What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unless you have personally asked quiet a few known PMLN supporters their opinion, I reckon most are overjoyed that IK is gone. Their slave mentality allows them to ignore the kuffar threats as long as the Sharifs get into power.
Buddy!! I live in Sahiwal, one of the strongholds of PMLN in central Punjab. I have had many discussions and still do, pretty much daily. I know the situation on the ground. PMLN supporters are rejoiced but for them they got it on their own and army is still the enemy. I couldn`t find a single guy who defended the army!

A friend of mine in the know who also voted PTI said Military nahe chalne de gi IK ko. I argued with him k nai yar army has the interest of the country at heart.

But I know now what the c*nts in country mean.

I have apologized to my friend 😅

It is seriously scary how Pakistanis are abusing Bajwa and the army. I’ve never seen it in my life. In the DG ISPR tweet there are 55,000 comments, 95% of them hurling abuse.

A retired army officer I was talking to tonight said that Bajwa took money to betray the country.

You were talking to nobody don’t talk BS..and those fake twitter profiles and tweets is one of the many reasons, he is not coming back. He closed all the doors for his return. His next stop is Adiala or London.

don't you worry because 99.9% of them are fake
AND LISTS ARE BEING PREPARED AS WE SPEAK BY FIA
As far as I know, these accounts are not fake. And any action against the common people will attract a lot of hate against Army.

There are no lists prepared by FIA as we speak. A couple of two can be picked up, not the common people.

You were talking to nobody don’t talk BS..and those fake twitter profiles and tweets is one of the many reasons, he is not coming back. He closed all the doors for his return. His next stop is Adiala or London.

Yes, I was speaking to an officer who took part in the ‘65 and ‘71 wars and captured Indian territory.

He told us how in 1965 the Pakistan army was advancing into India and was one day away from cutting off the Indian army in Kashmir. The Indians were running away. But Ayub Khan got a call from the Americans and stopped the advance. Later they gave away all the territory that was captured.

Unfortunately, the generals’ habit of taking orders from the US has a long history.

A friend of mine in the know who also voted PTI said Military nahe chalne de gi IK ko. I argued with him k nai yar army has the interest of the country at heart.

But I know now what the c*nts in country mean.

I have apologized to my friend 😅

Wah wah bhai to kaka ha aur Itna Saadha? ha.. Niazi ko military support nahi the, 2018 main military ny elections nahi jitwaye? Don’t be namak haram and stop lying during Roza.

Idhar bajwa Traitor rule kary ga ? Bajway k baap ka country ha jo khan ko nhi any day ga ? Tun daikho to sahi agli bar khan inki geeeli pants kesy utarta ha

Now ISPR activate when someone put finger towards them , but they were keep silent like donkey when foreign super power threatened the country PM
Tum he log holly cows ho baki ksi ki koi respect nhi ?

Date of March. its an old petition.
This notification might be old but they did call the supreme court and hight court to remain open…for what ?? Khan ko phansi lagani the ??

You get the feeling that we'll never get out of that Reverse Gear.

Back
Top Bottom