What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was just curious to see, what Bangladeshi population thinks of Pakistan these days, as i was perplexed after the great show of support during cricket matches to Pakistan team,by Bangladeshi population. Before that i had viewed Bangladesh as a hostile nation.

Something like this,moved me very much.

I have put up a poll, if you wish to edit any my questions just mention me.

This poll is only for Bangladeshi members and will be visible to see if anyone else other than Bangladeshis voted to distort the results.

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that "Pakistan is viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India" will get maximum votes from pdf Bangladeshis.

I hoped to post intelligent questions, is there anything wrong or anything i can add?

My guess is that "Pakistan is viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India" will get maximum votes from pdf Bangladeshis.

I don't think so. Bangladesh appears to be under Indian hegemony to me. All the big decision Bangladesh makes according to my limited perception are taken with Indian consideration.

Allahu Alam.

@Aeronaut, I accidently voted hehe and I do not know anything particularly special aside from familie members serving in bengal bay area as part of ww2 anglish armie + pakistanaise armie deployment, so once again I apologize for voting and please do take my vote with a grain of salt.

shuukarria/thanks ;)

I hoped to post intelligent questions, is there anything wrong or anything i can add?

To be honest your options are extreme Leaning. For example, in "Pakistan viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India"; they may view you as a friendly state but not necessarily as a counterweight to India, just to be clear I am not talking about pdf Bangladeshis most of whom are blinded by India hatred.

@Aeronaut, I accidently voted hehe and I do not know anything particularly special aside from familie members serving in bengal as part of ww2 + pakistanaise armie deployment, so once again I apologize for voting and please do take my vote with a grain of salt,

shuukarria/thanks ;)

liontk , u noti boi.... :)

Bangladesh are in much better economic condition than Pakistan,so may be they see us as 'poor'. :D

Bangladesh are in much better economic condition than Pakistan,so may be they see us as 'poor'. :D

Both the countries are poor. However, BD economy and social sectors are rising even with an extreme AL hooliganism. BD people see Pakistan as a Taliban-infested country without little economic future. However, we feel nationalism is very strong in Pakistan, which is divided in BD into two by the AL ploy. I personally want a strong Pakistan with good economic foundation and free of the influence of extremist religious dogma.

To be honest your options are extreme Leaning. For example, in "Pakistan viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India"; they may view you as a friendly state but not necessarily as a counterweight to India, just to be clear I am not talking about pdf Bangladeshis most of whom are blinded by India hatred.

are'nt you an INDIAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom