What's new

PM Modi Conferred 'Companion of the Order of Fiji', Highest Honour of Fiji, in Recognition of His Global Leadership

No one cares about your dear Modi jee. You are left to yourselves to make fake newspaper cover headlines - "World's best leader has come to USA to bless us", LOL. But they care about you NRI Bhakts. You are called Parasites.... Is that you ? I have seen you shabbily dressed Code Monkey types going to malls and being rude with the staff. You behave as if all others are your slaves :
Lol. Personal attacks and absurd comebacks. You are as dumb as they get. Enjoy being a parasite on PDF.

Last edited:
Therefore "Terrorist" should not be used. So what should be ??? Psychopath, Apath, War criminal, Genocider, Priest, Capitalist pig, Feudal, Anti-human, Honor-killer...
He's allrite, literally none of those things your far leftists like to throw at him actually stick.

Benevolent narcissist maybe ? .. I think he can sometimes come across as a bit goofy? , in terms of carrying himself.. but he's improved. Also very conflict avoidant for the most part when it comes to the press.. never got over that burn Karan Thappar gave him back in the day.

Just not a guy who likes being in the hot seat and taking incoming from hostile media (often politically allied with his ideological opponents, congress/left etc). Its a personality trait.

Har phool har maidan pe nahi khilta, har subzi har mitti me nahi ugegi.. of rice paddies and desert date palms, or fish and chicken.. people too have their life areas of where they'll do well and where they wont.

Australian cirket team struggles on turning tracks here, our guys have a bit of a tough time on hard, fast swinging bouncy pitches.

A pop music fake autotune pretty girl who lends her voice to catchy love songs for tweens in not going to be able to play guitar with some srs rock n rollers.

A french ratatouille and oyesters and frog legs cooking master chef might struggle with a keema mutter.

An airline pilot might find himself out of place in a fighter cockpit.

A practicing muslim/hindu might find themselves out of place at a pork/beef bbq.

An avowed communist might find life in a capitalist society hard to navigate ? :P

you can go on with these endlessly..

so, no one size fits all.

He's allrite, literally none of those things your far leftists like to throw at him actually stick.

Benevolent narcissist maybe ? .. I think he can sometimes come across as a bit goofy? , in terms of carrying himself.. but he's improved. Also very conflict avoidant for the most part when it comes to the press.. never got over that burn Karan Thappar gave him back in the day.

Just not a guy who likes being in the hot seat and taking incoming from hostile media (often politically allied with his ideological opponents, congress/left etc). Its a personality trait.

Har phool har maidan pe nahi khilta, har subzi har mitti me nahi ugegi.. of rice paddies and desert date palms, or fish and chicken.. people too have their life areas of where they'll do well and where they wont.

Australian cirket team struggles on turning tracks here, our guys have a bit of a tough time on hard, fast swinging bouncy pitches.

A pop music fake autotune pretty girl who lends her voice to catchy love songs for tweens in not going to be able to play guitar with some srs rock n rollers.

A french ratatouille and oyesters and frog legs cooking master chef might struggle with a keema mutter.

An airline pilot might find himself out of place in a fighter cockpit.

A practicing muslim/hindu might find themselves out of place at a pork/beef bbq.

An avowed communist might find life in a capitalist society hard to navigate ? :P

you can go on with these endlessly..

so, no one size fits all.
He will be miserable for the rest of his life in India.

When did Fiji became Muslim? o_O

Interesting

@ topic

Congratulations to Modi jee. Now it’s time for Tuvalu, British Virgin Island and Cook Islands to present similar award to Modi jee
My bad... I didn't check properly

Well the Christians in Fiji call Modi a boci (thats itaukei for dick) and pronounced bothee and it was such an insignificant news that I hear it now on PDF, literally I just asked 20 other fellow fijians, indo fijians included and they looked at me incredulously, nobody gives a shit, but some interesting facts.

1. Current Prime minister of Fiji - Sitiveni Ligamamada Rabuka, instigator of 2 military coups in 1987 against Fijian led but indian dominated cabinet / government
2. Rabuka lost in a general election to Mahendra Chaudhari in 1999
3. Mahendra Chaudhari was removed from power in 2000 by civilians and renegade soldiers for being an indian
4. During both coups hindu citizens of indian ancestry were only targeted
5. Mass rape of hindu women occurred, also they were stripped naked and paraded around and then casava was shoved up their vagina
6. Rabuka initially lost the 2022 general election but formed an alliance with a vhp member and his party biman prasad and nfp and sodelpa
7. Interestingly Rabuka received military training in india
8. He is a known racist and anti indian
9. Fiji is a very small country, so small and insignificant that most people of the world haven't heard of it
10. But it is located in a very strategic location, on the door steps of Australia and New Zealand and not very far from USA
11. As soon as Rabuka became Prime minister he started praising Australia for the nuclear submarine deal and plans to move away from china and move towards usa
12. After new government was formed two of his stooges scurried to india, biman prasad and charan jeeth singh to meet modi but reportedly both were given the cold shoulder by the indians. biman prasad had actually promised millions of dollars in investment to his financial backers from adani group.

Well the Christians in Fiji call Modi a boci (thats itaukei for dick) and pronounced bothee and it was such an insignificant news that I hear it now on PDF, literally I just asked 20 other fellow fijians, indo fijians included and they looked at me incredulously, nobody gives a shit, but some interesting facts.

1. Current Prime minister of Fiji - Sitiveni Ligamamada Rabuka, instigator of 2 military coups in 1987 against Fijian led but indian dominated cabinet / government
2. Rabuka lost in a general election to Mahendra Chaudhari in 1999
3. Mahendra Chaudhari was removed from power in 2000 by civilians and renegade soldiers for being an indian
4. During both coups hindu citizens of indian ancestry were only targeted
5. Mass rape of hindu women occurred, also they were stripped naked and paraded around and then casava was shoved up their vagina
6. Rabuka initially lost the 2022 general election but formed an alliance with a vhp member and his party biman prasad and nfp and sodelpa
7. Interestingly Rabuka received military training in india
8. He is a known racist and anti indian
9. Fiji is a very small country, so small and insignificant that most people of the world haven't heard of it
10. But it is located in a very strategic location, on the door steps of Australia and New Zealand and not very far from USA
11. As soon as Rabuka became Prime minister he started praising Australia for the nuclear submarine deal and plans to move away from china and move towards usa
12. After new government was formed two of his stooges scurried to india, biman prasad and charan jeeth singh to meet modi but reportedly both were given the cold shoulder by the indians. biman prasad had actually promised millions of dollars in investment to his financial backers from adani group.

So what's the catch ? What's happening ? Why the award ?

I'll tell you what it doesn't change..

k ye starving slum dwelling broken laptop wala communist bhikari fir bhi cxutia hai @jamahir

1. Technically, on the physical and emotional parameters I don't have a "Chooth" ( vagina ).

2. Calling someone Chootiya is insulting women by disparaging someone by saying "You are as stupid as a woman".

1. Technically, on the physical and emotional parameters I don't have a "Chooth" ( vagina ).

2. Calling someone Chootiya is insulting women by disparaging someone by saying "You are as stupid as a woman".
North m its everyday speak and only means "fool"

you'd know, if only you'd ever have travelled but a few 10s of kilometeres from your gutter in Bangalore

also, you never seen a female reproductive organ irl, have you ? tu toh nikla bhi apni maa ki gaan' se tha..

North m its everyday speak and only means "fool"

you'd know, if only you'd ever have travelled but a few 10s of kilometeres from your gutter in Bangalore

also, you never seen a female reproductive organ irl, have you ? tu toh nikla bhi apni maa ki gaan' se tha..

I am sure many will want the tharra you imbibe when you get on the internet.

I am sure absolutely nobody will want to have anything to do with you and your gutter filth bhikari life

Here's a famous bhikaari. There are more admirers of him than of you :
Karl_Marx_001.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom