What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

First of all I don't HAVE any words to show or explain my sorrow and pain . I will only say RIP to the Shaheeds of Pakistan.
Second , I am F***ing Tiered of listening only one thing that India and Afghanistan are behind this and that, The both countries are our enemies so "the enemy do its best " they did .
My cry is when we going to hang some people responsible on our side , Just look at it ,
According to media there were reports of such attacks (warnings)
Y the recruits were still in the building " they spouse to be gone like 2 days ago"
Y the wall or the building is not properly protect or defended ( we have Lahore attack already as example )
Where were the building own security , y they don't have any night vison weapons or devices
Where the hell on earth NACTA ( Govt should be charged under article 6)
And last but important , who leak the news of the building with soft target (no protection , no arms ) to the terrorists.
We have to aske these questions now , time have come , for how long we going to blame our enemy , for how long we going to burry our young and old , men and women . For how long we will take all the loses , pain , and ................................................................... Sorry my brothers and sisters , I m out of words here.

@WAJsal , @The Sandman , @Zibago , @django , @Moonlight , @Windjammer , @Tipu7 , @Spring Onion , @waz , @ and every pakistani

Just look at the building , look at the seize of it , one blast burned it all

Very similar to APS attack.

What is extremely suspicious is that a few days ago the Taliban attacked a police base in Afghanistan:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1291739

And now we get an attack exactly on a police academy. I mean, places like hospitals, bazaars etc. are even easier targets. People went to the trouble of targeting the police.

There is any number of conclusions that can be drawn from this, but I'll abstain from drawing any.

RIP to the shaheed, a very sad day. But how many more times will we say this?

Apparently the security was one lone fellow on a watch tower, who was easily shot and they just ran in. This is after the horrendous attack in the court house a few months back.

Pakistan seems to be prone to repeated mistakes. These savages should have been stopped at the gates.

you cannot defend every target
you cannot arm everyone to defend themselves

I totally understand your frustration yaar, heads need to roll, I have been frustrated ever since a suicide bomber in 2006 attacked and martyred 42 Pak army jawaans doing early morning calisthenics in Dargai, their was absolutely no perimeter security whatsoever , when will we learn? Our counter intel needs to be better and their needs to be better intelligence sharing between the various security branches in our nation.Kudos
you are assuming all folks want to do something to stop such attacks

Sophisticated attack like this only happens after a lots of survelliance and study .
9/11 ,26/11 ,APS ,uri ,and this all this happened because of the lack of security in those places .
Terrorists will always have upper hand because they are the one that chose the time and place .And in here it seems there was criminal negiligence from authority .They ignored repeated warning from intelligence.

You are absolutely right. There is no excuse. The intelligence warning was there 2-3 days ago and still the security was so lax. One sentry.

A school in sheikhupura has walls, barbed wires, barriers and three sentries at the roof and two on the ground and this was a police academy!!!

Unbelievable.

We have to start criminally penalizing incompetence. Until and unless the higher ups are under severe threat of action against them due to inaction and lax attitude, they will not move and take proper precautions...

The institution has been attacked before, the road of saryab is considered the most dangerous yet the security was so lax.

We can blame our enemies all we want but they succeed in striking us bcz we are weak in our defence. We should by now gave complete capability to defend any attack.

Quetta is highly vulnerable so why isn't every institution protected with additional guards and QRF.

They attack lahore jail road on easter targeting Christians resulting in over 100 dead and turned out the security apparatus was weak but any action no!!

They attacked laywers at hospital resulting in 80+ dead in Quetta. Zero security was provided to a hospital with a gathering in a city that borders Afghanistan and has seen voilence. Any action. No!!

Now this !!!!!

What rubbish yar!!!
You need a Zarb e Azb to counter and combat this lazy and relaxed mentality toward security and vigilance that has corrupted the Pakistani mind.

And you are right as is Mr @django that this criminal negligence. Start by punishing the people in charge of this building. Fire them, demote them, send them to jail, depending on which rank deserves which kind of punishment.

you are assuming everyone wearing an uniform is a patriot. I am sure most of them are
HHHHHmmmmm you have me thinking, how did the folks who carry out the Uri attack know the intricate details of the Hindian army base hmmmm, perhaps it was false flag or at least without doubt some non patriotic hindian soldier informed the fedayeen about all the relevant details for an effective surgical operation.Kudos

You need a Zarb e Azb to counter and combat this lazy and relaxed mentality toward security and vigilance that has corrupted the Pakistani mind.

And you are right as is Mr @django that this criminal negligence. Start by punishing the people in charge of this building. Fire them, demote them, send them to jail, depending on which rank deserves which kind of punishment.
Totally concur.Kudos

HHHHHmmmmm you have me thinking, how did the folks who carry out the Uri attack know the intricate details of the Hindian army base hmmmm, perhaps it was false flag or at least without doubt some non patriotic hindian soldier informed the fedayeen about all the relevant details for an effective surgical operation.Kudos

Totally concur.Kudos

I am sure they are scoundrels in the Indian establishment at all levels

First of all I don't HAVE any words to show or explain my sorrow and pain . I will only say RIP to the Shaheeds of Pakistan.
Second , I am F***ing Tiered of listening only one thing that India and Afghanistan are behind this and that, The both countries are our enemies so "the enemy do its best " they did .
My cry is when we going to hang some people responsible on our side , Just look at it ,
According to media there were reports of such attacks (warnings)
Y the recruits were still in the building " they spouse to be gone like 2 days ago"
Y the wall or the building is not properly protect or defended ( we have Lahore attack already as example )
Where were the building own security , y they don't have any night vison weapons or devices
Where the hell on earth NACTA ( Govt should be charged under article 6)
And last but important , who leak the news of the building with soft target (no protection , no arms ) to the terrorists.
We have to aske these questions now , time have come , for how long we going to blame our enemy , for how long we going to burry our young and old , men and women . For how long we will take all the loses , pain , and ................................................................... Sorry my brothers and sisters , I m out of words here.

Brother its OK we ALL are going through the same pain...we are out of words too...How can ANYONE justify the deaths of so many innocent souls how can ANYONE...I suggest that we do sabr and pray for the departed souls.

Bas dil ko yeh soch ke tasali dedo ke woh sub shaheed howay hein and we know that "Shaheed murda nahin hotey woh to zinda hotey hein or unko rizq bhi pohanchta hey lakin humein iska idraak nahi hey"

Innocents should not be losing their lives for hatred bread by others.
But this is real bad world, and exactly same is hapening.

First and foremost, our heartfelt condolences go out to families of the young police recruits who were targeted in these deadly attacks. We pray for early and full recovery of all who were injured.

Quetta has seen some serious attacks lately and it is unfortunate that so many precious lives have been lost due to ruthless terrorists attacks. We commend the Frontier Corp troop who brought the situation under control and prevented the terrorists from causing more damage. We stand with the people of Pakistan in these tough times. There is no denying that terrorist have their own agenda of death and destruction and there is no doubt that with coordinated efforts they will be defeated.

Abdul Quddus
RMS - U.S. Central Command
www.centcom.mil

Back
Top Bottom