What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually if you look at geo politics, pakistan is an effective counterweight to india. you the will more than capability to do the job

@Desert Fox, @Maj. Kuldeep Singh

Gentlemen, did i not make myself clear that this poll is only Bangladesh specific. Why are you trying to distort results?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut
Pakistan viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India.

edit the bold part, do not need to mention that, Ally means everything.

I was just curious to see, what Bangladeshi population thinks of Pakistan these days, as i was perplexed after the great show of support during cricket matches to Pakistan team,by Bangladeshi population. Before that i had viewed Bangladesh as a hostile nation.

Something like this,moved me very much.

I have put up a poll, if you wish to edit any my questions just mention me.

This poll is only for Bangladeshi members and will be visible to see if anyone else other than Bangladeshis voted to distort the results.

Best regards

Half of the Bangladeshi hates Pakistan and the other half supports Pakistan only in Cricket.

@Aeronaut
Pakistan viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India.

edit the bold part, do not need to mention that, Ally means everything.

the hate has increased in current AL government?

Half of the Bangladeshi hates Pakistan and the other half supports Pakistan only in Cricket.

i guess you hate pakistan by look of your post :angel:

the hate has increased in current AL government?

i guess you hate pakistan by look of your post :angel:

No i do not hate pakistan or support pakistan very much, I prefer which suits best for our national interest. Now BD-Pak relation need to move on. I never liked any of the current political parties.

Their leader is certainly an indian puppet and there are certainly chamchas over there parroting the standard hindstany rhetoric but Bangladesh population is young; many born as Bangladeshis not Pakistanis so it's safe to assume most normal people have moved on. We went our own ways as it was never meant to be but there's room for cooperation and collaboration in economic and perhaps defence fields

They have elections coming up so we will see what the result brings.

With that fat witch of a woman in power in Dhaka though there's no real solid ground for any expanding of ties - at least on a diplomatic level. She's no friend of ours and we sure are no friend of hers - except maybe a few leftist/marxist locusts which we still have no shortage of

Every time I've switched on a Bangladeshi news channel just out of curiosity, most of the time I've noticed some reference / reminder to the 1971 war at the beginning or end of the news. I mean that was nearly 42-years-ago!

Even on 30+ Pakistani news channels we do not get to see footage of war victories on daily basis against India despite we've fought 3 wars and 2 border conflicts against them.

Every time I've switched on a Bangladeshi news channel just out of curiosity, most of the time I've noticed some reference / reminder to the 1971 war at the beginning or end of the news. I mean that was nearly 42-years-ago!

Even on 30+ Pakistani news channels we do not get to see footage of war victories on daily basis against India despite we've fought 3 wars and 2 border conflicts against them.

That's designed to keep BD alienated from the Ummah. Changes when BAL is not in power. However, BD media is heavily infiltrated with pro-India elements.

Kon si victory.. Kuch hoga to dikhayenge na.

On topic - Its time to move on. Even India and Pakistan trying to improve relations then why not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom