What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for your response. I also read that the petition was prepared back in March and only submitted today in case he was removed. For the first time in Pakistan’s history, a sitting Chief of the armed forces was a subservient western stooge, a co-conspirator and a ghaddar of the highest degree. We have our respect for the institution but we want the same fate for him as we would for the other three stooges.
there are many rumors I think a complete book could be written on the last 2 hours of IK gov.

As per One such rumor IK was sent an indirect msg of Marshal Law and because of this few journalist even tweeted about the possible red alert for 111 brigade.

Let's take a breather everyone. This may seem like a defeat but it may be a victory in the long term. Don't lose faith in Allah. Allah plans and His plans are better than anything we can think of. We do not lose faith in Allah. Inshallah IK will come back. Hopelessness is kufr

Kon kon musharaf ko yad kr rha h ...after SC midnight circus..

I always admired Honorable Musharraf Sahib he was a true Patriot
In fact it was his patriotism which pulled me towards admiring armed forces

The military was a blackbox item before him

But has history remembers , the man was also sidelined by the black coats
in 2007 otherwise he was handling things exceptionally well

I always when I find time I visit his facebook account and thank him for what he did between 1999 and 2007

Let's take a breather everyone. This may seem like a defeat but it may be a victory in the long term. Don't lose faith in Allah. Allah plans and His plans are better than anything we can think of. We do not lose faith in Allah. Inshallah IK will come back. Hopelessness is kufr
I know Allah's plan. Saray dallay aik hi mulk mein jama kar do. Asani ho gi jahnnam mein dalnay ki. This is Allah's plan.

And the nation is still sleeping instead of being out in revolt. It’s our nations that’s not ready otherwise what can couple of thousands can do against millions? So these corrupt ppl have enough security that their houses which is looted money can be taken over? That’s the only way it is now after failures of institutions.

But I guess our nation is still sleeping. They’re not ready themselves for a struggle against these corrupts. That’s the ultimate truth! These people know you people won’t do anything. Next elections will be rigged and rest of generations will be slave to Bilawal and maryam grandkids. The problem are the people not the system. System can’t last if people don’t want it. Don’t act all mad and pissed out here when you people can’t step outside to protect yourself from looters.

You guys can cry all night and blame the Supreme Court but the fact is, BAP and MQM sealed the fate for PTI. 'Sellout' PTI MNAs didn't even have to vote, so they can't even be deseated now.

BAP's 4 votes and Shahzain Bugti, you guys need to go into their history to know who they actually served and how they were brought in to support PTI coalition in 2018.

278112513_10158564261438091_3646079079485204419_n.jpg

The opposition party has a very weak coalition, they won't be able to hold together for long. Next election PTI will pickup more seats in parliament and restore IK as PM. If this new coalition dissolves quickly, PTI being the #2 party will be back in the driving seat.
You think establishment will sit idly by?

Back
Top Bottom