What's new

Poll: If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

• Total voters
When Mrs.Rockstar says that she wants to join politics tou tubbb bhi yahii kaheiii ga ? :o:

Ya tub tou joru kay ghulam key awaaaz nahin nikal rahii ho giii ! :tongue:

well Mrs Rockstar ka dur dur tak kuch ata pata nai hai , hum dexter thodi hai yaar :(

joru ka gulaam hone ke liye joru chaiye na :(

You legislate for the people who have elected you. Local problems are part of that as well. Otherwise why have freaking elections for National Assembly from far away places if it doesn't matter to the people who vote them?

Screw logic right?

Yes, screw logic.

Koi waja hi hai pura mulk rota hai keh there isn't democracy in Pakistan, yehi waja hai, koi awayeen to nhn bolta.

Our governance system is flawed. Development funds are given to MNA or MPA, basically bribe money.

And legislation doesn't mean erecting water pumps. Legislation means making rules and guidelines so that the government makes water pumps.

What you are describing is work of local bodies at the basic town or village level.

BTW, the local Sindh Representative from Karachi is Samar Ali Khan of PTI for PS-113.......now tell me it is not his job as well to look at the issues. he can only 'legislate'

Similarly, that is an assembly. Assembly is to legislate.

I am sure you have studied in Pakistan Studies or Social Studies the three pillars of governance or separation of powers.

1- Legislature

2- Executive

3- Judiciary.

Water pump lagana executive ka kaam hai (Government), not legislature (Arif Alvi or Sindh Assembly).

Agr legislature pump lagana shuru kar day and starts doing development work, then there is conflict of powers. If we go by your logic, there would be 272 personal kingdoms where legislators (MNA's) would be doing whatever they damn well please. And then you have MPA's within them. Tell me, if an MPA and MNA are from different parties, then who will get to decide what happens?

Isi liay, executive is different from legislature.

Pakistan main aaj tak yehi to masla raha hai, people think legislature does the work of the executive.

Pakistan main koi jamhuriat nhn hai. It's completely ad hoc.

Ok, the reason for starting this poll here is, we all know PDF is probably one of the biggest online community in Pakistan. So I want to conduct a poll and hope PTI's top leadership gets to know about the result of this poll.

I've recently spoken to a lot of guys I know about Reham's politics, people who are supporters, voters and even members of the party. A whooping majority of them is against this. I personally don't feel comfortable seeing Reham Khan taking active role in party decisions and participating in practical politics.

Having said that, I'm fine if she does election campaign for PTI during elections like Maryam Nawaz did for NS during 2013 elections, I'm also fine if she represents the party in talk shows or other TV programs etc. But if she's going to participate in any sort of elections, hold any public portfolio, going to become a MNA / MPA on women's reserved seats, or hold any key position in party then I'm strongly against it. I believe her role should be minimum in party and in practical politics.

Have your say!

(Please no personal attacks).

A- she is not entering politics.

B- She is supporting her husband

C- I will be indifferent, if that ever happened, which I know will not.

Chanda! ye baat Imran Khan ko bhi samjhao Na ke, Agar Maryam Nawaz ye Bilawal Bhutto politics meyn hain toa koi maut toa nahi Aa gai ............

kakay meray usnay kab bilawal bhutto yaan maryam ki baat ki hey ? do u have any idea what he said about family politics ? aween chawalain na maarna shuru hojaya karoo yaan suni sunaye baat pe... he clearly said many times... FAMILY SAY BAHIR QAYADAT NAHE JA RAHE.... usnay Hamza yaan MAryam nawaz kay opar ye nahe kaha kay woh politics may kyo hain... ..

Yes, screw logic.

Koi waja hi hai pura mulk rota hai keh there isn't democracy in Pakistan, yehi waja hai, koi awayeen to nhn bolta.

Our governance system is flawed. Development funds are given to MNA or MPA, basically bribe money.

And legislation doesn't mean erecting water pumps. Legislation means making rules and guidelines so that the government makes water pumps.

What you are describing is work of local bodies at the basic town or village level.

Similarly, that is an assembly. Assembly is to legislate.

I am sure you have studied in Pakistan Studies or Social Studies the three pillars of governance or separation of powers.

1- Legislature

2- Executive

3- Judiciary.

Water pump lagana executive ka kaam hai (Government), not legislature (Arif Alvi or Sindh Assembly).

Agr legislature pump lagana shuru kar day and starts doing development work, then there is conflict of powers. If we go by your logic, there would be 272 personal kingdoms where legislators (MNA's) would be doing whatever they damn well please. And then you have MPA's within them. Tell me, if an MPA and MNA are from different parties, then who will get to decide what happens?

Isi liay, executive is different from legislature.

Pakistan main aaj tak yehi to masla raha hai, people think legislature does the work of the executive.

Pakistan main koi jamhuriat nhn hai. It's completely ad hoc.

Obviously, they could get loads of stuff done, if they actually attended the assembly........but hey, Dharnas are more important.

Obviously, they could get loads of stuff done, if they actually attended the assembly........but hey, Dharnas are more important.

Jinhon nay attend kia hai unhon nay bauhaut teer mar liay hain!

And dharnas are more important...at least you have election reforms being thought about now, something which was unheard of before.

Abhi kuch karo gay to aglay 50 saal election behtar hongay.

Har cheez ad hoc basis par nhn chala saktay, jab ayega to dekha jaye ga.

And I like how you side stepped my whole argument. Well done.

Jinhon nay attend kia hai unhon nay bauhaut teer mar liay hain!

And dharnas are more important...at least you have election reforms being thought about now, something which was unheard of before.

Abhi kuch karo gay to aglay 50 saal election behtar hongay.

Har cheez ad hoc basis par nhn chala saktay, jab ayega to dekha jaye ga.

And I like how you side stepped my whole argument. Well done.

Sir with due respect, please type in English....I have difficulty getting what you are saying.......it is not okay to butcher Urdu like that. Plus i believe Urdu is not allowed outside of members forum.

On your post, these kind of protests can be done within the NA and local assemblies as well. For example, demand from the federal government that the Election commission be made truly independent and introduce biometrics.

Roadside Dharnas got IK nothing, absolutely zilch, nada.

Last edited:
The MNA elected from my constituency doesn't get the water or whatever sorted, that is the job of the relevant local departments.

Indeed, it is the job of the Local Government. Why haven't your favoured parties PML-N and PPP conducted LB Elections for the last 7 years? It was the Danda from the Supreme Court, that forced your favourite parties to conduct these Elections. They are still trying to postpone it and have filed a petition in the SC.

However, IT IS HIS/HER FCUKING JOB to bring up the issues in the National Assembly, highlight those issues and ask the relevant people what is being done.

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, read it again slowly and pronounce it, National Assembly, National Issues.

A quick Google and Twitter search has shown me tons of posts and press releases from PTI Karachi highlighting these local issues. But hey, looks like they fell on deaf ears because some people are just going to hate for the sake of hating right.

On the other hand, PTI is not MQM. They don't collect Bhatta and Fitrana, thus they cannot invest that money to solve these local issues.

Or are you as you say illiterate enough to believe, that i voted and my people voted this guy so he could sit on his bum in the NA? Nope.

Sit in NA and solve National Issues, not Local Issues. You need to learn how Hierarchy in the State work. But a quick Google Search should tell you, that Arif Alvi has been screaming to solve these issues for quite some time. Here is a Press Conference:

Don't hate for the sake of hating, at least have some substance.

PML-N ruled Punjab is still better than PTI's KPK....on almost all counts.

We will see how much PTI is actually able to do.

What world do you live in? I live in Lahore and have been travelling to KPK quite a lot for work for the past 5 years. Out of both these Provinces, i can see the most genuine improvements and reforms have been in KPK. They are fixing the fundamentals, not creating cosmetic projects such as Metro. I will take education, health and fixing the local administration any day over Metro Bus.

Governance in Punjab is close to nill. The local administration and the Police are corrupt to the core. PML-N is looting the coffers left right and centre. Read this article, by far the most bold and forward looking budget has been presented in KPK while Punjab is business as usual.

Budget 2015-16: KP wins, with a caveat - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Ok, the reason for starting this poll here is, we all know PDF is probably one of the biggest online community in Pakistan. So I want to conduct a poll and hope PTI's top leadership gets to know about the result of this poll.

I've recently spoken to a lot of guys I know about Reham's politics, people who are supporters, voters and even members of the party. A whooping majority of them is against this. I personally don't feel comfortable seeing Reham Khan taking active role in party decisions and participating in practical politics.

Having said that, I'm fine if she does election campaign for PTI during elections like Maryam Nawaz did for NS during 2013 elections, I'm also fine if she represents the party in talk shows or other TV programs etc. But if she's going to participate in any sort of elections, hold any public portfolio, going to become a MNA / MPA on women's reserved seats, or hold any key position in party then I'm strongly against it. I believe her role should be minimum in party and in practical politics.

Have your say!

(Please no personal attacks).
Where is your vote....???

At this time none of any political party exists in Pakistan who can be able to get my precious vote ... I could have voted for PTI but I have reservations about IK's vision ... I didn't vote to any party in general elections and might not vote in coming future unless APML contest ..........

I think MQM and ANP are not dynastic parties. Right?

Lol ANP is not dynastic party ... Abdul Ghaffar Khan had formed ANP then his son Wali Khan had become the leader ... Now his grand son is party leader .............

ya bechari bhi bewa hojaye g like others pakistani woman doo,

waisay mardoon ko ya chance kiu nai milta bewaa honay ka?

Mardon ko randwa honay ka chance milta hai jaisey Zardari ko mila :p:

May be Reham married Imran for her political ambitions. In her actions, there seems to be no sincerity.

I feel for Imran. He is a dedicated and honest man. I hope my fears are wrong.

Indeed, it is the job of the Local Government. Why haven't your favoured parties PML-N and PPP conducted LB Elections for the last 7 years? It was the Danda from the Supreme Court, that forced your favourite parties to conduct these Elections. They are still trying to postpone it and have filed a petition in the SC.

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, read it again slowly and pronounce it, National Assembly, National Issues.

A quick Google and Twitter search has shown me tons of posts and press releases from PTI Karachi highlighting these local issues. But hey, looks like they fell on deaf ears because some people are just going to hate for the sake of hating right.

On the other hand, PTI is not MQM. They don't collect Bhatta and Fitrana, thus they cannot invest that money to solve these local issues.

Sit in NA and solve National Issues, not Local Issues. You need to learn how Hierarchy in the State work. But a quick Google Search should tell you, that Arif Alvi has been screaming to solve these issues for quite some time. Here is a Press Conference:

Don't hate for the sake of hating, at least have some substance.

What world do you live in? I live in Lahore and have been travelling to KPK quite a lot for work for the past 5 years. Out of both these Provinces, i can see the most genuine improvements and reforms have been in KPK. They are fixing the fundamentals, not creating cosmetic projects such as Metro. I will take education, health and fixing the local administration any day over Metro Bus.

Governance in Punjab is close to nill. The local administration and the Police are corrupt to the core. PML-N is looting the coffers left right and centre. Read this article, by far the most bold and forward looking budget has been presented in KPK while Punjab is business as usual.

Budget 2015-16: KP wins, with a caveat - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

OMG there are such educated idiots in our country who cant seem to distinguish black from white! You are wasting time here. Let them live in their oblivion.

Rigged election :D
  • cb4 are you gona vote for PTI if reham is not in PTI?
  • Many other voters who are not PTI voters also choose 2nd option
  • they should have choosen their option

Was listening to Justice Wajih the other day and he said the same, that he still thinks PTI is an ideological party. THe anchors told him keh aap kaunsi dunia main hai, idhar yeh ideology waghaira nhn chalti.

You got to come in by hook or crook, then you become ideological.

So would you agree with the anchor?
Let's assume you're The Chairman of a political party and your party policy is to distribute tickets
on merit to young people of middle class. Now the problem is you need over 50 Million Rs
to win a constituency - which of course your candidate can't generate - neither can The Party.

Now what would YOU do? Ignore the party policy based on your party ideology and award tickets to
electables or uphold the merit be it at the cost of election? Mind you, if ya lose The Election, ya can't
implement your policies.

So would you agree with the anchor?
Let's assume you're The Chairman of a political party and your party policy is to distribute tickets
on merit to young people of middle class. Now the problem is you need over 50 Million Rs
to win a constituency - which of course your candidate can't generate - neither can The Party.

Now what would YOU do? Ignore the party policy based on your party ideology and award tickets to
electables or uphold the merit be it at the cost of election? Mind you, if ya lose The Election, ya can't
implement your policies.

I, personally, would go for winning the elections.

Kunkay ghar main ya gatherin main beth kar achi achi batain har koi kar leta hai, and with young people of middle class, you can only do that.

To get into power in Pakistan, you have to be ruthless.

After coming into a power, a person can implement the reforms and stuff needed so middle class young people can come in.

Imran khan is a centre for u turns . He takes wrong positions but if he takes a position he must stand by it . I dont see any issue Reham taking part in politics as her talk is much more mature and reasonable compared to Imran khan .

dont compare one lady with full TABBER of nawaz and zardari if u wont vote for pti bcz of this then what PPPP and PML N deserve ? at least at least batter them twice of them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom