What's new

PMLN and PPP leaders in private meetings said they brought down Imran Khan so that General Faiz Hameed would not become next army chief: Aizaz Syed

I am not happy because my country is not happy. If I was ruling, I'd kill myself trying to ensure that my country was happy.
country was progressing and happy in PTI time and people were happy as well check happines index but you were not so you kept saying against imran khan dont know it was bughz or you been played by media propaganda. Now this is what we are getting because of peope didnt support pakistan progressing.

Kahi na kahi sab bughz imrani aur haters for no reason are also responsible our country situation mostly 50's guys voter of ppp and pmln who cant handle iphone how to use but they think they know what is good for country while others dont.

Pakistan ko izzat do bas.

"....... the PDM leadership expressed a unanimous view that they should not go into the early elections as the public opinion was against the current dispensation due to inflation and rupee’s downward slide against the dollar. The entire leadership agreed that results of early elections would be no different from those of the recent by-polls. "

So basically it is not a suitable time for election no matter if this political instability leads to bankruptcy or destruction of the country. Yeh kaunsi izaat hou rahe hai ? Btw what exactly is izaat of Pakistan? flag ko chumna chatna izaat hoti hai ya mulk mai rehnay walon ki jan, mal, muash ki hifazat kerna izzat hai?

Unfortunately for you his “crap” tends to be closer to the truth

So why hasn’t you beloved PDM bought any Russian gas ?

Even Sri Lanka is buying it and nawj fav india is not only buying but selling at a mark up to other nations ..
PTI Government sent a request to Russia for discounted oil, no response was received. PDM Government sent a reminder and yet no response has been received. How can we buy discounted Russian Oil when it is not on offer to Pakistan. Even Saudi Arabia is buying Billions worth of Russian Oil which they are using while they sell their own crude in the market.

India has been buying Russian Oil for decades and India has been selling refined petroleum products for decades. We are decades behind India in many, many matters. China buys Iranian crude even though Iran is under sanctions. There are countries which get waivers and favours even from the Super Powers and we are not such a country. We MUST learn to live with our handicaps and must learn to use those handicaps to our advantage.

no response was received.

non sense.

PDM Government sent a reminder and yet no response has been received.

super non sense

You PDM Mota Ismail stated on record we will not buy Russian gas as it triggers sanctions..

dude ... do some basic research before going up a Pro..

country was progressing and happy in PTI time and people were happy as well check happines index but you were not so you kept saying against imran khan dont know it was bughz or you been played by media propaganda. Now this is what we are getting because of peope didnt support pakistan progressing.

Kahi na kahi sab bughz imrani aur haters for no reason are also responsible our country situation mostly 50's guys voter of ppp and pmln who cant handle iphone how to use but they think they know what is good for country while others dont.
You gather your information from Imran Khan and you trust him despite his many, many lies which are conveniently labelled U-Turn even though it is called munfafiqat. My information is from the quarters where these matters are handled. You source is quite likely ARY, my source is a combination of Ministries, LEA's and Regulators.

Pakistan was NOT progressing under PTI, infact it is no secret that PTI's and Imran Khan's graph was going down on a daily basis. People were NOT happy and life was a struggle every day. And whom you call 50's guys, their experience and knowledge must be more than you so is it not your stupidity to think that you are smarter just because some of them may not know how to handle an iPhone (even though most of the secretaries and JS, AS etc., have smartphones which means even your assumption is wrong)?

Pakistan was NOT progressing under PTI,

non sense.

People were NOT happy and life was a struggle every day.

But people even happer with USD at 230 ..

many lies which are conveniently labelled U-Turn

yes ... like Maryum Nawj who claimed she never had any properties...

You source is quite likely ARY, my source is a combination of Ministries, LEA's and Regulators.

and yet you are full of errors

. We are decades behind India in many, many matters

with 30 years of noon league rule.

Were you expecting a different outcome?

Last edited:
You gather your information from Imran Khan and you trust him despite his many, many lies which are conveniently labelled U-Turn even though it is called munfafiqat. My information is from the quarters where these matters are handled. You source is quite likely ARY, my source is a combination of Ministries, LEA's and Regulators.

Pakistan was NOT progressing under PTI, infact it is no secret that PTI's and Imran Khan's graph was going down on a daily basis. People were NOT happy and life was a struggle every day. And whom you call 50's guys, their experience and knowledge must be more than you so is it not your stupidity to think that you are smarter just because some of them may not know how to handle an iPhone (even though most of the secretaries and JS, AS etc., have smartphones which means even your assumption is wrong)?
As i said pakistan is in this situation is because of 50's aged people who cant handle iphone but they think they know everything.

@Norwegian

Norwegian sb,

PMLN and PPP leaders in private meetings said they brought down Imran Khan so that General Faiz Hameed would not become next army chief.

Why would they be interested in doing that? How did it matter to them whether FH was the next COAS or someone else? The story I have heard is that it was Gen Mir Bajwa who wanted to avoid this scenario and armtwisted PMLN into bringing down the IK govt

Regards

PPP & Zardari group Destroying whole Pakistan ppp & zardari group is the biggest disease of Pakistan...

non sense.
Listen to what Hammad Azhar said about sending the letter and find me a single source that a response was received to that letter.

non sense.

super non sense

You PDM Mota Ismail stated on record we will not buy Russian gas as it triggers sanctions..

dude ... do some basic research before going up a Pro..

Miftah is crazy, he says a lot of **** and does a lot of **** which does not make sense. But he did say that they sent a reminder (or another letter) to Russia but that, till that time, Russia had not responded to that letter either. By the way, this is what the Russian Ambassador said about the offer to Imran Khan Government:

The Russian Ambassador confirm that no MoU has been signed on the trade of wheat and oil at cheaper prices with Pakistan, while replying to a question regarding Imran Khan’s claims that Russia had offered PTI-led government to buy its oil at cheaper rates.

Listen to what Hammad Azhar said about sending the letter and find me a single source that a response was received to that letter.

Miftah is crazy, he says a lot of **** and does a lot of **** which does not make sense. But he did say that they sent a reminder (or another letter) to Russia but that, till that time, Russia had not responded to that letter either. By the way, this is what the Russian Ambassador said about the offer to Imran Khan Government:

The Russian Ambassador confirm that no MoU has been signed on the trade of wheat and oil at cheaper prices with Pakistan, while replying to a question regarding Imran Khan’s claims that Russia had offered PTI-led government to buy its oil at cheaper rates.

that wasnt the question..

why isnt PDM negogiating with Russia?

is USA pulling your strings?

that wasnt the question..

why isnt PDM negogiating with Russia?

is USA pulling your strings?
It appears to me that Miftah is a retard and Shahbaz Sharif is just plain crazy. The duo are making sure that politics of Nawaz is destroyed so that Imran Khan makes the next Government, possibly with the support of PPP.

I too am quite pissed as to why Miftah and Petroleum Minister are not spending their day and night trying to buy cheaper refined Russian Oil through India which is the most economic route, China (which might still be cheaper) or even directly from Russia (once Russia agrees to sell its oil at discount to Pakistan).

And if the US is pulling the strings then those strings should also make sure that any financial gain that we were set to get from Russian oil is provided through alternate means if we ally with the US on this matter.

And if the US is pulling the strings then those strings should also make sure that any financial gain that we were set to get from Russian oil is provided through alternate means if we ally with the US on this matte

may be that is why they are in US asking for money?

@Norwegian

Norwegian sb,

PMLN and PPP leaders in private meetings said they brought down Imran Khan so that General Faiz Hameed would not become next army chief.

Why would they be interested in doing that? How did it matter to them whether FH was the next COAS or someone else? The story I have heard is that it was Gen Mir Bajwa who wanted to avoid this scenario and armtwisted PMLN into bringing down the IK govt

Regards
It is no secret that Imran Khan was elevated and the way was paved for him to become the PM in 2018 through pre-poll rigging, poll-rigging and post-poll coalitions through unwilling allies and independents. It was all done by the then ISI chief, at the behest of the then Army Chief. Army has made and has supported PTI and Imran Khan through thick and thin and they gave every imaginable support (legal and illegal) to Imran Khan throughout his Governance, until the fiasco when Army Chief wanted to change the ISI chief by moving Faiz Hameed to some other post and Imran Khan objected.

PDM got its chance to make sure that the next elections were not rigged against them and the only way to do that was to make sure that the next Army chief was either neutral or in favor of PDM. If Faiz Hameed had been made the next Army Chief (who will be appointed by Sep/Oct to replace the incumbent whose tenure expires in November) then it would have been game over for PDM in the next elections too despite the fact that Imran Khan's popularity and graph was at its lowest when the NCV was presented.

As i said pakistan is in this situation is because of 50's aged people who cant handle iphone but they think they know everything.
Exactly what ignorant teenagers tell their fathers.

may be that is why they are in US asking for money?

That's not asking for money, US is our biggest trade partner and US investment in Pakistan, as the world largest economy and the sole super power, would be vital for uplift of our economy and would further pave way for trade with England, Japan, EU etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom