What's new

PPP Health minister claims Imran’s mental stability is ‘questionable’

FxDr9LkaUAA5e2d

The medical indicators (the objective ones) don't indicate anything which the minister was saying.

Secondly, jdhr say Nawaz Sharif kay platelet gir saktay hain wahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

BTW, poochna tha woh 40 terrorists ka kia bana? Pakray gaye?

Either the govt was lying, or we have 40 terrorists roaming around in Lahore.

1685124995570.jpeg

The medical indicators (the objective ones) don't indicate anything which the minister was saying.

Secondly, jdhr say Nawaz Sharif kay platelet gir saktay hain wahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

BTW, poochna tha woh 40 terrorists ka kia bana? Pakray gaye?

Either the govt was lying, or we have 40 terrorists roaming around in Lahore.
خان تو خان.. خان کا پشاب بھی نہ چورا ہم نے

بہرے بلاول میں ڈورا دیا لورے ہم نہ

Last edited:
Oh STFU old man. Have some sharam. Fcking on this forum 24/7 posting garbage for Nani media cell.

Pakistani Media is 95% run on "Paid Advertisement" if you pay amount your story will run

• The Endless Weath for Sponsors coming from Land Ownership on which no taxes are paid

• The Endless Wealth for Sponsors coming from Sugar Mills , buying $1 Sugar and then selling back to people for x50 times the price

• The Endless support for these channels coming from Oversea companies where they stashed money for last 25 years now those businesses are blooming Properties overseas , Petrol Stations and Restaurants turning black money into White

And you really believe it??

Common man even a school kid won't believe that.
He is a school kid, just look at smirking face that tells it all..

And you really believe it??

Common man even a school kid won't believe that.
I mentioned sometimes ago that during dharnas high quantities of steroids were found in the Urine samples of IK. It was revealed to me by my cousins who were deputed to ISI then(Pro PTI).
carrry on dreaming and fantasizing kid…

carrry on dreaming and fantasizing kid…
I think if i am not ,,,but i hate to say ...this guy seems gay... he is too much interested in males...specially Khan.... lolll

He was behaving like madman during the dharna in the year of 2014. Finally we are learning all about it through the medical reports if true.

Khan sahib's urine has been tested by Maryam Nawaz because the same thing has come in the urine that Maryam Nawaz has been saying in every meeting, every press conference, every meeting since four years. Now it is a question mark, how did Maryam nani perform the urine test? But I am not at all surprised by this news because it is according to their wishes
Imran khan should take medical test again but at UK, USA or Canada to prove doubters wrong or that who conducted the medical tests are fraud.

I doubt that the doctors will risk their careers with fraud test but you never know.

He was behaving like madman during the dharna in the year of 2014. Finally we are learning all about it through the medical reports if true.

Imran khan should take medical test again but at UK, USA or Canada to prove doubters wrong or that who conducted the medical tests are fraud.

I doubt that the doctors will risk their careers with fraud test but you never know.
Very very unfotunate that a patriot like Imran Khan is treated this way. People like Imran Khan cause snowball effect, and he is a role model and inspiration for many more patriots to join politics to clean up the system, not only in Pakistan, but, also he is also an inspiration in INDIA as well. But, now, this deter every other good person in politics , not good for pakistan. I am sad , this should nt happen anywhere in the world, good people cant be treated like this

Very very unfotunate that a patriot like Imran Khan is treated this way. People like Imran Khan cause snowball effect, and he is a role model and inspiration for many more patriots to join politics to clean up the system, not only in Pakistan, but, also he is also an inspiration in INDIA as well. But, now, this deter every other good person in politics , not good for pakistan. I am sad , this should nt happen anywhere in the world, good people cant be treated like this
Nobody can be ruled out whether it is good person or bad person. Medical test is different story where drug abuse affects even the good men and if the allegations are true, then it is dangerous to have powerful man leading the nation while addicted to drugs that clouds the mind.

Back
Top Bottom