What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
These scoundrels will try now to prove this scum Bajwa, to be a second Salah Uddin Ayubi. :lol:
OH but HE IS THE GREATEST THAT EVER LIVE THE EARTH OR EVER WILl!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOAT BAJWA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These scoundrels will try now to prove this scum Bajwa, to be a second Salah Uddin Ayubi. :lol:
tune in to dunya news for comedy! :partay: :lol:

tune in to dunya news for comedy! :partay: :lol:

Not interested. Am an old man above 63. Have seen many such "tamaashas" in my lifetime, starting with Ayub Khan.

Ye log ab bacha nhi sakty bajwa cow ko

Once the utter restraint, being shown by IK, blows up; real "tamaasha" will begin then.

watching dunya news.... the way they are broadcasting bajwa`s "documentary", Its laughable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
New achievement of Bajwa
D99AF06A-851F-4CD9-B39B-67A84D69AB3C.jpeg

It is seriously scary how Pakistanis are abusing Bajwa and the army. I’ve never seen it in my life. In the DG ISPR tweet there are 55,000 comments, 95% of them hurling abuse.

A retired army officer I was talking to tonight said that Bajwa took money to betray the country.

if it’s true what a shame and what makes me happy is that Pakistanis are aware of everything and in-sha-allah we will win against the corrupts ameen 🤲

And than @PanzerKiel say that PA seen these times before as well. So this is normal to them.

Yes this highly arrogant behavior is extremely shocking but actually not so much.. it is only reflective that they have no regard for repute or have no dignity left ….
effectively he was saying tht izzat tu aani jani cheez hai.. WOWWW!!

Any person or instituition with an ounce of dignity would die in shame, rather than such thinking.. but OH WELL…

I wonder if Bajwa realizes, whether he was involved or not, that his name will forever be regarded as nothing more than mud from now on. Trust in the military is at the level of Musharraf's late era, as in almost nonexistent, and Bajwa has done nothing to improve that image.

Do u think he even cares abt this?

Indian media are saying the IK tried to sack general B too bad he did Not do it earlier

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom