What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649585283810.png

(a)resigns from membership of his political party or joins another Parliamentary Party

No PTI MNA has resigned from the party, or has joined another party. They are still members of PTI, that's why they were served notices.

Read the notice which was served to the members, and what it said.

The allegation by the Secretary General of the party is that the members have joined the other party, that is why they were seen in Sindh House.

Come on man, ab sari mehnat main hi karoon?

Chalo koi ni, IK becharey ka kissa khatam hua. Poor guy, he seemed like a nice man overall.

Who are the main contenders for the next wazir-e-azm ?

Traitors and abetters, backstabbers once used by the main power, US here, for the operation becomes a threat to them as the whole plot and ploy can be unearthed.

So normally they are removed after the ploy is done with.

And there are usually many tiers in these Psy-Ops and regime change operation. Any one or the team can be removed here from the face of the earth.

Why the f*** this coward bajwa is running a PR campaign on media about his achievements??

Kashmri to conquer nahi kr liya isne
He doesn't want Kashmir. He wants Islamabad.

Will IK be able to contest the next elections?
They're gonna try every ploy in the book to block his election bid.

Not a good idea to bash army (as IK said). Then there won't any diff b/w pti & pmln, PTI cares abt Pak more abt pmln...
and huge support that IK has within 2nd & lower ranks in military might fade away if it continues, top brass will get it (or getting it)...
Bajwa isn't the army, the corrupt traitors we call Generals are not the army. We respect every honest servant of Pakistan, military and civilian. Army = those who defend the sovereignty of Pakistan. Bajwa has no relation to the Army in reality. He is there for his own self interest.

People here are quite nervous and angry - may be for right reasons as well.

I am more or less with them on this.

But people shouldn't criticise Mr. Bajwa much....People are forgetting He was the one who helped IK in his ladder upto power despite facing constant attacks from PMLN/PPP....He never budged and remained with IK as long as he could.

There are chances that some army leadership is compromised but not all can be tainted with same brush.

IK better drop his Azadi Theme Campaign. Fighting local politics by maligning foreign power like US is not a good idea - not to mention people will get fed up with same mantra repeated again and again......people want jobs, health and tech. that's it.

IF PPP acts on her agreement done with MQM - then PTI will struggle greatly to win over Karachi in next year general elections.

Will IK be able to contest the next elections?
Yes, don't worry. Pehlay hi buht kutay wali ho rahi hai sab ki. Plus they need a fallback party from PDM when they self implode or whatever of the sort happens.

Someone I know edited Donald Lu's Wikipedia.

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 15.45.28.png

Earlier I had my doubts but now I am convinced that whether it is PTM, PDM, TLP, or even TTP all are created and nurtured by Mil Establishment for their own gains. In the interview with Arshad Sharif, General Tariq clearly indicated towards it otherwise why would you be doing peace agreements with TTP when they are getting heavy losses and are on the run, not once, twice but three times it happened to give breathing space which clearly indicates that they want TTP to survive.

I also conclude that all the problems in Pakistan are because of Mil Establishment, they are not part of the problem rather they are the problem.

Well you can easily few more in that list:

Tehreek-e-Nizam-e-Mustafa against Bhutto.

MQM - created to counter the Sindhi's power (which in itself had risen due to killings by army in interior Sindh during MRD movement).

Nawaz Shareef - created to counter PPP (and rising power of Junejo and Pir Pargara).

IJI

Why the f*** this coward bajwa is running a PR campaign on media about his achievements??

Kashmri to conquer nahi kr liya isne
You only need to read and follow what is happening on social media.
Army has been (virtually) disowned due to this clown - it is dangerous for the whole institution.
He, and ISPR, will even have difficulty to show their faces in public without building the image.
This is what he is trying to do, but it will back fire.

Indian media are saying the IK tried to sack general B too bad he did Not do it earlier
This is complete rubbish.
This would be countering what IK was trying to do.
IK was trying to expose everyone; everyone who was behind this game....and he succeeded.
Now! .... all the characters stand naked, and IK has gone home.

Read the notice which was served to the members, and what it said.

The allegation by the Secretary General of the party is that the members have joined the other party, that is why they were seen in Sindh House.

Come on man, ab sari mehnat main hi karoon?

No, I'm trying to make a point here, that legally speaking, being seen in the Sindh House does not mean they have joined another party, that needs paper work. How I see it can work is, that their PTI membership is suspended, but they can take it to the court too. The disqualification itself can be challenged according to the same constitutional clauses.

Back
Top Bottom