What's new

Possible targets of Hezbollah in a future war with Israel / הסיוט של הציונים בארץ אברהם

Why every thread turns into a shia sunni war. It was going so good and then a Saudi came in and directed every thing into a sectarian violence. Can we get back to topic.

Why every thread turns into a shia sunni war. It was going so good and then a Saudi came in and directed every thing into a sectarian violence. Can we get back to topic.
Stating the truth. Don't blame me, blame history.

I can't believe you lot think these countries/rulers actually give a damn about religion lol.

It was a rhetorical response, Ottoman caliphs did perform Hajj and that's a proven fact.

Stating the truth. Don't blame me, blame history.
I was not talking about you. I know you have no brains. I was talking about the other one. What I am trying to say here is stay on topic.

The-ammonia-tank-in-Haifa-e1486580172315.jpg

If you would ask me this is the best target to attack in Israel and here is why. This storage is full of ammonia.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...mmonia-stock-would-kill-thousands/2017/01/31/

Okay but you got your answer here I think.
Sure, it will kill thousands Arabs living nearby, perfect target, not that Arabs cared much about other Arabs...

How can you lecture beghairats? Where has this gotten you Arabs

If your not willing to help the Palestinians, no one else should as well whilst you try to suck jew balls?

You need to pay a visit to Saudi Arabia or other Gulf Arab nations, it will not be what you expect. They have many social issues that need to be tackled, which seem to be hidden from public eye. With Saudi Arabia for example, there is now an social divide(peaceful of course) between more secular and non-secular Saudi's. There is poverty and a minor internal security issues with extremist sympathizers. Let alone the larger strategic threat they face from adversary Iran. Other Gulf nations are concerned for internal stability like Kuwait and Bahrain. Saudi's only role they can play for other Muslims is keep the religious services available(which is overwhelming in itself) and ongoing, and fund other Muslim nations around the world. Politically, until there is elections of some sort, we can't be sure of what is representative of average Saudi's political views.

As for Palestinians, we need to change our speech. Try to draw attention by addressing holy sites in Jerusalem is not going to bring anything. Some Palestinians need to accept that there isn't really a Muslim Utopia where Muslims are provided security and prosperity and supported when in need. It just doesn't exist. So best political strategy currently is to keep pushing for one state solution and draw international attention to it. Nobody is going to overreach for our cause besides us. The problem is with current state of occupation, it's hard to focus on other aspects of life without sacrificing others. So we are focusing on education currently(general peoples), and it has put a pause on revolutionary efforts. Our politicians are not playing it right. PA is just focused on personal interests and is worried to bring up Palestinian topic to Arab allies since it is not considered important now. Hamas is trying to appeal to moderate Pan-Islamists, and that doesn't work. Nor are there moderates Islamists that can get into power.

So this Iran-Saudi thing will continue but be at a measured pace, and this will distract everyone in the region. Everyone in this region needs help. And anyone trying to paint rosy picture of his/her reality is not giving you the truth.

Let alone the larger strategic threat they face from adversary Iran.
Adversary Iran. Strange word, about Iran. We are not a threat to them but we will consider them as a threat to our national security until the time they are acting as USA's puppets and the hosts of it's military bases in the region. USA is the actual threat to everyone in this region dividing the regional nations through their puppet regimes.
Try to draw attention by addressing holy sites in Jerusalem is not going to bring anything. Some Palestinians need to accept that there isn't really a Muslim Utopia where Muslims are provided security and prosperity and supported when in need. It just doesn't exist.
I wish i could find a proper word to show you my deep regret but i can't find. You are right we Muslims are a bunch of losers no to help you openly. But as a reminiscent, we were, are and will be eager to arm you Palestinians to teeth to counter your zionist enemies, only if you ask us and Egypt helps us with it's open boundaries policy towards Gaza like the one Morsi's government did and turned a blind eye on the transfer of Iranian military equipment flooding into Gaza. Saudis always tell us that you must give them money and educate them, in my opinion it is a ridiculous term coz Palestinian people are one of the well educated Mediterranean nations and they don't need our God damn money. Israeli b@st@rds only understand the language of bullets.
And i promise you brother, we will liberalize Palestine even if it will cost our lives. In the meantime we need time to solve the religious, racial and regional seductions between Muslim countries which mostly are caused by American leadership. Also satisfy our people that we must save Palestine from occupation, you know there are different thoughts between people, it is hard to satisfy them. They want better economy, i call them dishonest losers but unfortunately they have a big influence among Muslim masses.
One more thing, Israel is planning to annex west bank, i'm afraid the Palestinian National Authority
will not be able to protect themselves from occupiers. That guy ,Abbas, is dreaming of peace with Israel. I want to know your opinion about this issue. And an other question, do you still believe that Shia Muslims are kuffar?

Adversary Iran. Strange word, about Iran. We are not a threat to them but we will consider them as a threat to our national security until the time they are acting as USA's puppets and the hosts of it's military bases in the region. USA is the actual threat to everyone in this region dividing the regional nations through their puppet regimes.

I wish i could find a proper word to show you my deep regret but i can't find. You are right we Muslims are a bunch of losers no to help you openly. But as a reminiscent, we were, are and will be eager to arm you Palestinians to teeth to counter your zionist enemies, only if you ask us and Egypt helps us with it's open boundaries policy towards Gaza like the one Morsi's government did and turned a blind eye on the transfer of Iranian military equipment flooding into Gaza. Saudis always tell us that you must give them money and educate them, in my opinion it is a ridiculous term coz Palestinian people are one of the well educated Mediterranean nations and they don't need our God damn money. Israeli b@st@rds only understand the language of bullets.
And i promise you brother, we will liberalize Palestine even if it will cost our lives. In the meantime we need time to solve the religious, racial and regional seductions between Muslim countries which mostly are caused by American leadership. Also satisfy our people that we must save Palestine from occupation, you know there are different thoughts between people, it is hard to satisfy them. They want better economy, i call them dishonest losers but unfortunately they have a big influence among Muslim masses.
One more thing, Israel is planning to annex west bank, i'm afraid the Palestinian National Authority
will not be able to protect themselves from occupiers. That guy ,Abbas, is dreaming of peace with Israel. I want to know your opinion about this issue. And an other question, do you still believe that Shia Muslims are kuffar?

Ha, I don't believe it, and I don't judge people by their religiosity. I personally observe an individuals personal characteristics and that's how I determine if they are good or not. I don't look at how they observe pillars of a faith.

Anyway, there are a lot of normal Israeli's in Israel, who can be talked into peace, it's just only nasty people get into power. Politics in general is nasty and scares most decent people away.

I guess most of arabs and muhammadans do not really understand the extent of Israeli firepower. You count on the west, in fact in every round of violence your diplomats come to the USA and Europe on their knees to implore them to restrain the israelis, but if one of your terror organizations pull an attack which is considered strategic by the jews, with a high civilian body count on top of that, the responsible party will suffer a lot while their arab-muhammadan brethren will look in the distance. That´s the truth.

Anyway the iranians understand very well the rhetoric coming from Netanyahu and that´s the real reason why they are engaged in their pathetic chest thumping...Your´re right pissing in your pants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom