What's new

Poll: Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

• Total voters
question is would the Pakistanis revolt?
Pakistanis were physically freed from slavery and colonialism but mentally it still exists from centuries of social conditioning, one way that it's still perpetuated is from the schooling curriculum.

Mentally they haven't been freed, we require a completely new natively designed curriculum by a nationalist that emphasises putting one's own interests and people first, healthy amount of superiority complex, and not emphasising shitty liberal gandu concepts of brotherhood with everyone and "humanity/insanyat".

Look at the Israelis to see how they refined their population into people that don't care about what others say and working for their own interests - despite the whole world being against them. We need facism.

PMLN does not need do jalsas in Lahore. The city in indebted to PMLN for its entire infrastructure

If you're that confident you wouldn't be begging the elections to be delayed. You're the most useless member on this forum along with FOOL OF THE NIGHT and that donkey @muhammadhafeezmalik

Do yourself a big favour and stop replying for your own sake. I don't wanna make you cry again.

You can however start a movement to return the immigrants back to British India anytime you like. We will not discriminate and take Niazi with us.

Lmfao your entire Pedowari Noon League only allows Amritsaris to rise the ranks. Real Punjabis are discriminated against and are never promoted. But don't worry I'm making sure this narrative gets spread.

AMRITSARI is now becoming another term for PATWARI 😂

Found this poll on Facebook.

Question reads "If America and the West asked Pakistan's military to finish its nuclear program how would the army respond"

Option 1: they will finish it (75%)
Option 2: they won't finish it (25%)

The replies show just how the mighty have fallen.

100B$ is supposedly waiting to be deposited in SBP by the western consortium like IMF and WB.

They have already abandoned indian occupied Kashmir ..Since Bajwa was a traitor and his policy’ was status quo , you keep your side we’ll keep ours..but India will take Kashmir back one day they are arming up for it..

Found this poll on Facebook.

Question reads "If America and the West asked Pakistan's military to finish its nuclear program how would the army respond"

Option 1: they will finish it (75%)
Option 2: they won't finish it (25%)

The replies show just how the mighty have fallen.

They won't because it's there bargaining chip

It's the things which makes west give concessions as it doesn't wanna deal with a nuclear power undergoing destabiliation and a possible nuclear fallout

Also deters India from misadventures

Which would have to if not be faced by same establishment

@MOD please allow me also to post abusive stuff.

Nothing abusive here. It's a post questioning why Punjabis are not allowed to rise up the ranks of PMLN. Only Amritsaris are given top positions.

Do you even know how to read Urdu chutye?

Cry more

This thread is filled with fustrated youthiya's who don't even live in pakistan,
Bummer for u rascals, they won't, Never knew over seas had such extreme cuckery in them for IK!!!
IK can go to hell for all I care, but it still doesn't change the fact that sepoys have been cucking for their western colonial masters for the pat 250 years and have surrendered to external forces particularly to Indians time and again.

You yourself live in Manchester and you’re giving sermons about us not living in Pakistan. How do you even know where I live BC?
Dude i don't live there and its just been about 7 years since i left pak for britain and then to Ireland! I live in Dublin, very peaceful u won't find any youthiya or youthinee who could ruin ur night!.
I just hate the hypocrisy and cuckness of u youthiya's for IK.

IK can go to hell for all I care, but it still doesn't change the fact that sepoys have been cucking for their western colonial masters for the pat 250 years and have surrendered to external forces particularly to Indians time and again.

Pakistan Army is not actually Pakistan Army but the North Western Army which renamed itself "Pakistan" Army in 1947 like northwestern railway renamed itself to Pakistan Western Railway

I live in Dublin

Eat a fat Irish 🍆 then.

I just hate the hypocrisy and cuckness of u youthiya's for IK.

You're literally a nobody here and in Ireland so nobody cares. Your tax evading corrupt daddy got you to Ireland. Acknowledge your privilege and f**k off pedowari Amritsari rat.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom