• No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Panther 57

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Police is running a campaign with the title Police Aur Awam Sath Sath. Ads being given on television are ridiculous. e.g. One ad says
پولیس کرپشن کی وجہ سے خراب ہے یا خرابی کی وجہ سے کرپٹ ہے- and words to that effect.

Police is to stop the wrong doing not become corrupt because people are doing wrong. I feel police is wasting public money on these stupid ads, much better results can be achieved by improving their performance. If they cannot do much about influential people, at least they can implement traffic laws by educating people to drive in lane. Follow traffic lights, adopt courteous behaviour, deny double lane parking, control public transports, etc etc etc. But problem is that such activities do not generate any funds for them to enjoy. Road shows take effort and hardship which they are no more used to.

@ISI. @F.O.X @Farah Sohail @Azlan Haider @fatman17 @Irfan Baloch @pak-marine @Patriots @Spring Onion @Zarvan

Police is running a campaign with the title Police Aur Awam Sath Sath.

we dont have national police, mention name of provincial police which is running this program..

Btw i agree with what you wrote, KPK Police should be role model for rest of Pakistan, they didnt spend money on PR, they earned respect of people of KPK with their hardwork and honesty.

we dont have national police, mention name of provincial police which is running this program..

Btw i agree with what you wrote, KPK Police should be role model for rest of Pakistan, people of KPK respect their police unlike rest of Pakistan.
Campaign is not associated with any province.

http://www.npb.gov.pk/

Police is running a campaign with the title Police Aur Awam Sath Sath. Ads being given on television are ridiculous. e.g. One ad says
پولیس کرپشن کی وجہ سے خراب ہے یا خرابی کی وجہ سے کرپٹ ہے- and words to that effect.

Police is to stop the wrong doing not become corrupt because people are doing wrong. I feel police is wasting public money on these stupid ads, much better results can be achieved by improving their performance. If they cannot do much about influential people, at least they can implement traffic laws by educating people to drive in lane. Follow traffic lights, adopt courteous behaviour, deny double lane parking, control public transports, etc etc etc. But problem is that such activities do not generate any funds for them to enjoy. Road shows take effort and hardship which they are no more used to.

The National Police Bureau is mandated to act as think tank on most criminal justice related matters and be the generator of policy initiatives on police reforms. It is the premier institution for steering the police reform effort in the country.... I don't think there is anything wrong with NPB running campaigns like "Police Aur Awam Sath Sath" ..

Well the message isn't a bad one, police is corrupt only because the people have made them corrupt. If there is a way to make general public realize their mistake why not.
On the other hand one should really question the number of advertisement given by this current government. I would love to know how much money they have wasted on stupid ads. @That Guy

Campaign is being run by Sindh Police, not by the Federal Govt or NPB

@ISI. @F.O.X @Farah Sohail @Azlan Haider @fatman17 @Irfan Baloch @pak-marine @Patriots @Spring Onion @Zarvan

Most of these adds are damaging Police not improving there reputation in fact doing really serious damage

Well the message isn't a bad one, police is corrupt only because the people have made them corrupt. If there is a way to make general public realize their mistake why not.
On the other hand one should really question the number of advertisement given by this current government. I would love to know how much money they have wasted on stupid ads. @That Guy
I'd wager they've spent more than anyone would consider reasonable. On the other hand, propaganda and brand value are powerful forces.

The police is what the people and government have made them. They're monsters created by society, they weren't born corrupt.

this campaign is laughable however the subliminal message being given is that the police hands are tied bcuz of the influence of the politicians. having said that many officers use this influence to their advantage.

this campaign is laughable however the subliminal message being given is that the police hands are tied bcuz of the influence of the politicians. having said that many officers use this influence to their advantage.
very right. In my opinion if police start taking up one thing at a time and taking it to logical conclusion would deliver better results then these campaigns.

Violation of law takes place everywhere in the world. This does not mean that police should become corrupt. Violator of law will try all means to escape course of law, but then it is uprightness of police which makes sure that law is implemented. Our public has become so insensitive to law that it does not occur to them if they are doing something wrong or not. Best examples can be found on road where people drive wrong side of the road and curse those who are right. This insensitivity is due to negligence or should i say criminal negligence of law enforcement agencies. People violate the law with impunity, knowing that nothing will happen. And if at all any police officer checks them, it is matter of few hundred rupees to go free.

Back
Top Bottom