What's new

Pope Francis calls for fasting during day in Ramadan for end of COVID-19

I dont care what you think- shoo- Thats all!

Just telling you how it is. You are as divided as ever. Walking over corpses and pretending you are united LOL Pathetic liar.

Remember you are the guest here. Act like one. When you address me use titles.

There is a day and night difference between an ordinary sinner and scavengers in this day and age. We are not only committing sins in our own capacity. We hurt others, entire communities, cultures and nations. We take joy out of hurting others. Just open your eyes and have a good look how predatory the human has become. We want to consume at the expense of others. We want more, bigger and better. Even if we have to kill or destroy planets. Worse, even if we have to walk over dead bodies. That is not just being a sinner. God doesn't help such people and the pain that humans suffer speaks volume.

As for those pious men that remain mum, for them the punishment is even more harsh. God doesn't discriminate. When punishment is meted out everyone suffers. Ask the people of Lot.

God is extremely merciful. He is also just.

I RELY ON HIS MERCY. for i know no one is pure of sin. Only mercy of his is the hope.

If i i reli upon justice even i fear punishment for my sins i know i did and those i dont even know i committed.

Anyways i will always speak for unity than divison always. I will always speak for hope instead of hopelessness .

I Read Quran. So i know He loves unity and hates divisons. He hates arrogance. And he forgives who he wills. Just be among those who unify.

Even if it is just temporary unity.

I RELY ON HIS MERCY. for i know no one is pure of sin. Only mercy of his is the hope.

If i i reli upon justice even i fear punishment for my sins i know i did and those i dont even know i committed.

Anyways i will always speak for unity than divison always. I will always speak for hope instead of hopelessness .

I Read Quran. So i know He loves unity and hates divisons. He hates arrogance. And he forgives who he wills. Just be among those who unify.

Even if it is just temporary unity.

I am sorry. That is an easy cop out.

Believing in positivity, optimism, mercy and all other good things is only half the story. The other half is as pointed out earlier. For every merciful attribute that God possesses, there is also an opposite. We humans tend to focus on the merciful attributes because it is part of our psyche.

There is a common saying, you reap what you sow. It is as simple as that. When humans invest overwhelmingly in greed, killing and other terrible things the outcome will correspond.

I didn't invent corona or any other virus for that matter. This is God's will and if I interpret this latest pandemic, it is not very hard to qualify this as collective punishment. We can all agree that corona is not a blessing.

Last edited:
I am sorry. That is an easy cop out.

Believing in positivity, optimism, mercy and all other good things is only half the story. The other half is as pointed out earlier. For every merciful attribute that God possesses, there is also an opposite. We humans tend to focus on the merciful attributes because it is part of our psyche.

There is a common saying, you reap what you sow. It is as simple as that. When humans invest overwhelmingly in greed, killing and other terrible things the outcome will correspond.

I didn't invent corona or any other virus for that matter. This is God's will and if I interpret this latest pandemic, it is not very hard to qualify this as collective punishment. We can all agree that corona is not a blessing.
Its not our psyche its in Quran "i am All forgiving ever Forgiving " my mercy is dominant over my justice or anger or any attributes.

I read Quran thats why the hope.
If we are sincere to Him . There is no limit to his Mercy.

Its not our psyche its in Quran "i am All forgiving ever Forgiving " my mercy is dominant over my justice or anger or any attributes.

I read Quran thats why the hope.
If we are sincere to Him . There is no limit to his Mercy.

Allah also states in holy Quran that he is brutally just. There are verses and entire chapters that explain in exquisite detail regarding hell, punishment and hardships.

You tend to naturally focus on things that benefit humans. We take comfort from positives. Don't forget the other reality. It is real and it is facing everyone as we speak. Corona is real. Corona is taking lives. Corona won't disappear.

Allah also states in holy Quran that he just. There are verses and chapters that explain in detail about punishment and hardships.
But he says mh mercy is over all my atributes dominant. Also beleivers perceive me i will be unto them as they percieve.

There is nothing wrong what you say however Read Quran once again and u will see what i mean.

No one is perfect we sll required mercy and forgivness . So always be humble and for mercy instead of justice.

For you is ur way as u see fit. For me is my way as i find in Quran. :angel:

But he says mh mercy is over all my atributes dominant. Also beleivers perceive me i will be unto them as they percieve.

There is nothing wrong what you say however Read Quran once again and u will see what i mean.

No one is perfect we sll required mercy and forgivness . So always be humble and for mercy instead of justice.

For you is ur way as u see fit. For me is my way as i find in Quran. :angel:

There are varying degree of sinners. Just like there are varying degree of sins. Punishments are different depending on level of sin.

We, the human race have transgressed all contemporary forms of sins and errors. We are setting records as terrible beings. Our greed knows no bound. We are plundering our planet. We are polluting oceans, jungles and the space. We are butchering animals. We are waging wars and massacring our own kind in droves. I could go on and on. The list of transgressions is pretty much endless. Humans have become utter savages despite advancing on so many levels. We have developed caste systems where one life is worth more than others. I am not going to lie to myself and pretend that this has a happy ending. Apart from religion, even if we were to use common sense we ought to know that everything has a limit. This is the limit we are experiencing. God and nature are reacting alike. Humans have become extremely arrogant. There is no intention to repent or even admit shortcomings. Challenging God and nature has a great cost. We should be under no illusion whatsoever.

Last edited:
Just telling you how it is. You are as divided as ever. Walking over corpses and pretending you are united LOL Pathetic liar.

Remember you are the guest here. Act like one. When you address me use titles.
Nope I am using your forum as its on WWW- I will act as per the rules of the forum-Who are you-a nobody to me- Titles lol- Ban me if you can-Shoo- Heres a Title for you "Elite Troll"- Chew on that.

Nope I am using your forum as its on WWW- I will act as per the rules of the forum-Who are you-a nobody to me- Titles lol- Ban me if you can-Shoo- Heres a Title for you "Elite Troll"- Chew on that.

Little insignificant RSS shit.

Thats all you got Mr- "Elite Troll"- How about banning me-Otherwise what- All empty dhamki and thats all- Now go back to your corner- Shooooo!

Hehe. I have managed to infiltrate your mind. I like that.

Hehe. I have managed to infiltrate your mind. I like that.

You mean like this infiltration!
981fe4c79973fbb41f1138d1d5f4962d--stupid-people-deep-thoughts.jpg

Sounds like the pope has gone all libtard. Dude, seriously, you do your thing, we'll do ours, thanks very much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom