What's new

Police demolish Ahmadi worship place minarets in Kharian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the other way round buddy...
They are obsessed with copying muslims..Better create their own identity..

And that gives the Pakistani State the right to destroy their places of worship.

Thank god my parents left Pakistan when they did.

so why are pakistanis riled when babri masjid was demolished?
it is not a mosque as it was built on a temple. in fact thousands of msques in india and pak are built on temples.. so al those have to be destroyed.

On one side nonstate actors are targeting them .this is not the right time to rub salt to their wound .mosque will be there forever and you can destroy it whenever you want especially when those poor souls have no capability to resist ..law enforcement agencies should concentrate on punishing people who are killing citizens at will rather than destroying someones sacred structure

And that gives the Pakistani State the right to destroy their places of worship.

Thank god my parents left Pakistan when they did.

its always good to read the thread properly before commenting..
the place isnt destroyed...

you are just a bigot.

no i am not

i konw the subject. mullahs are just bad mouthing qadiani (SAW). Islam was also just an empire building exercise.

you know nothing..better worship siri hanuman than and the dozen others instead of adding Qadiani to your list

see. some laws are unjust..
in 1980 apartheid was law in South Africa. now its not.
this ahmadi issue is unjust law. by destroying kalima pakistani sunnis are responsible for blasphemy and by law should die.

dont know what you are on about...

disgraceful act

but
irrelevant to the section
irrelevant to the forum

closing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom