What's new

PPP may join PTI-led coalition in province

whats wrong in it?
its far more better option, to reduce the growing influence of JI on PTI ,s KPK govt!
the peoples who got elected on PPP tickets , in those conditions must be some kind of angels, cause with so low performence of thier fedrl masters? they shouldnt be sitting in KPK provancial assembly today?
there must be some reason for thier win, that means that they are good peoples that why peoples voted them against PTI, JI, JUF, ANP?
if they are that strong, that means they can be trusted for a long political ride?
its is a bigger chance, with growing unpopularity of PPP these guys may join PTI in future, so the trap set by PMLN through JI & JUF couldbe broken?
so PTI KPK govt can work freely with out of fear, that some day it will be roll back by fedrl thugs with mullana fazlu?
its perfect political hit, which PTI should achive, after all politics isnt is a game played by shoughting better loud slogans only, its more to be in the game out performing others, with timly decsions?
keep_calm_and_call_the_doctor_by_kornum-d52kxpq.png

its better to be align with ppp than to be with munafiq pmln/juif

anyway, this is a propaganda news, just to please some nawaz kingo. dont worry, we have accommodated pmln too in the supplementary budget, the whole political affair is about The People :)

In one of my previous posts I presented the power artithimatics in KPK assembly. The result was
1- PTI would be getting one ministry for 7 seats in treasury benches.
2- The coalition parties would be getting one ministry per 3 seats in the treasury.
So PTI is a big time loser out of this coalition since its power matrix is 0.5 times the power matrix of alliance parties.
3-This prompted Pervaiz Khattak to reach out to Fazlu and company so that he might dilute the political blackmail by JI and co but he had to slip as the media approached fazlu's office since PTI supporters can not allow PTI to shake hands with JUI-F.
4- PTI cannot make an alliance with PML-N since PML-N is expected to be its main rival on national front in 2018 elections. So its just not possible that both parties remain in an alliance.
So JI and co knows it very well that PTI is in a cul-de-sac. And PTI's invitation to PPP is an effort to get some breathing room. PTI can't just shunn JI and co since they dont have an option on their table, thanks to their hardliner supporters.

I'll believe it when I'll see it. Never ever gonna happen so Noora leaguers can dream on.. :D

I'll believe it when I'll see it. Never ever gonna happen so Noora leaguers can dream on.. :D
This phrase is becoming very familiar on defence.pk these days. Anyways the news is from tribune, not from PML-N's website. Secondly if anything is reported incorrectly or something has been falsified please feel free to point that out in specific rather than passing comments in thin air.

This phrase is becoming very familiar on defence.pk these days. Anyways the news is from tribune, not from PML-N's website. Secondly if anything is reported incorrectly or something has been falsified please feel free to point that out in specific rather than passing comments in thin air.

Because lots of propaganda pieces against PTI have been published and shared at defence.pk and most of them proved wrong as time passed. Personally this claim about PPP and PTI coalition, I find it idiotic.

if this happens in any shape or form, PTI should be disbanded all its "leaders" tarred and feathered......

ahahaha ...PTI slowly but gently progressing towards NAYA PAKISTAN

The new trend setters in Pakistani politics >> Talk big , big promises , guarantee quick results and than join hands with the worst of the worst people in Pakistani politics

its better to be align with ppp than to be with munafiq pmln/juif

anyway, this is a propaganda news, just to please some nawaz kingo. dont worry, we have accommodated pmln too in the supplementary budget, the whole political affair is about The People :)

I don't think so. I think PPP are worse than PML-N. I supported Musharraf till the day he gave the NRO - PTI will lose all their support in exchange for these 4 guys.

It will be suicide for PTI if they did that,

I will have to repent for voting for wrong party... and trust me PTI's situation will be similar to what happened with the coalition of PML-Q and PPP coalition. Both parties were historically against each other but once they joined hands, the vote bank was divided instead of merging. They were confused who to vote for, hence some of them voted for PML-N and others for PTI.

If PTI join hands in the drowning Titanic (PPP), It will be difficult to come out of the boat

Back
Top Bottom