What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will tell your future right now.

IK will be disqualified and PTI will break up.

SS will win the next elections and rule for the next 5 years

Bilawal will take over and rule for 5 years

SS will be return and rule for 5 years

Bilawal will be voted back in and rule for 5 years

Hamza Sharif will be voted in and rule for 5 years

25 years will go by, the year is 2050 and Pakistan is still a 3rd world hellhole but the Zardaris and Sharifs are now worth $100 billion each.
Then there would be no country named Pakistan left by then on the map of the Earth. It would be cut into pieces and shared within it's neighbors and some small independent dominions.

Yes just face the reality. It's the harsh truth of nature, no one is here for eternity.

Imran Khan has progressed Pakistan so much that Pakistan was on the verge to surpass USA in terms of economy and 200 Dollars has become equal to 1 PKR not Vice Versa that's why USA changed regime in Pakistan.

Beggers cannot be choosers.

Pakistan shouldn't have been made and Muslims of South Asia should have stayed slaves of Hindus.

You cannot free a slave that doesn't realize he is enslaved.

Things are heading towards the direction bro, few years ago no one was allowed to post anti establishment news in news papers or there bodies found in the river jhelum , then social media came , people starts posting against them , now people openly talking about them, soon they will gather on GHQ gate , nikal o bahir matric fail bajway tu hota kon ha PM of Pakistan ko ghar bhaijny wala ?
To make this nation come out of their homes and struggle in line with what Turkish people and French did will take some significant effort... Unfortunately we as a nation have very short memory, this is the weakness everyone exploits because they know Pakistanis will forget about it in few days or weeks time.
We have been talking about revolutions and coming out on roads since the time of revolt against fatimah jinnah and killing liaquat of liaquat Ali but after that so many incidents have happened till date, have you seen any thing even close to a revolution.
Bhai effort krni parti ha tau hi ghaib se madad ati ha.. Nothing is free. ALLAH Bai Niaz ha pakistaniyoun ko koi special treatment nahi milni... Agar yehi halaat rahay tau ALLAH humein mita k koi aur qoum le ayega jo islam ka aur ic mulk ka haq Ada kregi

Last edited:
Well its been a thought provoking last few days. I will admit I am not that keen on Pakistani Politics but IK changed that.
I feel disappointed; not sorry. Pakistan and I have had a love-hate relationship. On a personal level its been more hate (Pakistani System) than love.
Being born there but brought up in a different world has perhaps numbed the pain I see on my father's face. We never used to discuss politics at home but that all changed when IK came to power. It was not a pleasant sight watching my father hurl abuse in Punjabi at the speak conducting the NC vote - thank god my understanding of Punjabi is limited; but I got the gist of it.

IK changed things in the last three and a half year for overseas Pakistani's and people like me. Filling out forms and cringing when declaring your ethnicity as British Pakistani has been a forgetful experience, that all changed when IK came to power, the scenes changed, the perception was different, I was proud to tick that box. I was even proud to correct people who would say "which part of India are you from" I would respond "not India, I was born in Pakistan". I think I will go back to the default and stop correcting people again.

I fail to see why the establishment or the power players would see these goons as an adequate replacement or option. I cannot fathom Her Majesty's Court opening on a weekend - going out of their way to facilitate the NC. Only recently whilst finalising Brexit UK government was challenged countless times in court, the courts never dished out judgments on a weekend or opened at 12:00am.

See I have this hate for Pakistani System as I saw first hand gowning up my father and uncles struggle to get their ancestral home back from the clutches of land mafia. Thankfully justice was served but it took 8 years and 19 return flights to Pakistan to sort it out. If only I had the magic lamp these people used to rub to manifest Supreme court judges on a weekend and late night.

These last three years even COVID couldn't stop me from going to Pakistan multiple times - which made me realise how much I had missed in my life if only I had gone to Pakistan before. Would I visit while these goons are in charge - only if absolutely necessary. I had planned so much investment in Pakistan most of it is going to be shelved now. Luckily I foresaw this and withdrew my money from Roshan Digital well ahead of this disaster. I will continue investing in Pakistani people but any material investment can go bye bye for now.

Some people still supporting these goons don't realise what they have lost. To give an example - our caretaker's father (who with family lives in our property in Pakistan) needs medical treatment as he was put on a stoma bag. We paid for his operation and knew that after 1 year they will remove the stoma and reconnect the intestines again in another op. Time passed and he never told us his dad was ready for the second op. Out of curiosity and fearing him dead we called him to ask about his father. To my surprise he already had the op done, it was free - paid for by the Sehat Card. 3 years and 8 months or governance vs governance of over 2 decades - just tells you everything you need to know - you cannot do corruption as easily on such schemes - thats why they make those useless metros.

The Army - well where do you even start. :suicide:

To correct myself - actually; I do feel sorry, for the millions of Pakistan for whom courts never open, dates are revised and judgments are adjourned.

Still hoping IK uses this as spring board to roar back at the next election - my heart says these goons will tie him down further and make it impossible for an outsider to ever become PM of Pakistan again. I hope I am wrong. I am not a beggar and I hate the old Pakistan.

As ever this thread has been very entertaining - now I can slide back to passive mode.
In the words of old chap Churchill "those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
May god almight protect Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited:
If somebody asks me where I come from, I am Kashmiri. Pakistan is dead to me. Such a failed shithole. Dissolve the country, make it part of China and nuke Pakistan Army. Use PDM supporters for human experiments.

I want my Kashmir to be independent.

Haha and you joined today. Rat alert

Any major protests taking place in support of IK. I mean protests outside of your homes, in major cities not at your dinner table. Please share.

1649609248385.png

Any major protests taking place in support of IK. I mean protests outside of your homes, in major cities not at your dinner table. Please share.

Just a few examples, there are many more, charged gathering n Karachi and many other big and small cities througout Pakistan

The more important question, will a whole class of people get disenfranchised from the political process? Will they say "fck it, sab fixed match hai" and then go about their own business, as was the case before 2013/2018?

Or will they come out in force again?

Popular passions are meaningless unless harnessed. Can PTI do it? Will it?

Let's see.

Islamaphobes celebrating

These pieces of sh*t should be sent to a real 'fascist dictatorship' and I'd like to see how long they survive with their 'dissent' before being lynched or put in front of a firing squad.

Retarded.

Back
Top Bottom