What's new

PM Sharif to undergo 'open heart surgery'

thinking from a pakistani point of view, its politically preferable to go to UK than India(for a prime minister)... cost is not a problem for one of the richest person in pakistan, its small change for him... and he is capable to make the journey it was probably a planned operation not emergency one.
that would be the only reason. Wonder what will he suggest to all those who can't afford going to UK for a surgery.

His father used to take help from Indian consultants and Engineers all the time, even during Zia era.

He himself does that too, a bit more covertly.

Nawaz is sure about,No Hospital in whole Pakistan is reliable and well equipped to deal his open heart surgery.

And Pakistani people goes to CIVIL,JINNAH and CARDIO Hospital for the same HEART SURGERY.

So,Why not he goes to these hospitals.....???

I think CIA is also capable of doing the Open heart Surgery.:)

Thousands of Pakistanis faces same problem but No one cares because they are not PRIME MINISTERS of Pakistan.:cry:

How debilitating is the realization that the person responsible for providing the whole nation with a robust medical system, with quality hospitals could not find a single one that he'd trust with his own life. How vulgar is the audacity with which he then travels to another country for his surgery. How ironic is the fact that the very people suffering under this dilapidated health system will vote for him again.

What will we see next? Politicians ruling us from abroad?..............wait a minute.......

Are you against politicians or you annoyed with the current elected political regime..??

I don't agree with his politics and style of Government. But I wish him luck and pray that he comes back to Pakistan after his treatment.

PM Nawaz to undergo open-heart surgery in London on Tuesday, says Khawaja Asif
Nothing against him but a persom who is said to be a "Nihari lover" im not surprised .....

pakistans-incoming-prime-minister-nawaz-sharif-offers-a-table-full-of-picture-id168650109

All prays for him but what he have done no prays come for him from heart

5 days of Heller saw in Hyderabad no electricity just because his beloved tattoo and Sher Ali

I hope he never return to Pak ever

These type of people are curse on public they serve harsh punishment by ALLAH KAREEM

Rubbish Constitution has deputy president and duty governor but no deputy pm what a stupid Constitution we have

We need new binding Constitution do or go like Constitution no ifs and butts

Whatever people say to me but i really really hope this asshole does not make it. He and Zardari and others like him are a curse to Pakistan and Pakistan will remain stuck if these leeches continue to exist. He is not fit to be a PM. He never was.

Imran Khan lifter sa gira tu "Circus" tha
Zardari gaya ilaaj karwanay tu "dar kar bhaag gaya hey"
Musharaf Ilaj karwanay gaya tu "bhaag musharaf bhaag"
aur jab baat aye hey Nawaz Sharif pe tu koom ko Tehzeeb ke basha dena shuru hogaye hain ? akeer koi do number mentality hey!

Lindi na cardiology institute bantey khelan astey banaya ey?
If they cant risk their lifves at the hands of Pakistani doctors why dont they make better facilities and hire better doctors but what to expect from a corrupt man who uses his time govt to further his economic interests

As human being, get well soon and may ALLAH SWT bless him with hidayat.

If he is still not willing to accept the wrong doings and pledges correction then a golden opportunity for Pakistan to get rid of him and he should not return to Pakistan.

PAKISTAN'S interest is supreme than any individuals.

It's not only his politics that I dislike, nor just his style of government, I totally despise him and his whole clan and I hate what he has done to Pakistan and it's integrity..... now with that out of the way, I do wish him good health and a speedy recovery. I'd like him to be strong again so I can hate him more and for a long time to come! :D

May Allah-u Azimushshan bestows Ajil Shifa (quick recovery) on the PM. It may be the perfect opportunity for having a remodeled heart - both physical and spiritual...

Though it pains me that even after being in power for 30 years, he failed to build any hospital that was worthy enough to operate on our beloved PM. Even the American Ambassador used Pakistani Hospitals for his treatment and was satisfied with the services. Too bad our Corrupt PM does not find the facilities to his liking.
There can be two reasons but one conclusion....
Either (1) he has not been able to build one single hospital in all those years despite spending a lot on building roads and other infra structure where there is an ample margin for corruption or (2) he does not trust his nation and the Pakistani doctors for his treatment and in either case he is incompetent and does not deserve to be the leader of this nation. A very unfortunate situation for your country. I never heard any of my country's politicians going to USA and Europe for medical treatment. Sorry for saying this as this is none of my business..but it hurts me to see that some people in your country die due to the lack of medical facilities while the leaders travel to London for the treatment of cold.

It's not only his politics that I dislike, nor just his style of government, I totally despise him and his whole clan and I hate what he has done to Pakistan and it's integrity..... now with that out of the way, I do wish him good health and a speedy recovery. I'd like him to be strong again so I can hate him more and for a long time to come! :D
LOL :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom