What's new

PML-N Political Desk

All i came to know was they have imposed taxes on students who are paying more than 2 lacs PKR of fee in one year .....i have to pay 125000 PKR after 3 months so an education tax of 5% makes it 6250*4 = 25000 PKR tax in one year .....this is equal to the yearly fee of some govt unis..... lol this is o retarding thing ....

The question is not about the class the point is there shouldnot be any tax on education regardless if its a private institution or a govt ....you have imposed tax on each and every bit atleast let the education tax free or raise the standards of govt universities to a level where they can compete with private unis so no one has to pay hefty fees to complete their education

For instance name a single govt uni in business with good reputation competing with private unis?

There is none ....so naturally if you want to get a good business education in Pakistan you have to be in a private uni and have to spend regardless of your class until and unless you really want to fcuk up your whole education career by ending up in some screwed up govt uni and have to rest all your hopes on luck for getting job ......

hosla ker bhai, jin per tu laan taan ker raha hai, woh besharmi kay sath is noora gardi ko defend ker rahe hain, kyon kay yeh namak halal unkay tokroo per paltay hain...

Bhyee jab parhna elite university main hay to itna kuch to karna paray ga. I would again reiterate my point If somebody is tax registered, this tax is harmless. If somebody is not, then it is.

thats the only excuse we Pakistani can give for every bad thing happening to us ...our typical lines " Jahan itna kuch bardasht kiya ha yeh bhi karlo" the point is not about bearing it the point is unjustified reasons for it ....look if i have to spend 100000 rupees but on a righteous thing thats good for me but spending even a single penny on a thing that doesnot make sense is questionable.... its not like khairaat ka maal k if you are spending 6lacs per year on education whats the harm in spending 25k more ... ...the point is what is the ultimate benefit i am getting from this tax? they sure not gonna spend back this amount on me or my mates ...this is gonna go in their own pockets and luxuries ....

about the lawyer thing you talked abt lol if i have to hire the lawyer ....the lingering issue and the related expenses may cost me more than what i am paying in tax lol ...this is Pakistan afterall ....and we are screwed up maniacs

BOe0BU6CcAAQv4C.jpg

thats the only excuse we Pakistani can give for every bad thing happening to us ...our typical lines " Jahan itna kuch bardasht kiya ha yeh bhi karlo" the point is not about bearing it the point is unjustified reasons for it ....look if i have to spend 100000 rupees but on a righteous thing thats good for me but spending even a single penny on a thing that doesnot make sense is questionable.... its not like khairaat ka maal k if you are spending 6lacs per year on education whats the harm in spending 25k more ... ...the point is what is the ultimate benefit i am getting from this tax? they sure not gonna spend back this amount on me or my mates ...this is gonna go in their own pockets and luxuries ....

about the lawyer thing you talked abt lol if i have to hire the lawyer ....the lingering issue and the related expenses may cost me more than what i am paying in tax lol ...this is Pakistan afterall ....and we are screwed up maniacs
Ahh that verbatium again. At least somebody must be paying tax in your family? I mean its a lame excuse, a family earns enough income that they can afford an institute of elites yet nobody has any tax records?

ن لیگ کی نظر میں ہر ایک مسئلے کا حل صرف اور صرف لیپ ٹاپ

These guys just nailed it damn right.. :rofl:

@Leader @nuclearpak @Armstrong @AstanoshKhan @Awesome @balixd @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Talon @A.Rafay @Mani2020 @Pukhtoon @jaibi @cb4 @darkinsky @RAMPAGE @Peaceful Civilian @Jungibaaz @Argus Panoptes

seriously.....last time I remember that budget which was released for public was named as 'awam dost'...
this govt. is wayy shamless,it loot us right infront of our eyes..saying:'tum ne vote diya hai":sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh that verbatium again. At least somebody must be paying tax in your family? I mean its a lame excuse, a family earns enough income that they can afford an institute of elites yet nobody has any tax records?

oh bhai told you we dont earn even a penny from Pakistan ...all the income is earned from outside Pakistan and is taxed in concerned country ...and we have records for that ...even from TV to car we are paying taxes and have records for that ....

ن لیگ کی نظر میں ہر ایک مسئلے کا حل صرف اور صرف لیپ ٹاپ

These guys just nailed it damn right.. :rofl:

@Leader @nuclearpak @Armstrong @AstanoshKhan @Awesome @balixd @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Talon @A.Rafay @Mani2020 @Pukhtoon @jaibi @cb4 @darkinsky @RAMPAGE @Peaceful Civilian @Jungibaaz @Argus Panoptes

:rofl: :rofl:.....ala hai bhai ala

Last edited by a moderator:
oh bhai told you we dont earn even a penny from Pakistan ...all the income is earned from outside Pakistan and is taxed in concerned country
So still you're not registered taxpayers in Pakistan. Then your status would be treated as same as the unregistered tax payer.
.even from TV to car we are paying taxes and have records for that ....
1- Sales taxes are paid by everybody so thats an altogather different debate
2- Tax paid on vehicle registration and then subsequently under the motor vehicle acts is also adjustable, but one needs to be a registered tax payer.

Yar i get ypur point, that all these schemes are to bring people into tax net, but should have left education outvof it atleast. This is like discouraging people from studying at higher institutes. Keep it in mind not everyone studying at these elite uni is an elite

wese batoun ki batein ....LMAO a person who deosnot know how to dress up is the chief minister of punjab ....and people have voted for that joker ...lol i was seeing him dressed up during his visit to china and he was looking like a student of some govt school that khaki trousers and ...............lol atleast have some class yar .......:laughcry: even zardari dresses up way better than him....

Yar i get ypur point, that all these schemes are to bring people into tax net, but should have left education outvof it atleast. This is like discouraging people from studying at higher institutes. Keep it in mind not everyone studying at these elite uni is an elite
Its not about the students, its about their fathers. Students don't pay excessive fee by themselves.

Its not about the students, its about their fathers. Students don't pay excessive fee by themselves.

As i said not everone in those unis is an elite, some of them or on loan too, so with this you are adding more burden at their backs

Even if that's true, shouldn't it be considered as Govt's failure? And I am asking this since budget is out but no satisfactory answers as of yet. HOW the govt is going to bring such people in tax net?????????

Back
Top Bottom