What's new

PM Offers resignation.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking news on ARY, that during the party meeting, PM Gillani has offered his resignation.

Now it's up to the party to accept the resignation or face the SC later.

even if he resign he still need to face SC..... case continues ...

Looting the nation since 2008
He should man up and go down with the Government

This is only one of several cases which can lead him to resignation. "Je ka jana tehar gea hai" and he knows it well.. now expect when he would flee to UK along with other members of his clan. I think PM will leave country before and his resignation will be announced later.

They (Pakistani politicians)run for jobs they cant do(Running the country) but usually get lucky and before people Notice how incompetent they are some General takes over in the middle of there turn and they simply say well i did not have time to fix the economy oh the army oh the army but this time it doesn't seems to be happening and they have no choice but to do any thing and everything possible to distract people from real issues.

Good news is if the army stays out this garbage cant recycle it self and we will hopefully see intelligent educated people entering politics.

Indeed i am very happy from the last week

as i see govt is getting down

Mubaarka mubaarka

It won't work now!! as the time has gone out of hands...resignation won't save his butt now

P.M n his party will face every bit of their dirty deeds in future,...S.C need to man up n give serious verdict to all PPP members

any source, i can't find geo or dunya sites reporting any such thing, sorry i ain't in front of tv :(

well i'am a bit skeptical regarding this because what everybody seems to be ignoring is that gillani agreed to give his head in order to save the president what about zardari the bigger of the two evil he is still there nobody seems to be talking about him in fact gillani has distracted attention away from zardari

I guess Gilani will go and Mr. Ghaddari will follow too straight to Jail again alongwith their LOOTERA TOLA.Nobody gonna be able to run away from their evil/corrupt deedz......Insha-Allah.....:)

Good news but after looting trillions you can't just resign and run away. Gilani needs to repay the money he stole with his life. He should be executed by the courts.

Back
Top Bottom