good time to leave the country

I live in most posh area of Karachi the street in front of my house looks like as if I am living in prehistoric era. I think sindh government feels at home when they see garbage dumps overflowing sewage, broken streets, no street lights, dogs everywhere and cattle roaming.

This is one of the simplest of tasks. They take their power for granted, they won't even provide a baseline standard of a clean street. Literally zero development work. I have gone into google map street view on a number of locations in Pakistan and its the same story. Broken roads, broken buildings, sewage, garbage, animals, broken power lines. Its the minimum they couldn't do and they had power for over 30 years and they are multi millionaires now.

Rehan Basit
@rehan_basit
·
Apr 4

Replying to
@murtazawahab1

Visit my area where a 40 years old flat sells for 50 lacs and we have water 24/7 on the streets. It's gutters overflowing btw.

Visit my area where a 40 years old flat sells for 50 lacs and we have water 24/7 on the streets. It's gutters overflowing btw.

This is just a tip of the iceberg

1649341480568.png

1649341866582.png

Zardari family has stolen billions of $

1649341537024.png

Benazir still has over $2 billion stashed away in a swiss account.

And they couldn't even provide a normal looking clean street after 30 year of power. The lifetime sucker award goes to the Pakistani awam :lol:

This is how our children are growing up
1649341958939.png

When I last went to Pakistan, it was like emotional and mental torture seeing so many of our kids so desperate and helpless like this. We are not a big population in the grand scheme of things, our people should have the basics, they should not be living like this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom