What's new

PM Modi Conferred 'Companion of the Order of Fiji', Highest Honour of Fiji, in Recognition of His Global Leadership

Here's a famous bhikaari. There are more admirers of him than of you :
Karl_Marx_001.jpg
what makes you think I want to be admired or famous ?

is famous failed economist "theorist" xutie se toh kaafi accha scene hai mera in every way imaginable. :smokin:

what makes you think I want to be admired or famous ?

is famous failed economist "theorist" xutie se toh kaafi accha scene hai mera in every way imaginable. :smokin:

Just yesterday I read somebody's saying : The economics of the 25th century will be different - there will be no money.

That "failed" economist was one of those who propagated the above idea.

Just yesterday I read somebody's saying : The economics of the 25th century will be different - there will be no money.

That "failed" economist was one of those who propagated the above idea.
Yeah, pretty sure I won't be around.. so idgaf hundreds of years later ka

So what's the catch ? What's happening ? Why the award ?

1. Technically, on the physical and emotional parameters I don't have a "Chooth" ( vagina ).

2. Calling someone Chootiya is insulting women by disparaging someone by saying "You are as stupid as a woman".
This definitely not for the locals otherwise it would have been widely covered by the local media, but the past election had all the hall marks of rss/bjp style campaigning with but not limited to an indian made video going viral about an eminent terrorist attack in fiji, so you just make your own conclusion.

He will be miserable for the rest of his life in India.
Absolutely, for anyone who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, and wants everything to be provided to him deserves to be miserable.

Yeah, pretty sure I won't be around.. so idgaf hundreds of years later ka
Bsdk ko pata nahi Kal ka Khana kaha se ayega, aya 25th century ka prediction leke.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom