What's new

Poll: Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

• Total voters
It will.

The trajectory Pakistan is taking after regime change, it looks like the military will compromise on every principle.

They will recognize Israel. They will abandon Kashmir, which they already have. They will also sell out the nuclear program and I will be surprised if they havent already.

The corruption in military has replaced its use of power to fight the enemy with its urge to fight the nation to suppress it. You have seen unprecedented brutality against PTI supporters by military. They even created a May 9 ruse to justify their crackdown.

The protesters were fired directly at. They then stopped and threatened the aggrieved families to not do post mortem. This is reminiscent of Tahrir square firing by Egyptians killing 900 pro democracy protesters to suppress movement to restore Morsi.

I have a contrarian view here.
Why do you think the West would expect Pakistan to dump nuclear weapons? Please come up with valid logic except Pakistan is the first Muslim nuclear country. In any way, Pakistan and its nuclear power can remotely challenge the US or the West. If anyone should be worried about nuclear capability, it should be only India. Otherwise, Pakistan since its independence did not pose any challenge or threat to any country. If Pakistan can successfully develop its bomb and still then it can be an ally of the US in the past, what would be the difference in the current scenario for which the West would like you to non-nuclear?
Rather, the US would like to have a capable Pakistan that can challenge India in case India tries to be too independent going beyond the calculation of the West.
Dr AQ Khan has already run a nuclear black market. The threat to the West is not from the Pakistani state, but rogue elements getting hold of nukes or them being sold to non-state actors.

They're there to ensure it's not used to protect and further Pakistan's interests.

When a third bhangi of state department threatens you with being send back to stoneage and your commando chief takes it lying down, you know the nukes have been rendered useless.

Dr AQ Khan has already run a nuclear black market. The threat to the West is not from the Pakistani state, but rogue elements getting hold of nukes or them being sold to non-state actors.

The West has pretty much ascertained that all those rogue elements pose little threat to them and are all India centric.

All non western countries that acquired nukes did so through these very black markets. AQK was no different than his counterparts in any of these countries in setting up an ecosystem to obtain parts and expertise for building a nuke.

All non western countries that acquired nukes did so through these very black markets. AQK was no different than his counterparts in any of these countries in setting up an ecosystem to obtain parts and expertise for building a nuke.
He was very different. USSR/ India/China/Israel/Pakistan had to work hard to get the pieces of technology bit by bit from different sources. They might have had help from sympathisers but the head of the nuclear power plan in the US/UK/USSR was not offering to be the middleman to provide the technology in exchange for money paid into his personal account, like AQK did.

Pajeet still whining about Pakistani nukes even after so many years :lol:

Pajeet still whining about Pakistani nukes even after so many years :lol:
I am not whining and I did not discuss Pakistan's acquisition of the bomb. I am talking about the SALE of nuclear technology by AQK in return for money for himself.

This thread is filled with fustrated youthiya's who don't even live in pakistan,
Bummer for u rascals, they won't, Never knew over seas had such extreme cuckery in them for IK!!!

Yeah we take what you are doing as whining :)
Whatever. At least come up with a smart wisecrack if you have nothing substantive to say. I realise there is no filtering on the quality of posters by the forum owners, so i am going to start ignoring the boring/stupid ones. you are lucky to be the first.

This thread is filled with fustrated youthiya's who don't even live in pakistan,
Bummer for u rascals, they won't, Never knew over seas had such extreme cuckery in them for IK!!!

They are brainwashed like the generation that invested itself with Bhuttoism.

Back
Top Bottom