What's new

PML-N Is Absolutely Responsible for crime against humanity

Quite frankly i would agree with the MQM masses that the then prime minister could have settled the dispute via dialuoge but then again the operation was called in to control the ever deteriorating law and order situation with in the provincial metropolis , the basic aim of the operation was not to target the MQM activists but to undermine the criminals operating with in the karachi city and i think its the right of every karachite to feel secure and safe while being in the economic hub of the country , on a personal note i aint having anything against the MQM but i do strongly believe that instead of arousing nationalism based on sectarian level the MQM could have done a better job by following a nationalistic policy that is in the best interest of the whole nation.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Altaf urged not to pardon those involved in 1992 operation

KARACHI: Leaders of Mohajir Rabita Council (MRC) have demanded the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain not to pardon the persons involved in the 1992 operation in which over 15,000 ‘Mohajirs’ were assassinated brutally.

Speaking at a press conference held at the Karachi Press Club the MRC President, Yaqoob Bandhani and others said that the MQM chief should also not pardon the killing of his own brother and nephew because they were not martyred due to their relation to him but for being Mohajir rights activists.

Islamic Sharia does not permit pardoning unknown killers, and only those could be pardoned who feel sorry for their actions, he added.

They also appealed to Altaf Hussain not to return to Pakistan under the advise of those politicians who change their colour like a chameleon as ‘Mohajirs’ want his safety because they love him. They demanded the Chief Justice of Pakistan, Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry to provide justice to the heirs of some 15,000 Mohajirs who were martyred after June 1991. He also demanded punishments to those who had conspired the assassination of these persons, besides those who were involved.

MRC leader also demanded a 20-year ban on participating in politics on all those characters including their heirs, besides imposition of heavy fines against them. They said that all the 1992 operation affected persons should be compensated by selling properties of those involved in the assassinations. He criticised the PML-N leader, Mian Nawaz Sharif’s demand for instituting action against former President, General (r) Pervez Musharraf, saying that the demand is not based on principle but reflects biasness. staff report

Last edited by a moderator:
why my friend do you forget what MQM did to MAJOR KALEEM!!!

KARACHI: SC dismisses pleas in Major Kalim case -DAWN - Local; August 14, 2007

KARACHI: SC dismisses pleas in Major Kalim case

By Our Staff Reporter

KARACHI, Aug 13: The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed as withdrawn a petition for appeal against the acquittal of 18 MQM leaders and activists by the Sindh High Court in the Major Kalim case.

Another criminal petition for leave to appeal against the 1998 SHC judgment moved by complainant Maj Kalimuddin himself, which mentioned Muttahida Qaumi Movement leader Altaf Hussain as a respondent, was dismissed for non-prosecution as neither the petitioner nor his counsel was present.

The petitions came up before a three-member SC bench comprising Justices Mohammad Nawaz Abbasi, Hamid Ali Mirza and Ghulam Rabbani. Officiating Advocate-General Masood A. Noorani and Additional Advocate-General Dr Qazi Khalid Ali appeared for the prosecution and requested the withdrawal of the state appeal. The request was allowed and the petition dismissed.

The 18 respondents in the state appeal were Dr Imran Farooq, Saleemul Haq alias Saleem Shahzad, Muhammad Ashfaque Chief, Dr Safdar Baqari, Javed Kazmi, Haji Jalal Khan, Rehan Zaidi, Asghar Chacha, Sajid Azad, Arshad Naeem, Ashraf Zaidi, Ismail Qureshi alias Sitara, Aftab Ahmed Sabziwala, Ayub Shah Medical Storewala, Yusuf Bakerywala, Nadeem Ayubi, Sarfaraz and Ikram. Maj Kalim’s petition mentioned Mr Hussain’s name also.

The prosecution case, briefly stated, was that intelligence officer Maj Kalim went to Landhi in a jeep at 9.20pm on June 20, 1991, along with his three subordinates on a fact-finding mission. They picked up Abdul Rashid to guide them but a group of 15 to 20 armed boys surrounded their jeep and forced them to come out despite disclosure of their identity. They beat them up and took them to a building known as ‘white house’, where the major and his subordinates were disarmed, tortured and given electric shocks. The police arrived at the scene and got them freed.

A special court for suppression of terrorist activities convicted Ashfaque Chief, Javed Kazmi and Haji Jalal in 1994 and sentenced them to a total of 30 years’ rigorous imprisonment and a fine of Rs20,000 each under various sections of the Pakistan Penal Code and the Enforcement of Hudood Ordinance. All other accused, including Altaf Hussain, were declared absconders and sentenced to 27 years jail and a fine of Rs30,000 each in absentia.

The convicts challenged their conviction and sentences before the Sindh High Court. The appeal was heard by a division bench, which found the case as one ‘of almost no legal evidence’. Relying on the provisions of the Suppression of Terrorist Activities Act, 1976, the bench upheld trial in absentia and also the right of the absentee accused to file an appeal. Dealing with evidence, the bench observed that the eye-witnesses’ account did not inspire confidence. The evidence of the complainant was, in particular, full of contradictions.

The complainant, the bench noted, went to the extent of disowning his FIR in material respects to justify his ‘afterthoughts’. He could have complained against the SHO concerned or moved a direct complaint if he was not satisfied with the FIR.

In his deposition before the trial court, the complainant introduced an entirely different case to implicate the appellants in order to bring it into conformity with the supplementary challan submitted in February 1993.

Certain names had been included in the statement because they were mentioned by the main accused in their conversation. It was difficult for the bench to believe that a group of 15 or 20 boys could disarm four trained soldiers or that the SHO, after getting the victims freed, did not arrest their tormentors. Consequentially, all the accused were acquitted and three convicts who were serving terms were ordered released.

The appeals against the judgment were disposed of on Monday.

:azn: :thinktank:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

PML-N wants Musharraf, Kayani tried under Article 6

LAHORE: The PML-N wants the trial of former president Pervez Musharraf and all his abettors, including then ISI DG and present COAS Gen Ashfaq Kayani, under Article 6 of the constitution, a private TV channel reported. Talking to the channel, PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif’s spokesman Zaeem Qadri said the PML-N wanted the trial of Musharraf’s aides for abetting his unconstitutional actions. Asked if that meant trying Gen Kayani as well, Qadri said Kayani fell under the category of Musharraf’s aides as he had also seconded Musharraf’s actions in his capacity as the ISI chief. daily times monitor

whose interests are being served? The voice of Saudi Arabia

like i said before i don't understand on what grounds can people support MQM what makes MQM propaganda ministry so strong....

one phone call from london and people start the hate towards imran khan,ppp or pml(n)

why does MQM always have to do hate politics? i live in karachi and i know damn well the atrocities the MQM carries out!!! i still don't understand why a BRITISH NATIONAL (altaf BHAI) is leading a SUPPOSEDLY PAKISTANI party called MQM???

MQM has always issues with either PPP,IMRAN KHAN, PATHANS(talibans in karachi) or PML(N)

which other party leader has ever told his followers to buy guns learn KARATE....don't recall PPP or PML to ever say such stuff!!!

and yet blind karachities follow mqm....most of them out of fear and the others because THERE FAMILIY MEMBERS ARE paid and provided for by MQM!!

where does MQM get its funding from? so many unanswered questions hang on MQM!!

pml(n) is definitely the lesser evil!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

LAHORE: The PML-N wants the trial of former president Pervez Musharraf and all his abettors, including then ISI DG and present COAS Gen Ashfaq Kayani, under Article 6 of the constitution, a private TV channel reported. Talking to the channel, PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif’s spokesman Zaeem Qadri said the PML-N wanted the trial of Musharraf’s aides for abetting his unconstitutional actions. Asked if that meant trying Gen Kayani as well, Qadri said Kayani fell under the category of Musharraf’s aides as he had also seconded Musharraf’s actions in his capacity as the ISI chief. daily times monitor

i really , dont know what to do, after reading this!
may i , cry or may i laugh!
one thing is sure , which is , in the next elections , PML(n) will be sitting in a week opposition ,only in punjab!:agree::rofl::cry::lol::tup:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

BARAK HUSSAIN ABDULLAHA...?;)
aM I RIGHT, dear sir?:bounce:

Last edited:
Another drama... to make we stupid audiance to involve in a mess.. so far 92 operation concerns.. it was requirement of that time.. yes MQM got good treatment (hyderabad wasn't the part of that operation, only MQM played the drama to get sympathies), in 92, but the wrong thing done by government was to let Altaf run away from the scene.. it would be good at that time if government given him treatment as well..

Any how, today this issue is to be brought back because to save musharaf.. since if he treated then Zardari and co will also be treated welll.. Altaf bhai's cases will come back and so on..

And another motive is also to destabilize NS, since he is looking to be a very good candidate for next election. But yet nothing will happen like nothing happened when we put democratic government back, nothing happened when we give cj back his seat, nothing happen when SC given to halt the power & fuel prices,, so, i think nothing will happen now as well, because of the cries of MQM. it is just a toppi drama of the leaders.. biggest losers are we normal citizens .. who just go after one leader and say what ever they say, without looking into details..

Ps: this don't make NS so innocent, what he done in kargil was the biggest mistake while letting soldiers to die there & supported the corrupt zardari..

I think pakistani poor awam are PPP puppets while most of the educated are PMLN puppets.. pakistan's destruction from within.... i cant believe how stupid our awam can get..... they are perfectly fine with a loser president Zardar and CJ who took oath from musharraf back in 2004 or 05... just what the hell is going on??? should we nuke all of pakistani politicians when they are gathered around?

I think pakistani poor awam are PPP puppets while most of the educated are PMLN puppets.. pakistan's destruction from within.... i cant believe how stupid our awam can get..... they are perfectly fine with a loser president Zardar and CJ who took oath from musharraf back in 2004 or 05... just what the hell is going on??? should we nuke all of pakistani politicians when they are gathered around?

Why do you think that every pakistani is a puppet or they are so stupid. This is what army really believes that there is no one free, intelligent of patriotic in pakistan other than them. This is the main reason that after every 10 years army conquers its own country. Another form of talibanism.

Why do you think that every pakistani is a puppet or they are so stupid. This is what army really believes that there is no one free, intelligent of patriotic in pakistan other than them. This is the main reason that after every 10 years army conquers its own country. Another form of talibanism.

Do you know what zardari is doing to the country after his party was elected by the awam? do you live in pakistan to understand the harsh reality of dirty politics..
at the end of the day Pakistan should be ruled by a sincere dictator who is loyal to his country... our politicians are eating the country from inside and pretty soon we are going to find people dispersed from the country.. unless pakistan can be cured from miss used democracy, dictatorial rule is still a better option then politicians filling up their bank accounts over seas while pakistan is represented as banana republic front of the world..

I m Mohajir but want answer of these questions from MQM supporters.

1.Who burnt Pakistani Flags at Quaid-e-Azam Mazaar?
2.Who said "Aadha idhar Aadha Udhar"?
3.Who created Jinnahpour map?
4.Who spoke against creation of Pakistan in India?
I want relevant answers.

I m Mohajir but want answer of these questions from MQM supporters.

1.Who burnt Pakistani Flags at Quaid-e-Azam Mazaar?
2.Who said "Aadha idhar Aadha Udhar"?
3.Who created Jinnahpour map?
4.Who spoke against creation of Pakistan in India?
I want relevant answers.

You are a traitor, you are trying to malign MQM with these allegations. If that was publicized in news, that must have been a fabricated image, if that was aired on TV, that must have been a drama. What you are throwing is nothing but hate against Sindh Dharti. When you quote Altaf Bhai's saying words against Pakistan in India, that is quoted out of context. This is attempt of agencies and wadera culture that is making you ask these questions. If you did not stop these allegations, you will be forcing MQM to take extreme actions.

*My two pennies on the replies from supports of MQM*

:pakistan:

Last edited:
MQM PPP PMLN PMLQ Tehreek-e-Insaf and mullahz parties should all go to hell and leave pakistan alone! all these parties are made for self interests while pakistan has to suffer.

Back
Top Bottom