What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see much wrong with coming from that "Naya Pakistan". i just wish there were more from our side who would be of "Naya Bangladesh" and be as self-assessing as the "Naya Pakistanis"

Naye Pakistanis are easy to come as there is no obsession with old Bangladesh or Bengali's!

Naye Pakistanis are easy to come as there is no obsession with old Bangladesh or Bengali's!

what do "Purana Pakistanis" think of Bangladeshis in general - bengali or non-bengali? is there a perception or feeling, specifically from the Lahori people?

what do "Purana Pakistanis" think of Bangladeshis in general - bengali or non-bengali? is there a perception or feeling, specifically from the Lahori people?

I’m not that purana too, but 71 debacle was a grave moments for my parents and other relatives and hearing their perspectives all those years about the incidents still seems very much relevant to me, like below;

1. “Bengalis hate us, bcz they thinks we are stealing their jute money”
2. “Bengalis didn’t loves urdu too, that’s why their mentor is not “IQBAL” & “Ummah” but Tagore and Bengali Nationalism”
3. “Actually, In East Pakistan, there are lot of Bengali Hindus, who incites Bengali Muslims to revolt for greater good of both”.

So, More probing questions would be,

1. Why in these 42 years Bangladesh still under developed with added resources available and Pakistan still progress in terms of GDP and per capita with less of those resources propagandize vehemently in ordinary Bengali psyche by their own leaders?
2. Why, when Pakistan’s ideology possessively based purely on “Pan Isalmism”, Bengali didn’t try to comprehend “Iqbal & his philosophy” which calls them to first left their hate against urdu?
3. United Bengal….aaahhh, just ask about it from any W. Bengali, he would slapped you immediately on it…..why?

Didn’t Bengalis need to apologize first on these false assumptions and missed opportunities to become one nation? The problem for us is there is no constituency in Pakistan to ask these genuine questions from today’s Bangladeshis, whereas it’s a vice versa in Bangladesh, so our kids only hear and learn one part of the story again & again and replies under burden…..robotically only as Apology….Apology…Apology.

Actually, most Brit Born Bangladeshis see Pakistan as a Muslim country part of the Muslim world. Most educational institutions you will see Pakistanis and Bangladeshis hanging out together, we treat each other as our own. Islam has united us and really and truly their isn't much differences between us culturally. In the UK we've opened masjids, Islamic committees together etc. Go to Northern cities in the UK and it's quite evident.

I see Pakistan as a friend of Bangladesh and I'm all for unified Muslim country again, unfortunately Bangladesh is being fed byb Indian propaganda.

Most of the Islamic Ulema in the UK consist of Bangladeshi/Pakistani and Arab Shuyukh. If you go to High school/University etc it's always Bangladeshis and Pakistanis hanging out together, most of the time it's hard to differentiate between the two nationalities as they are always in groups. It's a natural instinct for me to go and hang out with Pakistanis are they are Muslim as opposed to Indians.

@Saiful Islam

In 2008, i used to work part time night shifts during Ramadan and a Bangladeshi fella who had work next door starting early in the morning brought me food for Sehri every single day. That completely changed by views on Bangladeshi folk.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saiful Islam

In 2008, i used to work part time night shifts during Ramadan and a Bangladeshi fella who had work next door starting early in the morning brought me food for Sehri every single day. That completely changed by views on Bangladeshi folk.

Yes will also find some Bangladeshis vehemently hate Pakistanis, but most Bangladeshis like Pakistan, and some Bangladeshis just love Pakistan and Pakistanis, and would sacrifice time/efforts for his Pakistani brothers. Just judge the Bangladeshis' perceptions about Pakistanis individually and separately.

Yes will also find some Bangladeshis vehemently hate Pakistanis, but most Bangladeshis like Pakistan, and some Bangladeshis just love Pakistan and Pakistanis, and would sacrifice time/efforts for his Pakistani brothers. Just judge the Bangladeshis' perceptions about Pakistanis individually and separately.

We know ! :)

Take the example of @BDforever he hates Pakistan so much that he invited me for Iftar & offered me a single Onion to eat whilst he ate Stuffed Chicken Breast with PineApple Sauce - All alone ! :cray:

Take the example of @BDforever he hates Pakistan so much that he invited me for Iftar & offered me a single Onion to eat whilst he ate Stuffed Chicken Breast with PineApple Sauce - All alone ! :cray:

No worry, I will do the opposite :) My Pk friend know me for being very friendly to them

To be honest your options are extreme Leaning. For example, in "Pakistan viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India"; they may view you as a friendly state but not necessarily as a counterweight to India, just to be clear I am not talking about pdf Bangladeshis most of whom are blinded by India hatred.

if banglas hate ya there must be a good reason. plus i dont think they are leaning. cuz either one like it or not, here in london 4out of every 5 bangalis i meet consider Pakistan a friend than india. also same ratio agree that breaking bangladesh away from Pak was a wrong idea and must not have happened.

cuz either one like it or not, here in london 4out of every 5 bangalis i meet consider Pakistan a friend than india. also same ratio agree that breaking bangladesh away from Pak was a wrong idea and must not have happened. :pakistan: and i think first pakistan should relieve it economy and status so one day Insha Allah we can sort some sort of confidration between East and West Pakistan :)

ok i will arrange fish for you :lol: rona dhona bandh kar :D

@Saiful Islam

In 2008, i used to work part time night shifts during Ramadan and a Bangladeshi fella who had work next door starting early in the morning steal my food for Sehri every single day. That completely changed by views on Bangladeshi folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom