What's new

Police demolish Ahmadi worship place minarets in Kharian

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't want to teach you a religion. Ask an indian muslim who or what is a Qadyani!

If he is an Indian, then he is an Indian.. By law there is no difference between him and an Indian Sunni..

i don't want to teach you a religion. Ask an indian muslim who or what is a Qadyani!
qadiyani (saw as pbuh) , was the latest prophet sent by god to earth.
even sai baba is a prophet but not sent by allah.

Read My Signature. Indians keep forgetting what their PM preached and what they are preaching to us
oh really we teaches us
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam-means that the whole world is one single family.Maha Upanishad (Chapter 6, Verse 72)

by the way please give source don't spread propaganda here.

oh really we teaches us
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam-means that the whole world is one single family.Maha Upanishad (Chapter 6, Verse 72)

by the way please give source don't spread propaganda here.

Avoid feeding the troll trying to divert the topic..

"Ahmadis believe in all Five Pillars of Islam and Six articles of belief, Quran, Sunnah and Hadith. The difference between mainstream Muslims and Ahmadiyya is that Ahmadis consider Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani as Prophet only in the sense that he is Promised Mahdi and Messiah as prophesized by Hadhrat Muhammad (saw). All Muslims are waiting for a later day reformer i.e. Mahdi and return of Messiah which Ahmadis considered is one that has already arrived."

actually god concept is human made. there is a bug in the human mind which overestimates the power which created him. if man is so evil, his creator can only be more evil.

yes its illegal for their place of worship to look like mosque....
Police removed the resemblance which shouldn't have been there in the first place....They should have known the law.

Is it mentioned in the Quran how a mosque should look like or something to that effect ?

where thousands of hindu extremists in mob- armed with hatred- and waht- illegally attacked and destroyed the ancient mosque--

And you guys have all love for Ahmediyyas....lol...

Is it mentioned in the Quran how a mosque should look like or something to that effect ?
exactly , all this is a way to intimidae and bully a minority community. thanks to god i am a minority community member in india.

"Ahmadis believe in all Five Pillars of Islam and Six articles of belief, Quran, Sunnah and Hadith. The difference between mainstream Muslims and Ahmadiyya is that Ahmadis consider Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani as Prophet only in the sense that he is Promised Mahdi and Messiah as prophesized by Hadhrat Muhammad (saw). All Muslims are waiting for a later day reformer i.e. Mahdi and return of Messiah which Ahmadis considered is one that has already arrived."

They are simply the untouchables of Islam.. Its just that the keyboard warriors here are too ashamed to admit that.. But there are quite a few Pakistani members here who recognize this discrimination as unjust.. For them,

respect.jpg

qadiyani (saw as pbuh) , was the latest prophet sent by god to earth.
even sai baba is a prophet but not sent by allah.

If you so in love with Qadiani why not convert to Qadiani instead being a measly Hindu?
But then Poor Qadiani has been superceded by half a dozen Prophets who claimed to be sent by Allah...such as "Gohar Shahi" ofLahore...
So logic says Qadiani has been outdated and now All Qadianis should call themselves "Gohari" or "Shahi". :lol:

If you so in love with Qadiani why not convert to Qadiani instead being a measly Hindu?
But then Poor Qadiani has been superceded by half a dozen Prophets who claimed to be sent by Allah...such as "Gohar Shahi" ofLahore...
So logic says Qadiani has been outdated and now All Qadianis should call themselves "Gohari" or "Shahi". :lol:
no i dont want to be a muslim. all the prophets claim that they are gods messengers.

let them call themselves what they want.. they are for now calling themselves muslim.

You mean they too believe in demolishing Ahmadi mosque but the Indian society is holding them back?
i dont know what you believe, but i support anyone can call himself what he/she wants.
in india, ahmdis are muslims because they call themselves so. but as the sunni population increases they may oppose the muslims.

no i dont want to be a muslim. all the prophets , they all made a claim *********************.

Please remove this post.. Its an insult to our Muslim bros in India...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom