What's new

Poll: Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

• Total voters
I have always been proud to be Pakistani, no matter what.

You along with Abdul Majeed Faujeetni are probably two of the most cringiest forum members on PDF who claim to be “Pakistani”.

Proud patwari does not equate to proud Pakistani.

I can vouch for the fact that non-resident Pakistanis don't have the faintest idea of what's actually happening in Pakistan.
This recent PTI narrative is intra establishment war, there is no revolt, they're just crying about the fact that tyrian's Dad didn't get selected again by the establishment.
I suggest you look at local Anti-establishment movements to guage the actual situation, they're very small and have been violently curbed, especially by PTI govt, whose foreign supporters now inhabit the forum.

Sadly, genuine anti establishment narrative has very little support in Pakistan.

I can vouch that you could not find snow in winter..

these are facts the non resident Pakistanis and most of civilised world is aware off

> Economy from stable to improving under khan to out right meltdown

> Human rights issue the worse in living memory

> A complete mockery and dysfunction of parliament and judicial system

> ammended laws brought in to provide relief to criminals

> Massive capital flight human and money.. even shell pulled out.

> Army has taken over all centres of power.

> False claims of massive investments incoming.

how are we doing?... want more?....

I really feel sorry for people like you who think know the ground reality ... but really you won't even know what is going around your own house.

I can vouch that you could not find snow in winter..

these are facts the non resident Pakistanis and most of civilised world is aware off

> Economy from stable to improving under khan to out right meltdown

> Human rights issue the worse in living memory

> A complete mockery and dysfunction of parliament and judicial system

> ammended laws brought in to provide relief to criminals

> Massive capital flight human and money.. even shell pulled out.

> Army has taken over all centres of power.

> False claims of massive investments incoming.

how are we doing?... want more?....

I really feel sorry for people like you who think know the ground reality ... but really you won't even know what is going around your own house.
Lol
Overseas PTI Pakistani are nothing but ridiculed, egged on and shamed, and rightly so.
Instead of integrating into the society they're supporting a cocaine head Khalifa for risat-e-medina in a country they no longer live in. Tyrian's Daddy feeds of your insecurities, imagined or otherwise.
Him being the handsome poster boy for overseas PTI lowlives doesn't take away from the fact that his rule was the most fascist, and economically insecure till date. Just look at the number of journalists abducted in his reign.
Economy was the poorest during Imran and it got worst, especially with his petrol bomb, you wouldn't know since you don't live here.
Youth*as don't know shit about ground realities.
Just keep watching Adil raja and the likes, and keep dreaming of a globe spanning khilafat while hating on the west while they ridicule you.

lol what a idiot response.

Overseas PTI Pakistani are nothing but ridiculed, egged on and shamed, and rightly so.

Shamed, egged? why did they steal billion and then made law to absolve them.

Instead of integrating into the society they're supporting a cocaine head Khalifa for risat-e-medina in a country they no longer live in. Tyrian's Daddy feeds of your insecurities, imagined or otherwise.

You ate way too much donkey naan.

Him being the handsome poster boy for overseas PTI lowlives doesn't take away from the fact that his rule was the most fascist, and economically insecure till date. Just look at the number of journalists abducted in his reign.

where do you get you facts from ?.. maryum's media cell?.

Economy was the poorest during Imran and it got worst, especially with his petrol bomb, you wouldn't know since you don't live here.

Non sense...

Youth*as don't know shit about ground realities.

actually we know a lot more than you, as you lack education, work ethic or brains to get a job overseas.

Just keep watching Adil raja and the likes, and keep dreaming of a globe spanning khilafat while hating on the west while they ridicule you.

of course.. he is 100% spot on. So far every thing he claimed has come true.

now tell us... where are your 25 Arab?....

:what:

Last edited:
yrian's Daddy feeds of your insecurities, imagined or otherwise.

think if it weren't for us $30B we send to Pakistan .. you would on a donkey cart to go buy your donkey naan.

Last edited:
think if it weren't for us $30B we send to Pakistan .. you would on a donkey cart to go buy your donkey naan.
Don't send it, you're not sending it to the GOP but to your parents, they can starve for all I care.
Stop sending remittances.

You can't try to hold a country hostage just because you send remittances to your family.

Don't send it, you're not sending it to the GOP but to your parents, they can starve for all I care.
Stop sending remittances.

You can't try to hold a country hostage just because you send remittances to your family.

Wow .. you really are a idiot ..

if overseas Pakistani stop sending money you will be dead .. literally..lol

But since you love to hear what local Pakistanis think … I believe you need to be educated by superior Pakistanis such as Deepak Parwani whose family lived in Pakistan for 100s of years and continue to do so.

Watch from 20:00 On wards as he educates you about Pakistan’s duffer movement (PDM) , Maryum Nawaj and Army

Wow .. you really are a idiot ..

if overseas Pakistani stop sending money you will be dead .. literally..lol

But since you love to hear what local Pakistanis think … I believe you need to be educated by superior Pakistanis such as Deepak Parwani whose family lived in Pakistan for 100s of years and continue to do so.

Watch from 20:00 On wards as he educates you about Pakistan’s duffer movement (PDM) , Maryum Nawaj and Army

Looks like your history starts after 2022.
I know him, This establishment stooge had a lower pay than a lace Naik, but since he was commissioned to be a Youthia by faiz, he stuck.
much more admirable than most leaders who quit though.

Also many Pakistanis understand the political Ceaserism, Fascism, rotten narrative of khan and ilk and the Pakistani state in General, PTM and many other progressives have a much more principled stance than PTI, who's whole narrative is about keeping Imran in power, and nothing else.
You'll be worshipping another general as soon as they promise khan something, like the fraud 2018 mandate.

it's Overseas PTI fans that need to touch grass.
I get it, being a pariah in a western country (because you guys refuse to integrate) can be hard and Khan's verbal diarrhea was an ego boost, but that's what it was.

Major Changes & Extensions in Pakistan Army​

Well, I understand Pakistan is going through quite an emotional phase. But, if you go through political history, these instances are nothing new. So the questions should be asked to your people, why such things are happening again and again? So if you consider it a mistake, then the next generation should have learned it when it started. People should have revolted when your first political leader was assassinated by the military. Why do your people try to forget those atrocities by your army and keep on empowering them again and again? So, either your people and their mindset just reflect the way the army is behaving since independence and Non-Resident Pakistan/Pakistan PDF posters are wrong or PDF/Non-Resident Pakistanis are right to assume that Pakistan is going for a change.

Your correct. The way our people are, it is how they are ruled. In India their army knew no leader will accept military dictatorship so the army backed off and allowed a working relationship and understanding with the civilian setup. In Pakistan the people didn't stand up, and it continued. Today military action against civilian leadership is nothing new, our history is full of it, the civilian leadership is also full of traitors so that didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom