What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, would like this post rating given by Donatello reviewed on this post:
Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation.

Now as far as I understand - giving an opinion regardless of whether it is accepted or hated by the people of this forum - is what this forum is about - ie differing ideas and exchanges thereof.

A post does not warrant a negative rating as long as it does not contain wrong language, false statistics among other such etiquette guidelines.

And again as far as I understand my post is completely within the bounds of this forum's rules and nothing crossing the posting etiquettes.

If this carries on @Donatello then I am afraid what you are looking for is for every one to post what suits your viewpoint.

@WebMaster @waz @Chak Bamu @Oscar

You were given a neg rating because of your troll/off topic post. What you mentioned had nothing to do with the topic at hand.......read the thread titles....it says 'Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation'

Now, what you posted, led to a flame war. WE DONT WANT THAT

You were given a neg rating because of your troll/off topic post. What you mentioned had nothing to do with the topic at hand.......read the thread titles....it says 'Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation'

Now, what you posted, led to a flame war. WE DONT WANT THAT
The difference Donatello is about intentions or niyat. Do you think it was a flame bait ? If no, then you should know that genuine thoughts reflecting off of another post can lead to a flame war, however that would be unintentional.

The difference Donatello is about intentions or niyat. Do you think it was a flame bait ? If no, then you should know that genuine thoughts reflecting off of another post can lead to a flame war, however that would be unintentional.

Yes it was, check the resultant posts because of that.

It is okay, you people are so adept at hijacking threads and posting BS.

I know what you mean sir. :tup:

That poster is singularly clueless outside his narrow domain of some military knowledge and got repeatedly humiliated by other posters in non-military matters. Then, this 'professional' engaged in vile character assassination of the other member in a private subforum where the other person could not view the accusations or defend themselves.

On top of that, this loser brought in his wife to fight his battles for him, but she turned to be out even more clueless than he was. Her claims were repeatedly demolished by direct references to the relevant government websites. Her protestations of being an authority were laughable, to say the least.

At that point, smarting from their humiliation, husband and wife started ganging up on this other poster, stalking him throughout the forum, handing him negative ratings, and finally harassing him with threats of legal action. The husband-and-wife tantrum was shown to be bogus since the Philippine Embassy used the allegedly 'offensive' term in an official communique, in reference to their diplomatic staff in Germany.

The other poster shrugged his shoulders at this continued stalking and harassment, which was being allowed unhindered by management, and left the forum.

This 'professional', who is under the delusion that his wife is the only (alleged) lawyer on this planet, then threatened me with legal action and I called his bluff. I told him to go ahead with his frivolous lawsuit and I would make sure his wife never practiced law in Australia again. Then this loser slithered away, sulking, for several months.

I am writing this clarification since this 'professional' has violated the code of conduct -- in this very thread, repeatedly -- yet management has decided to ignore his transgressions and reward him.

It is absolutely unconscionable that management is actually rewarding this harasser's tantrums.

I resign my position as TTC in protest.

This 'professional', who is under the delusion that his wife is the only (alleged) lawyer on this planet, then threatened me with legal action and I called his bluff. I told him to go ahead with his frivolous lawsuit and I would make sure his wife never practiced law in Australia again. Then this loser slithered away, sulking, for several months.

He threatened to sue me as well. For some completely random reason. :lol:

Basically I said that China is not an immigration nation, and that Chinese citizens are from the 56 ethnic groups of China. Ethnic Vietnamese like him are extremely unlikely to get Chinese citizenship, in fact foreigners in general find it very difficult to get Chinese citizenship.

Now these are all facts. That's just how it is.

So I called his bluff as well, and invited him to sue me. Frankly, Hong Kong lawyers are SO expensive, that he will bankrupt himself very quickly, and he won't even be able to pay the massive fine once the court charges him with bringing a "frivolous lawsuit". :P

That would be perfectly fine for me. All of it. :tup:

I resign my position as TTC in protest.

Seriously, don't resign from your TTC position.

If you do that, then he will have got what he wanted all along. To shut down dissenting voices against his narrative.

He threatened to sue me as well.

Apparently, his wife claims to be a lawyer -- even though she was laughably ignorant about Sweden's own legal system -- and this loser seems to think he can bully people all over the forum with threats of lawsuits.

The worst part is that he throws his self-indulgent whiny tantrums while hiding behind a woman's skirt::)

Anyway, I am disgusted by management's pandering and pampering to his tantrums and bullying.

Give me a mention whenever it comes up.

I don't keep track. Frankly I don't give a damn what he does or what management does. It is not for me to tell management how to handle a situation. I believe in Darwinian principles: the forum quality will reflect these decisions over time.

I only commented in this thread is to set the record straight because he dragged me into his latest outburst, and management decided to reward his tantrum and flagrant violations of the code of conduct.

Anything I say against Imran Khan & PTI, and how a few policies harm Pakistan, I got negative rating, I got 5 thanks on this post, so that IK rearrange its priorities and yet Hyperion gives me negative rating: Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Is there any other voice on Defence.pk, than worshipping PTI and IK? Almost all members are supporting against lone Hyperion think tank member abusing power.

Please review this rating where I got 5 thanks on post: Do you support Imran Khan? (poll) @WebMaster

Last edited:
Anything I say against Imran Khan, and how a few policies harm Pakistan, I got negative rating, I got 5 thanks on this post, so that IK rearrange its priorities and yet Hyperion gives me negative rating: Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Is there any other voice on Defence.pk, than worshipping PTI and IK?

Please review this rating where I got 5 thanks: @WebMaster

Its not saying a few policies harming Pakistan, but saying he is a TTP terrorist and the rating is completely justified for such a harsh remark.

Its not saying a few policies harming Pakistan, but saying he is a TTP terrorist and the rating is completely justified for such a harsh remark.

Without a doubt, everyone is entitled to its opinion, thats how I think IK is behaving which is confusing and harming Pakistan....like IK promoting TTP agenda in Pakistan, they kill us, we go an talk to them, and then asking Army to let TTP rule tribal areas is very much IK terrorist like.

Without a doubt, everyone is entitled to its opinion, that how I think he is behaving....like IK promoting TTP agenda in Pakistan, and then asking Army to let TTP rule tribal areas is very much terrorist like.

Of course there is the freedom of speech , but in the name of that a member cannot say whatever he wants.
You cant just call people terrorist without enough credibility.

Just as members are bared to call a nation as terrorist or a PM as terrorist , a person of popularity cant be called names of your choice just because you hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom