What's new

Prabhakaran's son was killed in cold blood by Lankan forces?

I agree with you largely. Outsiders can not do much anyways other than irritating you a little. But irritation is a small thing isn't it, particularly for you becase you are dealing with your own people who (in my opinion based on what proof I've seen so far) have been done injustice and faced humiliation.

I also know people will back rajpakse just out of a defencive attitude. But I hope that does not happen. I gather you are not a Buddhist, but I have great affinity for Buddhism and would love to see Sri Lanka bring a good name to Buddhism for Buddha - by any yardstick one of the greatest men ever.

Lastly, purely out of concern for your own country, freedom and most importantly building institutions (this also takes years if not decades), Sri Lankans also need to see what rajpakse is doing. He's not doing justice to his own people, let alone Tamilians. SL Tamilians need YOUR help and YOUR ears, not otheres'. Others are only doing their jobs.

People will back Rajapakse as long as west and HR mafia with tiger propaganda pressurise and abuse SL. Let me tell you about me. I have never voted for MR , have been a staunch critic of him. I hate what he does with this country's economy, race relationships, Tamil issues, corruption and law and order. But whenever I see him being unfairly bashed by western and indian media for the destruction of LTTE, i feel like standing up for him. Especially when the parties who point at SL have committed far heinous war crimes. When ever TN political goons use SL issue for their own advantage MR is strenghtened. That should not have happened but that is natural.

Sri Lankans will bring down MR one day. That will happen. Yes only party who can really help the SL tamils is sinhalese. But when they threatn the sinhalese they are less likely to get that. Also Tamils are better off after the end of the war.

So the 12 year old kid is a lesser evil, wow what a human being you are?
Please read my signature.

surprising coming from a guy overdosed with tamil nationalism and who believe LTTE is freedom fighters.

There are enough videos circulating in net showing SL Army executing LTTE members .

I have no problem if SL is doing this to LTTE cadres but to a 12 year old child......That is sick how much you try to spin it.

Are you talking about the CH4 videos? Has CH4 come up with a single video frame with an identifed SL army soldier? Are the videos verified in journalistic authenticity (not technical)? cant they be videos of LTTE executing SL army soldiers or other tamil groups? LTTE is illfamous for executing captured SL army soldiers. In 1990 LTTE burnt and bureid ( most were alive) 600 SL policemen in East.
Why does CH4 lie in the video? CH4 lie in the video because they are not trying to prove anything. It is a PR battle like i said before.

@Saradiel I largely agree with you and only engage in this dialogue with you because I know SL people to be capable of doing justice to their Tamilians.

However, if foreigners are criticizing something, that itself is not wrong. Treating it as some kind of unfair thing itself is diversion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kind of life Prabhakaran gave to others could have hardly brought a sane death to himself & his loved ones.

I think this & similar subjects should be laid to rest .

There are enough videos circulating in net showing SL Army executing LTTE members .

I have no problem if SL is doing this to LTTE cadres but to a 12 year old child......That is sick how much you try to spin it.

Just tell me how do u decide lookin at the pics that SL army killed them? Is there a single SL army soldier in the pics? Though the creator of the video said all three pics are from the same camera, i highly doubt that. And again do u think army would give him a snack before killing him. I hardly think so.
Also CH4 creator lied in the previous videos. So anything coming from this crew i will not believe 100%.

Death of a 12 year old kid is bad. But what i remember is how LTTE killed little babies in sinhala villages smashing their heads on the trunk of a tree.

@Saradiel
However, if foreigners are criticizing something, that itself is not wrong. Treating it as some kind of unfair thing itself is diversion.

That critism need to be constructive and non partisan..The more this circus goes on the more this regime will be able to sell international conspiracies to the general population,Who are already beleagued and after 30 years of utter terror was simply looking for some breathing space

Remember Sri Lanka is still a democracy contrary to what the vested interests make you believe,It is in fact along with India the only country in Asia never to loose that democracy however flawed it is..The people will vote out the Rajapakses on thier own terms not on Leeches like Callum McRae not Ch 4 nor the jokers in TN

Last edited by a moderator:
SL army took care of Prabhakaran's mother and father after his demise. So why would SLA kill his son on purpose? Many lost their sons in SL largely because of him. I wish this boy was alive. After all this is a game that is being played by tiger sympathisers with buying officials in UN and media. That is why i am against it.

Slain LTTE leader V. Prabhakaran’s mother Parvathi Pillai (81) passed away a short while ago at the Valvettithurai hospital, Former MP M. Sivajilingam confirmed.

Parvathi Pillai was in hospital since last month due to complicated illnesses, including a heart problem. At the time of her admission to hospital last month Parvathi was partially paralyzed and a diabetic. Lately, she had sunk into severe depression and stopped taking meals. The reason being that her three remaining children living in Denmark, Canada and India not willing to visit Sri Lanka, though helping her financially.

The remains will lie at the Theervil ground in Velvettithurai from 5 pm today till 10.30 am on Tuesday for the public to pay their last respects, Mr. Sivajilingam said.

The final rites will take place at the Valvettithurai Public Cemetery on Tuesday at 2.30 pm, he said.

Meanwhile, sources said black flags had been put up in several places in the Valvettithurai area.

Prabhakaran’s mother was earlier in Malaysia but was brought down to Sri Lanka last year. Since then she was in protection custody of the Sri Lankan military and was later released. She stayed at a lodge in Colombo for a short period until she moved to her native place at Valvettithurai.

People will back Rajapakse as long as west and HR mafia with tiger propaganda pressurise and abuse SL. Let me tell you about me. I have never voted for MR , have been a staunch critic of him. I hate what he does with this country's economy, race relationships, Tamil issues, corruption and law and order. But whenever I see him being unfairly bashed by western and indian media for the destruction of LTTE, i feel like standing up for him. Especially when the parties who point at SL have committed far heinous war crimes. When ever TN political goons use SL issue for their own advantage MR is strenghtened. That should not have happened but that is natural.

Sri Lankans will bring down MR one day. That will happen. Yes only party who can really help the SL tamils is sinhalese. But when they threatn the sinhalese they are less likely to get that. Also Tamils are better off after the end of the war.
Criticism will always be against the ruler of the nation, that is when the ruler gets to introspect his action, Is Rajapaksha not a war criminal in your view, Prabakaran fought for a reason because we was not able to withstand the sight of daily rapes and killings of the Tamil population. Now that you are saying that the Singalese are the ones who are the solution to the tamils, where were the Shingalese in 1960s when the state was biased?
I feel bad about what my Country does to the Kashmiris to the Naxals or the North East issues, but atleast there are sane minds who voice against such bad behaviour of the state. But you guys are hell bent at protecting Rajapakshe and are not ready to introspect his actions.

surprising coming from a guy overdosed with tamil nationalism and who believe LTTE is freedom fighters.

I am a Tamil national, that does not mean that I am a violent guy, my views are always clear that inhumane acts can not be committed on the general public or even for that matter I am a pacifist who dislikes killing.

Just tell me how do u decide lookin at the pics that SL army killed them? Is there a single SL army soldier in the pics? Though the creator of the video said all three pics are from the same camera, i highly doubt that. And again do u think army would give him a snack before killing him. I hardly think so.
Also CH4 creator lied in the previous videos. So anything coming from this crew i will not believe 100%.

Death of a 12 year old kid is bad. But what i remember is how LTTE killed little babies in sinhala villages smashing their heads on the trunk of a tree.
Please prove your last quote. Hope as the vicorious you can now counter LTTE sympathisers with these baseless aligations.
you are not ready to see the truth, because it hurts you.

Criticism will always be against the ruler of the nation, that is when the ruler gets to introspect his action, Is Rajapaksha not a war criminal in your view, Prabakaran fought for a reason because we was not able to withstand the sight of daily rapes and killings of the Tamil population. Now that you are saying that the Singalese are the ones who are the solution to the tamils, where were the Shingalese in 1960s when the state was biased?
I feel bad about what my Country does to the Kashmiris to the Naxals or the North East issues, but atleast there are sane minds who voice against such bad behaviour of the state. But you guys are hell bent at protecting Rajapakshe and are not ready to introspect his actions.

I am a Tamil national, that does not mean that I am a violent guy, my views are always clear that inhumane acts can not be committed on the general public or even for that matter I am a pacifist who dislikes killing.

Please prove your last quote. Hope as the vicorious you can now counter LTTE sympathisers with these baseless aligations.
you are not ready to see the truth, because it hurts you.

I was not talking about criticism. It was the selective justice and total abuse of the Lankan nation that I am speaking against. I don’t care two hoots about MR. But still I will stand up for him, if he had to stand trial for saving his nation, because that is my nation. Daily rapes and killings of tamil population? Do u take these things from ur back side? Have u ever been to SL? Do u have any idea, of the social make up of SL in 60s. What are the evidences for huge bias against tamils in SL? Being a foreigner and commenting on our issues, u must be very knowledgable, rite? So tell me about this huge bias.

There have been staunch critics of Lankan gov throughout the war. There were sinhala media who had criticized the gov even to the extent they were looked like pro LTTE. But no one asking about war crime investigations in Kashmir, Nagaland and what about Punjab, operation blue start, policeman GILL.the punjabis have fond memories there about him. But u have given him Padma Shri and worry about HR in another country. No one caninvestigate SL before they investigate US for their crimes in Japan, Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan. I told u it is not the pakses that matter, but SL.

“I am a Tamil national, that does not mean that I am a violent guy, my views are always clear that inhumane acts can not be committed on the general public or even for that matter I am a pacifist who dislikes killing.”

i didnt say u re violent. How can i say so just reading ur comments? Dont read what i didnt write. I have seen elsewhere in this forum, u supporting tamil nationalism, LTTE and racism towards sinhalese.

As a gov SL gov should look after the LTTE victims (sinhalese). But they don’t do that because no one cares for them. There are many sinhalese in border villages who lead a very hard life. It is a very famous method of killing by LTTE in border villages. Not only they smashed little babies on tree trunks, but cut the womb of pregnant sinhala mothers when they were alive and slashed the unborn child. These are the acts of your heros that TN goons support. But who cares they are sinhalese?

Do u know what they did to Tamil children? Whenever they are faced with mine fields, they sent the kids from villages to run through them so that later LTTE can go through the field safely. This is ur heros. Do u know what they did to muslims? They killed them in cold blood inside mosques. Muslim villagers were crucified on the very doors of their homes.
Thousands of sinhala papers have written about this, but who cares?

You ask me evidence, do u look for evidence when faced with alleged HR violations by SLA?

The LTTE was not a do goody organisation either. It eliminated any Tamil organisation that was opposed to its methods. The SLA did in military strategy what needed to be done. Execute all future potential problem areas. Is there any evidence to suggest that the 12 year boy did not offer resistance with his body guards? There have been enough records of LTTE forcibly recruiting child soldiers? So who is to answer all this. And, this is a Sri Lankan problem. The last thing needed is for us to get our hands dirty in somebody else's problems. And this is from someone who has seen enough **** the SriLankan 'Tamils' caused in India. They maybe Tamils, but, they are not Indians. Humne theka nahin le rakha hai yahan pe.

Sri Lanka: Tamil Tigers Forcibly Recruit Child Soldiers | Human Rights Watch

I was not talking about criticism. It was the selective justice and total abuse of the Lankan nation that I am speaking against. I don’t care two hoots about MR. But still I will stand up for him, if he had to stand trial for saving his nation, because that is my nation. Daily rapes and killings of tamil population? Do u take these things from ur back side? Have u ever been to SL? Do u have any idea, of the social make up of SL in 60s. What are the evidences for huge bias against tamils in SL? Being a foreigner and commenting on our issues, u must be very knowledgable, rite? So tell me about this huge bias.

There have been staunch critics of Lankan gov throughout the war. There were sinhala media who had criticized the gov even to the extent they were looked like pro LTTE. But no one asking about war crime investigations in Kashmir, Nagaland and what about Punjab, operation blue start, policeman GILL.the punjabis have fond memories there about him. But u have given him Padma Shri and worry about HR in another country. No one caninvestigate SL before they investigate US for their crimes in Japan, Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan. I told u it is not the pakses that matter, but SL.

“I am a Tamil national, that does not mean that I am a violent guy, my views are always clear that inhumane acts can not be committed on the general public or even for that matter I am a pacifist who dislikes killing.”

i didnt say u re violent. How can i say so just reading ur comments? Dont read what i didnt write. I have seen elsewhere in this forum, u supporting tamil nationalism, LTTE and racism towards sinhalese.

As a gov SL gov should look after the LTTE victims (sinhalese). But they don’t do that because no one cares for them. There are many sinhalese in border villages who lead a very hard life. It is a very famous method of killing by LTTE in border villages. Not only they smashed little babies on tree trunks, but cut the womb of pregnant sinhala mothers when they were alive and slashed the unborn child. These are the acts of your heros that TN goons support. But who cares they are sinhalese?

Do u know what they did to Tamil children? Whenever they are faced with mine fields, they sent the kids from villages to run through them so that later LTTE can go through the field safely. This is ur heros. Do u know what they did to muslims? They killed them in cold blood inside mosques. Muslim villagers were crucified on the very doors of their homes.
Thousands of sinhala papers have written about this, but who cares?

You ask me evidence, do u look for evidence when faced with alleged HR violations by SLA?

Playing victim card after instigating and completed a genocide.
so the Tamils of SL were idiots who fought for no reason, they were given due respect and yet they went with the rampage.
Killing of women, slashing of babies, that was never the style of LTTE, though they possessed aircraft they never bombed civilian house holds. Please at least tell a lie that is belivable. Even the US after 9/11 did not include LTTE as a terrorist organization until a mandate was put in UN. and you are saying that the UN itself is bought by LTTE sympathisers. Let me hear some thing belivable from you, which I seriously doubt you'll ever do.
When you accuse of INDIA, I as an INDIAN take shame in what the state does to its own people, are you ready to take shame in what your leader and your nation did to your Tamil population?

Killing of women, slashing of babies, that was never the style of LTTE

Aranthalawa Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anuradhapura massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kebithigollewa massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1996 Dehiwala train bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kattankudy mosque massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best thing that has happened till date, is the complete annihilation of the LTTE.

Child soldier recruitment in the LTTE http://www.hrw.org/news/2004/11/09/sri-lanka-tamil-tigers-forcibly-recruit-child-soldiers

More info

“The LTTE routinely visits Tamil homes to inform parents that they must provide a child for the "movement." Families that resist are harassed and threatened. Parents are told that their child may be taken by force if they do not comply, that other children in the household or the parents will be taken in their stead, or that the family will be forced to leave their home. The LTTE makes good on these threats: children are frequently abducted from their homes at night, or picked up by LTTE cadres while walking to school or attending a temple festival. Parents who resist the abduction of their children face violent LTTE retribution.
Once recruited, most children are allowed no contact with their families. The LTTE subjects them to rigorous and sometimes brutal training. They learn to handle weapons, including landmines and bombs, and are taught military tactics. Children who make mistakes are frequently beaten. The LTTE harshly punishes soldiers who attempt to escape. Children who try to run away are typically beaten in front of their entire unit, a public punishment that serves to dissuade other children who might be tempted to run away."

Aranthalawa Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anuradhapura massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kebithigollewa massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1996 Dehiwala train bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kattankudy mosque massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best thing that has happened till date, is the complete annihilation of the LTTE.

Child soldier recruitment in the LTTE Sri Lanka: Tamil Tigers Forcibly Recruit Child Soldiers | Human Rights Watch

More info

“The LTTE routinely visits Tamil homes to inform parents that they must provide a child for the "movement." Families that resist are harassed and threatened. Parents are told that their child may be taken by force if they do not comply, that other children in the household or the parents will be taken in their stead, or that the family will be forced to leave their home. The LTTE makes good on these threats: children are frequently abducted from their homes at night, or picked up by LTTE cadres while walking to school or attending a temple festival. Parents who resist the abduction of their children face violent LTTE retribution.
Once recruited, most children are allowed no contact with their families. The LTTE subjects them to rigorous and sometimes brutal training. They learn to handle weapons, including landmines and bombs, and are taught military tactics. Children who make mistakes are frequently beaten. The LTTE harshly punishes soldiers who attempt to escape. Children who try to run away are typically beaten in front of their entire unit, a public punishment that serves to dissuade other children who might be tempted to run away."

Save it mate..Those kind of people only see the world through thier hatred eye's..Wont believe the truth even if it hits thier face full on..As long blood is spilled on thier wet dreams of some utopian Dravidian nation they wont care if it's Sri Lankan,Indian,Tamil or Sinhalese..Hippocrite by name is them

Who is playing a victim card? SL has been a victim of LTTE terrorism for 30 years. Which part of it don’t you understand? If u look at the case thoroughly it is the tiger elements playing the victim card after terrorism. You had claimed your love for humanity and HR previously and went on lecturing others how patriotism should not make one blind to HR violations. Don’t u feel it when it comes to sinhala victims and LTTE’s terrorism? That is why I said feelings for HR coming from you is laughable.

Have u actually read my comment? Did I ever said ST tamils had no problem. But LTTE was not the SL tamils.

Really? Ever heard of Gonagala massacre? Aranthalawa, Kabithigollawa massacre? Kaththankudy mosque massacre? Anuradhapura Sri jayamaha bodhi massacre where 170 were killed when practicing religion, habarana massacre, Palliyagodalla massacre, Kallarawa massacre, Gomarankadawala massacre. Suicide bombs in dehiwala, Pettah, Colombo, Maharagama, Nugegoda, Piliyandala, Moratuwa. There is no other force in the world that can match the LTTE when it comes to brutality. Brutality was their sheer weapon you idiot. Ever heard of how LTTE executed IPKF whenever they captured them? If you are going to talk about sri lanka’s war at least get knowledgable about it otherwise it makes u look like an idiot.

LTTE’s air crafts were small carriers suited for only suicide missions. Do u think u can bomb using every air craft? LTTE didn’t do that cos they didn’t have it and even if they have it, it would be brought down by SLA. Do u think aircraft bombing is like throwing bombs from the shutter? It is ok having a cartoon as your avatar but don’t get ur defence knowledge by watching cartoons. :D It is shameful when you are a member of a ‘defence forum’.

US didn’t ban LTTE because it didn’t do terrorist acts in US soil no matter how many terrorist acts were done by LTTE in SL. But who cares about the people in SL as long as they don’t target people in their countries. US banned LTTE in November 2001 as soon as they tasted terrorism at their soil in 9/11. It is another aspect of the hypocrisy in countries yearning for HR. Even India took so much time to ban LTTE even when they’ve witnessed terrorism and brutality of the LTTE in Lankan soil. They waited until 1992 after Rajiv’s murder.

Why should I be ashamed? I didn’t vote for MR even. It was LTTE who wanted MR and they got to taste the result of it. After 2001 LTTE did everything to make SLA react. What military do in battle front is not under my control. So why should I be ashamed? I didn’t ask you to be ashamed of ur country’s deeds, I told you U have no moral high ground to point at SL. Is it that much difficult for you to get?

LTTE was also notorious for child soldier. They are also responsible for their death in war. This poor child has paid price of his father doing. If west say human right voilation is this, they should also see that in case of Drone attack, Iraq, Afganistan. Unfortunetely this happen in conflict zone whether it is Srilanka, Kashmir, balouchistan, Iraq, Afganistan ....

Back
Top Bottom