What's new

Poll: If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

• Total voters
Its not just Reham khan....Many friends of Imran khan, Asad Umer and others have been given Executive Positions in the government departments on Contract basis and paying them six to seven figures monthly!!!....All of them Having no experience relevant to job, all hiring are tailored to the ''special person'' with no merits...
It is really shameful for me being a PTi Supporter and voter is that now i cannot differentiate between PTI, PMLN, PPP and ANP....Just waiting for the time when the KPK people and especially the PTians would get to know what is happening really....

The only reason I would vote for pti now is that it is providing a viable opposition to pml n as compared to the joke opposition provided by PPP. I am a hundred percent against the dharna tactics of pti and the party lost a lot of respect in my eyes post the dharnas but at least their demand for accountability is encouraging pml n to become more open as can be seen from the judicial commission (ofc pti deserves a huge facepalm for not providing sufficient evidence but that's another matter). This is good for the long term stability of democracy in the country.

Reham joining politics as it stands would not be surprising at all. Its merely a reflection of ptis recent trend of moving towards becoming more and more like a status quo party. What would competly discourage me from ever voting for pti is if the party makes some kind of deal with pml n (PPP style). Thats the ultimate symptom of a status quo party and unfortunately recent trends suggest that this isnt altogether an unimaginable possibility.

Lying about fake degree, family members entering politics, U-turn after U-turn, internal turmoil, ridden with same corrupt party members as the other major parties. Which of these makes it sound like anti-status quo party?

I won't !
I not only voted for PTI in the last elections but also campaigned for it for a few days.
There were some reservations about Imran especially his policy towards the TTP but this will finally be the straw that breaks the camel's back !
Dear imran policy on taliban are followed now too they are on table of negotiation

One more thing i still vote him becoz i want to give him chance for once we checked dvery option almost three times knowing they wont deliver atleast he deserve a chance for 1st time better to vote whom we never checker rather than those who are checked and after every govt they lie we havd nothing to loose if even imran will like them but he deserve a chance

I will.
For me it does not matter as long she goes through the same screening process other PTI candidates go through for their selection. As far as her position in PTI is concerned I wont object if she is selected via intra party elections.

I am sorry but it seems to be a rather childish question and getting equally childish answers. :)

Anyway guys, everyone is entitled to his/her own choice. Persoanlly, i do not see any relevance between Reham joining politics and decision about whether to vote or not for PTI. For me, there are FAR MORE important things that are to be considered.

no

i still remember when she was the weather girl,
Reham-Khan-bbc.jpg

Indeed some die hard PTI followers will vote for PTI.

But slowly slowly this bandwagon is getting smaller as Imran Khan cuts off one limb of his party at a time.

I gave up post his dharna against drones/dharna March. Some gave up for other reasons.

Anyways, no Reham khan won't enter politics (run for MNA). It's not happening. But if God forbids Imran gets assinated, the party will force her to lead because she'll be uniting force and PTI followers will vote her. So if Imran dies, we've another Bhutto in the making.

So there we've it folks. When Imran dies, only then will she enter politics. Otherwise Reham khan can act "somewhat" like Sonia Ghandi while Imran is alive (look after party affairs, maybe give tickets etc).

no

i still remember when she was the weather girl,
View attachment 244793
It's not nice posting such images.

I will.
For me it does not matter as long she goes through the same screening process other PTI candidates go through for their selection. As far as her position in PTI is concerned I wont object if she is selected via intra party elections.
Oh yes, if she enters, she will be selected like how Tareen was selected :)

so what?
would you rather vote for Mss Talpoor or Ayan Ali?
worked hard as a single mother..Reham earned an honest living with a most prestigious news agency

Come to the west. Single mothers are quite happy. You get a job easily because it makes your resume prettier.

"Hi I'm Reham khan and my husband abused me" was something she told news not too long ago.

"News agency" isnt any good credentials. Just because she worked for BBC doesn't mean she's a good candidate for politics. Holding a good degree in say economics, finance and so forth is a different story.

Here is a thing... Personally my own vote won't stand on reham joining main politics bcz I like to consider many things as factors as work done, development done, reaction of party in time of crisis, non construction development like passing of laws, streghtening police and accountability e.t.c. reham is a factor but not a big one that an entire vote would orbit around it.

If reham joins then yes pti loses a lot of credibility and would lose grounds on their main tactic at defaming N as they call then family party. This would be very bad for pti and along with this wajihuddin fiasco it would hurt pti a lot.

Thus its hard to answer. Of course, not voting for pti does not mean that one would jump to vote for N PPP mqm or other status quo parties or independents.

If tomorrow elections happen and reham is standing as MPA or MNA then I think there is a good chance I might still be voting for pti. Reasons would be with PPP on the brink we need pti to become an opposition second party otherwise we may end with one main party ruling with small parties.

However I believe that she will enter pti politics and its something we will have to make peace with. Its certainly dissuading and dissapointing if she joins.

Here is a thing... Personally my own vote won't stand on reham joining main politics bcz I like to consider many things as factors as work done, development done, reaction of party in time of crisis, non construction development like passing of laws, streghtening police and accountability e.t.c. reham is a factor but not a big one that an entire vote would orbit around it.

If reham joins then yes pti loses a lot of credibility and would lose grounds on their main tactic at defaming N as they call then family party. This would be very bad for pti and along with this wajihuddin fiasco it would hurt pti a lot.

Thus its hard to answer. Of course, not voting for pti does not mean that one would jump to vote for N PPP mqm or other status quo parties or independents.

If tomorrow elections happen and reham is standing as MPA or MNA then I think there is a good chance I might still be voting for pti. Reasons would be with PPP on the brink we need pti to become an opposition second party otherwise we may end with one main party ruling with small parties.

However I believe that she will enter pti politics and its something we will have to make peace with. Its certainly dissuading and dissapointing if she joins.
Lol still vote for PTI.

Buddy, PTI is off its ideology. You're voting cuz "Imran," not what the party stands for.

I'd rather vote a party wajhudin makes. Because these people are following ideology, not Imran, hence had guts to stand up to him.

Not to worry though, people like you are in PPP and PML too they ignore the ideology and vote cuz Bhutto and Nawaz. They too say "one wrong thing but other good things," but in the end, they are voting for name sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom