What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the saddest thing for me was listening to the journalists who were quoting IK "Main akela lar raha hu" this broke my heart. Not a single mother fucking institution backed this guy who has done nothing but gave them respect. Has asked his people again and again not to bad mouth anyone.

You are right. I think Pakistan no longer is a place for moral Shareef (Decent Honorable) people.

Decent people should immigrate out of the country. What the country is for is murderers, robbers, cutthroats, corrupt, liars, immoral, haramis, Jahil Mullahs

To all the Shareef Khandaans, please get your people out because there is no room in that country for good people.

Let Allah sort out the country.

Bye.

Canadian born. Was Pakistan passionate.

People who use words of "Prayer" and "Prayed" before corrupt judges, what words do they use before Allah Subhan wa Taela in Nimaz...?

1649569510707.png

They all are distressed and dejected you idiot .
Tum yaha economy ka gyan jhade jaa rahe hou.
Abhi yaha kuch bhi likhega galiyaan hi milegi .
welcome to old Pakistan?! looool I wonder wether BZB fixed the fluids in Karachi or not

I am overseas as well and depressed as much as you are things in Pakistan will never change unless a revolution happens pakistanis must decide wether they want a bright future or not

The economy actually increased to 347.76 billion so stop lying and go and do your research
I'm not.. Do a research.

Screenshot_2022-04-10-11-17-42-643_com.android.chrome.jpg

For decades we were blaming the politicians for the country's mess but if you look closely mostly it is because of the Army still we as a nation always stood behind them but they have the audacity to interfere and play with Pakistan again and again. This time I pray to Allah that prior to getting rid of corrupt politicians, we should first deal with the on-sale army generals like Bajwa.

Can any one tell me how to delete account here and leave the forum?

Bc pichly 3 saal se army ko defend kr kr ke when noonies and jiyalas were banging thm and thn bajwa stabbed us un the back. Wtf.

Bc pichly 3 saal se army ko defend kr kr ke when noonies and jiyalas were banging thm and thn bajwa stabbed us un the back. Wtf.

We all did the same mistake..

We all did the same mistake..
کل باجوے نے ایک اور نسل کو جوان کر دیا جو بچوں کی طرح آرمی آرمی کرتی پھرتی تھی

This is the best emotional and motivating speech ever heard...

Was wondering there is no other leader in PTI other than Imran Khan...there are many.
So from KPK almost all elected are new people
Also some urban punjab and karachi

All of them are pretty good..

Electables were mostly from central punajb and south punjab

🤣🤣🤣

کل باجوے نے ایک اور نسل کو جوان کر دیا جو بچوں کی طرح آرمی آرمی کرتی پھرتی تھی

Samajh nahi ata ye kesi army hai jo galian deta hai us ke neechy lait jati hai chahay zardari ho NS ho ya america ho aur jo defend krta hai us ki maa behen kr deti hai.

Attachments

• 20220410_082035.jpg
    20220410_082035.jpg
    787.6 KB · Views: 25
You are right. I think Pakistan no longer is a place for moral Shareef (Decent Honorable) people.

Decent people should immigrate out of the country. What the country is for is murderers, robbers, cutthroats, corrupt, liars, immoral, haramis, Jahil Mullahs

To all the Shareef Khandaans, please get your people out because there is no room in that country for good people.

Let Allah sort out the country.

Bye.

Canadian born. Was Pakistan passionate.
Nothing new ..
Nothing has changed
Those who are in pakistan frequently know that

I did see a bit of change in KPK
But KPK is too backward even now..needs lot of work at root level

So this is it then guys? All has been made clear that a foreign entity has overthrown a democratically elected government using the dollar and collective power of internal treacherous dogs, and the mass population accepts it and goes back to eating baryani, koftay, and keer. Had this been a zinda koum, every city in the country would have been on lockdown due to the masses flooding the streets and forcefully dragging the traitors out of their fortresses and punishing them beyond imagination. Millions of people have laid down their lives for this country.....for what? So that the country gets physically and financially raped? The people of Pakistan need a revolution but it seems to me like they are happy to accept what has happened and go back to years of the country being used and abused. They deserve President Fazlu, PM gadari / showbaz, and a BC army chief willing to sell the honor of the country for personal interests.
As a overseas Pakistani, I feel deeply disgraced, violated and depressed at the current situation. Just when the groundwork was being put in place for a greater Pakistan, the carpet has been pulled from underneath our feet. I always dreamt of moving to Pakistan one day, but that dream has now been shattered. I have a lot of investments in Pakistan, now I'll be pulling out my investments. I sent a lot of money to Pakistan, now I will not. I was looking forward to being included in the elections, now I won't be able to. The country has gone back to 1947. In fact, I'll go as far as saying, Pakistan is and will remain to be a lost cause until the people truly decide to stand up and destroy the corrupt power structures.
I dont believe will pull out most of their money as we send money for other purposes

However roshan digital was somethibg that people took their money/savings and placed into it

Last i check all my friends were rushing/scrambling to draw it out..

Is that the case around you too?

Will be intersting to see where do we stand by end of june on this

Back
Top Bottom