What's new

PM Singh may cancel Pak visit after Zardari's Kashmir statement

We should stop relation with Pakistan in every field , don't import their singers,actors,any goods ,close embassy . We shouldn't allow people who hate India to stay in India .

Pakistan will automatically fall.

Good...there is no point in talking to a country who can never keep their promises..
Talking from the back side is what indian diplomats and government has been doing for the last 60 years..at least with Pakistan..

Musharraf waisted 3 days in India and got nothing out of them..
that should be an example for all Pakistani rulers..

And there lies the problem with your view of how our diplomatic relations should be, India must give give and give.

MR.singh work on FDI please don't waste our time no one welcome you here .

No better response than this one.

Hahaha this is all RAW created propaganda when they couldnt do any terror activaly thanks 2 our intelligence:lol: they have come up with a backup plain as its in the manifesto of yr intellidence to influence their say through media n information plate foams n also to add to yr knowledge that wikipedia's chief editor is also a indian nation thats y u c them publishing false reports abt 1948,65,71 n 99 wars:lol:. What at best is written there abt us the one sided indian version not the reality or truth.
Mr im Azad Kashmiri i can tell u better then just what the outsiders tell u abt us LOL.

Okay Zaid Hamid's ballsack, so as an Indian, I should start being proud of wikipedia being a RAW creation eh....

That is great news. Indian PM should stay home. We don't need any fake peace with India. We need to fight India for Kashmir, even if it means Nuclear War. Let us break this " Atoot Ung " once and for all.

Easy to wish that the people of the subcontinent breath in nuclear dust to satisfy your wet dreams, with you all the way in Daddy America.

Indian PM can visit Pakistan but first he has to stop the BS of Kashmir integeral part to india. India occupied Kashmir, which is an integeral part of Pakistan, as long as indians keep keep reciting that sentence like a parrot there can be no peace between Pakistan and india, if there can be no peace, no use wasting time and resources coming here.

An integral part of Pakistan? I see that rewriting history textbooks has worked out quite well where you live....

Okay Zaid Hamid's ballsack, so as an Indian, I should start being proud of wikipedia being a RAW creation eh....
I was answering to someone else's post wondering why r u ppl so desperate to get into others business:lol: mind yr post to yrself u dont have any right to judge us i know abt Media n information plate foams better then u as i run a Advertisement agency n my father is a Lt. gen.(r) n has surved in intelligence long enough to know who is who n what is what. LOL

If pakistan keeps on interfering in our internal matter India should not hesitate to create few more bangladesh. World would be more safer place.

There is no need to go to Pakistan. Kashmir is in peace now and will be untill pakistan is busy on western sector. ;)

If pakistan keeps on interfering in our internal matter India should not hesitate to create few more bangladesh. World would be more safer place.
Make a few more, don't cry illegal Bangladeshis and what not later down the road :lol:

If Manmohan Singh goes to Pakistan.............

Zardari to Manmohan: Do you see that bridge over there ?
Manmohan: Yes, what about it ?
Zardari: 10% :D

Manmohan invites Zardari to India

Manmohan to Zardari: Do you see that bridge over there ?
Zardari: No, I can't see any bridge, what are you talking ?
Manmohan: 100% :D :D

We should stop relation with Pakistan in every field , don't import their singers,actors,any goods ,close embassy . We shouldn't allow people who hate India to stay in India .

Pakistan will automatically fall.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: couldn't help myself

warning has been issued... ball in your court.
oooo im scared, a few text messages from western border will put you in your right place :D
Scared-NON--Black-Cat-Meme-Generator.jpg

Back
Top Bottom