What's new

PN mini-submarine fleet

What suicide sub what you're talking about there is no suicide submarine in the world Navies, let alone Pakistan @Hallian_Khan :crazy::crazy::crazy:
so if the world doesn't make something we won't make that either... world navies have destroyers, carriers do we have one too?
all i am saying is if one can make drone sub why can't they change it into suicide one. difficult to detect because of their size n carry more ammo than any cruise missile with more range

so if the world doesn't make something we won't make that either... world navies have destroyers, carriers do we have one too?
all i am saying is if one can make drone sub why can't they change it into suicide one. difficult to detect because of their size n carry more ammo than any cruise missile with more range

Underwater guided 'missile'?

most useless idea, Submarine is one of the most expensive military tech, can you throw millions of $$$ for destroying enemy, Torpedo are more cheaper way to destroy enemy, We have no aircraft carrier because it is not needed, and we do have a destroyer a bit old one (British origin) @Hallian_Khan :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
most useless idea, Submarine is one of the most expensive military tech, can you throw millions of $$$ for destroying enemy, Torpedo are more cheaper way to destroy enemy, We have no aircraft carrier because it is not needed, and we do have a destroyer a bit old on (British origin) @Hallian_Khan :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Guys I think this is a difference in terminologies. I think there is no difference between smart onlg range tarpedo and a drone submarine.

Turkish STM started designing a mini submarine for the Pakistani navy to replace 3 Italian Cosmos MG110 class miniature submarines that where commissioned in 1993

Cosmos MG110 (110 tonnes)
Mini-Submarine.jpg

Bro .. what are tarpedos? arent they remote control automatic submarines? However, they have to be much cheaper in comparision to its intended target. For example you cant make a suicide mini sub with 100 million dollars (due to higher ammunition and range to attach a 200 dollar ship. This will be stupidity.

most useless idea, Submarine is one of the most expensive military tech, can you throw millions of $$$ for destroying enemy, Torpedo are more cheaper way to destroy enemy, We have no aircraft carrier because it is not needed, and we do have a destroyer a bit old one (British origin) @Hallian_Khan :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I dont think we have one

Back
Top Bottom