What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about a comeback lately, but these two negative rating is bugging me.

I got 2 negative ratings from the same supposed Think Tank. When i trying to explain why a certain word in the International Racial Slur database are offensive to some people, especially, my people.

I wanted both of them to be reviewed

Conflict in Mindanao/Philippines | Page 6

If you are telling me that explaining something why they are offensive will result in negative rating, and the person that put person insult to a user question which by the way, according to other member in that post very clam and polite, and not getting punished, then you may as well perma ban my acc

I come back here because @levina surprise me by mentioning me on a post even tho i was gone for 8 months, which is very sweet. But if this negative rating is not resolved, then i guess this forum is not for me at all.

I got 2 negative ratings from the same supposed Think Tank. When i trying to explain why a certain word in the International Racial Slur database are offensive to some people, especially, my people.

If you are telling me that explaining something why they are offensive will result in negative rating, and the person that put person insult to a user question which by the way, according to other member in that post very clam and polite, and not getting punished, then you may as well perma ban my acc

I come back here because @levina surprise me by mentioning me on a post even tho i was gone for 8 months, which is very sweet. But if this negative rating is not resolved, then i guess this forum is not for me at all.

Do not get taken in too much by these "alleged Think-tanks" here. Some of them are even incapable of any rational thinking as has been demonstrated on numerous occasions, and the labels that they bear are simply something that has been bestowed upon some of them by some Imperial Authority like in the old days of Monarchy.
I carry these alleged "negative ratings" as proof of some overblown pompous egos that got effectively deflated; something like notches on a gun-butt or on a bed-post: nothing less.

I carry these alleged "negative ratings" as proof of some overblown pompous egos that got effectively deflated; something like notches on a gun-butt or on a bed-post: nothing less.

Did I give you any of those?

Oh; that is for you to "think" about....!! :rofl:

Why are you trolling in this thread, even? :no:

That's why I thought I gave you a negative rating, but I was mistaken. I was *tempted* to give you one, but I didn't. :lol:

Do not get taken in too much by these "alleged Think-tanks" here. Some of them are even incapable of any rational thinking as has been demonstrated on numerous occasions, and the labels that they bear are simply something that has been bestowed upon some of them by some Imperial Authority like in the old days of Monarchy.

lol, personally, I don't care much about the feedback or rating, I want it to clear up because I want to see if the management change its stance.

Post after post, those alleged "Think Tank" open their mouth and try to gunboat people and nothing ever happened to them. Even they are on the wrong side of the track, and even some other member came by and speak their 2 cents. But you won't see anything ever happened to them. No negative rating, no repercussion, nothing.

Personally, I don't really give a rat arse about those rating, but I want to see if the management are actually capable to remove those, if they won't, then I know for sure this is not a place for me to stay.

Why are you trolling in this thread, even? :no:

Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim.
Whiners gotta whine all of the time.

The full story is not being told here.

Rest assured that I will continue to issue negative ratings to tantrum-prone losers who chase members off the forum with threats of frivolous lawsuits after losing an argument. We lost a very good poster because of these threats.

Rest assured that I will continue to issue negative ratings to tantrum-prone losers who chase members off the forum with threats of frivolous lawsuits after losing an argument. We lost a very good poster because of these threats.

Lawsuits ?

Who is this ?

Strange , ir relevant & impractical.

I know what you mean sir. :tup:

Ok Mr. Sherlock too much time on his hand has figured it out. capt popeye threatened a lawsuit on someone and the only people who I have noticed that used to be active but not anymore are umir and the guy who had the Buddhist statue on his avatar (people need to stop changing their names lol) and thanks for develpero for ignoring me.:lol: Anyways nailed it.:lol:

Last edited:

@WebMaster @Horus

You're one of the few guys who doesnt believe in copy pasting articles from other sites, most of what you post 're your own experiences and ppl as dilettante as me can also understand it.
And now that Sire you're back you're not going anywhere. :coffee:

We will soon have the ability to search for positive and negative ratings.

Will be reversing lots of unfair ratings.

Which is a good approach, but who will be able to search for it? When a member does not allow others to see his profile page / last postings, only webbies and mods will be able to search for the ratings right?

Also this is a measure to tackle the result of the problem, but you guys (webbies and mods) should think about tackling the problem itself, which are TT's, TTAs, or Professionals that give these ratings. If there is a high rate of misuse, there is a problem in the selection of these members. Reversing the ratings then is not enough, but reversing the ranking would be the right way to go. Reducing the number of initiators of this problem, will automatically reduce the number or ratings that must be reversed.

You're one of the few guys who doesnt believe in copy pasting articles from other sites, most of what you post 're your own experiences and ppl as dilettante as me can also understand it.
And now that Sire you're back you're not going anywhere. :coffee:

lol yeah, most of the "Think Tank" here they do not have anything to show for, that's a shame actually as they would just copy and paste other people works, which is shame cos usually what they copy are quite BS.

Plus I guess the old promotion system is flawed, you don't need to be knowledgeable, nor have a right mind to get to titled status, the only thing you need is either connection, or not piss off anyone. Problem is, from what I can see, most of the people here know absolutely nothing on given topic, just like almost everyone here, the only different between a normal member and title member is while normal member do not know stuff, they express their point rudely and while some titled member do not know stuff, they express their crap politely.

For me, everything I said is my first hand experience. So you can't find any duplicate and you can't find it hard to understand, as I told my story the way it is, whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Folks, would like this post rating given by Donatello reviewed on this post:
Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation.

You might not like to hear this - but Turkey isn't coming to Pakistan's aid if there is a war against either India or US.

Beyond these the only major country which might wage war is - Iran.

Now as far as I understand - giving an opinion regardless of whether it is accepted or hated by the people of this forum - is what this forum is about - ie differing ideas and exchanges thereof.

A post does not warrant a negative rating as long as it does not contain wrong language, false statistics among other such etiquette guidelines.

And again as far as I understand my post is completely within the bounds of this forum's rules and nothing crossing the posting etiquettes.

If this carries on @Donatello then I am afraid what you are looking for is for every one to post what suits your viewpoint.

@WebMaster @waz @Chak Bamu @Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom