What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
One thing that is disturbing me is that many of us always criticize Pakistanis for leaving their home country, settling in foreign countries and caring least about pakistan. But in this time of need expats are the first ones to hold gatherings in diff countries including UAE, Australia etc whereas our locals are only active on social media

The expats are rightly saying that we are culprits and they shouldn't bother much about us and take out remittances

All of us want revolutions like that of France and turkey but none of us is willing to leave comfort of our bedroom... Strange!!!

The institution which is supposed to protect the freedom and sovereignty of Pakistan, and as an independent country, actually took the freedom and independence away from Pakistan.

Taliban fighters are better...

They have been doing it for decades. It's just that the civ govts were corrupt to the core and in power mainly just for the sake of privilege and amassing wealth, so we didn't really mind (though the more mature and wise among us would always warn about this) --- today, for the first time, it was against a man whose primary objective was not the same as the rest. He wanted an independent Pakistan. For that, he has paid the price --- but we will have the last laugh. We won't forgive or forget.

yeh man zardari/bilawala are mentally stable and also ready to serve amrikay so good for Pakistan! lmao i am sure your forefathers were ghulams in past and now ghulami is in your dna!

I am stating the fact bruv, why are you getting personal? Didn’t you learn anything from the fall of niazi?

I doubt the physical assault thing. Journalists were also there so someone would have noticed something like this.
They made journalists to leave early I believe and you know more than me, few things are always kept hidden because of unknown circumstances and once time passes, things start to unveil. Like present is unfolding many things of previous decades...

We will know some day somethings which are unknown to us currently

There is an old saying - "if they make you - they can break you".

The COAS made the current setup with the help of the Americans. Will the snakes and Hyenas turn around and fire the current COAS as he is an unpredictable element that can be influenced outside of his remit.

I hope they fire the COAS..

Highly unlikely - but I will pray for it anyway.. anyone want to join in ?!

Pakistan can fight the external enemies but its the treachery that has to be exterminated. This can only be done via a cull. There is no other way. Look at bhutto and NS. Their offspring will trouble us for generations
They are an asset of usa . To be exact their loyal dogs . Inko hamarey naseeb mey likh diya ha.

But people shouldn't criticise Mr. Bajwa much....People are forgetting He was the one who helped IK in his ladder upto power despite facing constant attacks from PMLN/PPP....He never budged and remained with IK as long as he could.

Bajwa did F all for IK ... he didn't poll votes for him! This scum and his men made sure that IK didn't get simple majority exactly for this day!

What the US, Israel, India combined couldn't achieve, this army chief has done it. He has created a rift between the armed forces and a common Pakistani. Imran Khan haar kay bhi jeet gaya or ye ghadaar fauji jeet kar bhi haar gai. They are now running promos to try to mitigate the damage. This will not happen Bajwa. You have set in motion a huge fault line that was inactive.

These faujis think that Dr. Arsalan set this in motion. How stupid and blind can these generals be and how oblivious they are to the current standing of Imran Khan. It is no more about the economy. Its about our independence and our honour. All of which this Bajwa sold for a franchise of Papa Johns. Hear me Bajwa, I will testify against you on the Day of Judgement. You will answer. You will answer. Curse be upon you. Curse be upon you. Curse be upon you.
Lol Welcome to BLA then These Balochistan terrorist are used to say the same thing HAHA guess what they are being killed mercilessly

Bajwa did F all for IK ... he didn't poll votes for him! This scum and his men made sure that IK didn't get simple majority exactly for this day!

Problem with people like @PaklovesTurkiye is that they don't want to accept the reality that people actually voted in majority for Imran Khan

These people believe that only PML(n), ppp and Mqm have genuine mandate and if some 4th party manages to win elections and come in power then that due to support and backing of establishment

For these people mandate of PTI simply doesn't exist

People at this forum,

I know many of you are insiders and many of you have access to important chairs in the country. This is an critical situation and you must take this message to those important chairs. Pakistanis love Pak Foaj more than any other institution in the state. It's a fact. But stop Bajwa from destroying the love of Pak Fouj from the harts of this Nation. Nirandra Modi or Nawas Sharif couldn't do what Bajwa is mindlessly achieving for them.

1649597379220.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom